• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
Also real talk I would have a PS4 along with a WiiU but the situation in Canada really sucks not just money wise but investment wise.

Sony upped the price here to $450. That's a REALLY big investment and so far a lot of the Sony titles I like (i.e. Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, etc.) are like, not present outside of that FANTASTIC looking Ratchet and Clank game, and Bloodbourne I guess.

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i'm still trying to figure out how i can get a ps4 and a new laptop. i don't need ps4 just yet but since MS isn't winning very well my Xone is looking like my Vita now, a useless system lol.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
I got enough out of my wii u.

Nintendoland, mk8, pikmin3, nsmbu (luigi), super Mario 3d world, backwards compatibility for my dead wii, smash, Splatoon.

And that doesn't include games I want like shovel knight, Zelda u, starfox U, xenoblade x.

And the games I will likely borrow from friends: windwaker hd, wonderful 101, dkcr tf, rayman legends, and hyrule warriors.

Edit: oh, captain toad. I want to play that too.

Edit harder: oh, and bravely Default's intro scene was great. I knew exactly what was going to happen because I listened to the music wayyy too often. Also, so many sexual innuendos with the villain white mage. I love it.

Last edited:
so i'm really sleepy right now

so sleepy, i thought the report button was the like button. a window showed up and i was like, wtf this doesnt happen when i like things... oh

edit: the intro version of That Person's Name Is needs a full version. Seriously.

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My Jigglypuff and Greninja amiibos arrived today. I'm almost done collecting <3

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Good news, everyone!

Schiffe said:

Interesting view of Zelda's Up Smash (the first hitbox). 1.07 is left and 1.08 is the right.
Bigger hitboxes on usmash + halved SDI so people don't fall out now!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
New avi is amazing.

Sure I'm late in saying it. I just flew in, my ears are tired. But 's been said.

My Jigglypuff and Greninja amiibos arrived today. I'm almost done collecting <3
Grats.

Just heard my Lucina order bounced, which isn't as great news, but maybe it'll let me pick up one of the other ones I'm missing.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I only have about 5 Amiibos. I'm going to try and get as many as I can. But not Sheik, no way am I getting that Amiibo. :troll:

Also, lobby is open if anyone wants to have some matches with me or team battles.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So Zelda got buffed even more than we initially thought...
Zelda clapping.gif

I can't even say I'm mad at Sakurai for the past two games and the beginning of Smash 4 now that he's actually improving her

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Fastfall Nair -> Farore's Wind is REALLY easy to do on Zero Suit Samus. Alongside our Usmash being stronger than Mewtwo's, I think that we've got a much better time against her, despite still being -3 on her.

Now I'm 99% confident Little Mac is our worst matchup.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But not Sheik, no way am I getting that Amiibo. :troll:
Got it. :troll:

I found it on tumblr while looking for Greninja fanart, when I saw it I immediatelly knew what I would be using as an avatar once I got Splatoon =V
This mean you're a kid now and a squid now? Good on ya, homie.

How's the game treating you so far?

Soul.

How many years has the Wii U been out now. 3.
NX will be revealed next year, though that doesn't mean it will release in the very 2016. You could always pull a 3DS; announce it and release it next year (2017). It's more than likely to have good games (Metroid Prime 4 will be a thing eventually) as well as the same franchises you've seen before.

It's kinda weird to reveal a home console as a third pillar though. I always thought they revealed their handhelds first, then their home consoles. Mind you, this is only if NX turns out to be a Wii U successor.

Last edited:

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
For some reason maining Lucas feels just as painful as maining Zelda. Zelda has been bad the whole time, but SHE'S FINALLY GETTING BETTER. Lucas was bad because Brawl was broken (stupid grab release shenanigans, etc), then he was cut which broke my heart because Ness got so many buffs and got his specials as customs, finally came back, and clearly did not receive the Ness treatment. At least he's from (IMO) one of the greatest games of all time.

Now that I have an SD Card, time to go attempt to get cool screenshots of Zelda and Lucas for a new avatar. My DOA main (many people are afraid of my Momiji) as my avatar just doesn't fit with SmashBoards. Time to get relevant.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Now if they can just make up tilt KO around 100% and give the lightning kicks their old landing and ending lag, than I might have fun using her.

What I listed is never going to happen is it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Got it. :troll:

This mean you're a kid now and a squid now? Good on ya, homie.

How's the game treating you so far?
No I'm a kid now and a frog now and a squid now

#identitycrisis

I'm level 8 right now, losing more than winning though having fun all the way. Haven't done much in the single player either.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Good for you. :yeahboi:

If I had that Sheik Amiibo. I'd just put up a photo of her in my bin. :3

Will say, from seeing the newest wave of Amiibos. The G&W Amiibo looks really awesome.
If it wouldn't dirty up my bin so much, I'd do it.

The G&W amiibo is a fascinating concept. I hope to see it revisited if we ever see, say, Paper Mario amiibo.

#identitycrisis
Preach.

I've had the game since release. Still can't break out of C rank for any appreciable amount of time though - seems I always go on a losing streak the second I notch up to B-.

Hope to see you about sometime, man.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Anyone else wanna have some matches with me? :yeahboi:

I still got the lobby open.

If it wouldn't dirty up my bin so much, I'd do it.

The G&W amiibo is a fascinating concept. I hope to see it revisited if we ever see, say, Paper Mario amiibo.
Maybe, but hey. She still belongs in the trash. :troll:

Last edited:

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Good news, everyone!

Bigger hitboxes on usmash + halved SDI so people don't fall out now!
I feel like the biggest punk for trashing Usmash when I thought it was just a knockback increase.

pls zelderp 4give me

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Fastfall Nair -> Farore's Wind is REALLY easy to do on Zero Suit Samus. Alongside our Usmash being stronger than Mewtwo's, I think that we've got a much better time against her, despite still being -3 on her.

Now I'm 99% confident Little Mac is our worst matchup.
I think we need to make a list of characters Nair -> Ferrari's Wind is reliable on.

I'll start

Not Bowser

Nor Jiggly or Mewtew =3

Last edited:
Top Bottom