• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Part 6

Thankzies @Moydow ~

*crosses fingers in hopes of avi or reaction image worthy* @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
When you die at low %s to Rosalina uair, it's not even like a dramatic thing. You get hit by it and it's like, "oh ok."

Then the match is over and you're just sitting there wondering what happens next in life.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
When you die at low %s to Rosalina uair, it's not even like a dramatic thing. You get hit by it and it's like, "oh ok."

Then the match is over and you're just sitting there wondering what happens next in life.
I remember I killed a :4zss: on FG with 100% rage at 0%.

With :rosalina: throw to 2 uairs

And it showed sparks

The gif is probably buried under all the stuff in Nammy's computer

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
wait what 10 cents
10 cents is HUGE stakes gorl. It's a filthy amount of money considering it's gonna be an erotic Zero Skill Spamus ditto. :^)

... Actually we might get arrested for prostitution.

EDIT BECAUSE AGAIN I CAN'T DOUBLE POST WELP.

I CAN UPLOAD CUSTOM THUMBNAILS FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL~ Anyone want to suggest a thumbnail for our Zelda social compilation video?

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
10 cents is HUGE stakes gorl. It's a filthy amount of money considering it's gonna be an erotic Zero Skill Spamus ditto. :^)

I CAN UPLOAD CUSTOM THUMBNAILS FOR MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL~ Anyone want to suggest a thumbnail for our Zelda social compilation video?
I think this would be a great thumbnail, it really captures the spirit of the Zelda social:

:secretkpop:
GGs @XDanDan612 @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Our rotations are always a lot of fun. Tell me how my villy is.
Your Villager makes me want to die :^)

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572

Sexy ZSS so you get a million views.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431

20Sass-Sass: The True Competitive Compilation

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger

Thumbnail should be a picture of :secretkpop:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

@ Macchiato Macchiato @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Our rotations are always so dang fun. FROM NOW ON, OUR TRIO NAME IS "ROTATION RASCALS".

Good games you guys! Do you guys think my Marth or Lucas is any good? (And Macchi, about your villager.......it makes me wanna rip out my amazing hair...)

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

Our rotations are always so dang fun. FROM NOW ON, OUR TRIO NAME IS "ROTATION RASCALS".

Good games you guys! Do you guys think my Marth or Lucas is any good? (And Macchi, about your villager.......it makes me wanna rip out my amazing hair...)
Your Marth was really good, Lucas was p decent. You just kept missing your throw follow ups.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

HAHA I love the name. It's perfect.

Yeah ggs. You're good with both of them but I think maybe you should use Lucas' zair more.

BAN KILLAGER

edit: I went on Troll Glory as Palutena and came across this Marth. I spammed her airdodge and roll and they didn't know what to do and got really angry LOL

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

HAHA I love the name. It's perfect.

Yeah ggs. You're good with both of them but I think maybe you should use Lucas' zair more.

BAN KILLAGER
Haha I usually forget Lucas' zair is a thing xD

YES BAN KILLAGER.

Your Marth was really good, Lucas was p decent. You just kept missing your throw follow ups.
I usually just throw and pray that it kills LOL #ebolabthrow

@XDanDan612 @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 even if you gorls beat my Villager, I still win because I still cause you gorls brain damage from playing my Villager so yay.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Sorry to keep on blabbing on about stages & ****

But a little scrubby birdy gave me a thought to ponder.

And that is a 7 stage starter (FD, BF, SV, T&C, LC, DL & DH)

Thoughts?

Personally I kinda like the idea. No Miiverse because it doesn't work with 3DS though ;_;

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
How to be a successful youtuber in a week

> thumbnail of a girl with a big ass
> thumbnail of a hot girl in general
> profit since penis > brain

Search up any vine video and you'll see, girls are click bait.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
tfw you were going to take a picture of your first Boozelina miiverse post but your mom doesn't care so she didn't save it.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I got offered a job as a summer camp counselor at a camp for kids 4-12!

It starts June 30 and goes until Aug 21. Not a long term job, but good enough for now!

I don't know what ages I'll be working with though, because they separate the kids into age groups within 1-3 years.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I got offered a job as a summer camp counselor at a camp for kids 4-12!

It starts June 30 and goes until Aug 21. Not a long term job, but good enough for now!

I don't know what ages I'll be working with though, because they separate the kids into age groups within 1-3 years.
go easy on the sass ok?
They are just children
:secretkpop:

Top Bottom