• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

D

Deleted member

Guys, I found Palutena's official theme xD I didn't think this would be a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I feel like the biggest punk for trashing Usmash when I thought it was just a knockback increase.

pls zelderp 4give me
gurl don't feel bad i'm one of the first people to be like "still bottom tier 4 lyfe" lol :secretkpop:

For some reason maining Lucas feels just as painful as maining Zelda. Zelda has been bad the whole time, but SHE'S FINALLY GETTING BETTER. Lucas was bad because Brawl was broken (stupid grab release shenanigans, etc), then he was cut which broke my heart because Ness got so many buffs and got his specials as customs, finally came back, and clearly did not receive the Ness treatment..
honestly i'm feeling that way too BUT i think maining Zelda actually helps my Lucas game because i can do some Zelda things and they transition well (like Fair) if only he had a teleport UpB lol...

Now I'm 99% confident Little Mac is our worst matchup.
Gurl have you played it offline though? its still terribad but so much easier i actually enjoyed fighting Mac for once as Zelda. (granted player didn't know the matchup but was still a patient not running to the ledge Mac)

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Guys, I found Palutena's official theme xD I didn't think this would be a thing.
Palutena all up in my FE:A wtf

Speaking of FE, I'm soon going to be starting up a ranked run of FE7 Hector Hard Mode and recording them on Youtube, if any of you are geeks with FE. By soon I mean in a few days when I beat normal mode and S-rank.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gurl have you played it offline though? its still terribad but so much easier i actually enjoyed fighting Mac for once as Zelda. (granted player didn't know the matchup but was still a patient not running to the ledge Mac)
I have fought one of my friends who's only okay at the game, but even then his Mac gave me a lot more trouble than his true main, Shulk. So yeah, even against a non-competitive Mac, I still can't stand the MU. :^(

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Good news, everyone!

Bigger hitboxes on usmash + halved SDI so people don't fall out now!
That's really good news!

I'm not good at reading data, but it seems like a 0.5 hit box increase isn't that much? Is its range okay now or is it still bad without being as bad? lol. Regardless I'll take any changes to this move that make it more usable. Pre-1.08 up-smash was a candidate for worst smash attack in the game.

I'm happier about the halved SDI though.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
That's really good news!

I'm not good at reading data, but it seems like a 0.5 hit box increase isn't that much? Is its range okay now or is it still bad without being as bad? lol. Regardless I'll take any changes to this move that make it more usable. Pre-1.08 up-smash was a candidate for worst smash attack in the game.

I'm happier about the halved SDI though.
I would think the changes combined should mean falling out of it in general would be a thing of the past

but I can't exactly make a CPU Zelda usmash at will to try and SDI out of it so I could be wrong

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Good news, everyone!

Bigger hitboxes on usmash + halved SDI so people don't fall out now!
*insert my crazy reaction here*

LONG LIVE ZELDA
-----------
Why does Link's grab have crazy range now wtf. It's HUGE. I had finally gotten used to his old range and now I have to learn it all over again...

Oh hey I finally remembered to upload this Mario Kart 8 clip I've had saved in my Wii U for ages

Once on this course I was in 1st on the final lap and got Blue Shelled literally an inch before the line.

I lost.
------------
Unrelated: Metroid trailer now has over 50,000 dislikes. Wow.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Just in! Big big thanks to @Thinkaman and @Schiffe
Code:
Zelda
-----
Usmash
    all looping hitboxes
        increased in size by 0.5
        wkb 40/50/60/60 -> all 40
        SDI 1.0 -> 0.5
    final hitboxes
        kbg 190 -> 214
Nair
    hitbox 0 and 1 IDs and damage (1.0/2.0) swapped
All of Zelda's 1.0.8 changes.

Edit Also I was wrong on the BKB change. I guess KBG can alter the 0% KB then. My bad for the misinformation.

Last edited:
Top Bottom