• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You successfully tagged Macchi and Spritzee and "forgot" how to tag me?

I AM HURT.
Probably because of the random af X in front of your name. :secretkpop:

I like Alph because all of his aerials autocancel in a short hop and that's unique. Do any other character's have all of their aerials SHAC?

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Well if Olimar has been a nightmare for Zelda, I have yet to fight one that makes me cry.

Irrelevant thought:
~I just saw a Tylenol commercial where one of the men had a man bun. STOP.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Probably because of the random af X in front of your name. :secretkpop:

I like Alph because all of his aerials autocancel in a short hop and that's unique. Do any other character's have all of their aerials SHAC?
:4darkpit::4pit: uair might not, I don't remember/care anymore

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Gorls stop hating on my secondary. He has feelings too. He had a rough life, even almost died a couple times. ;_;

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9

Don't hate me, sis.

I was trying to say your username out loud today, and I said it like "Siphler," but then I immediately thought of Syphilis.

What does the 9 stand for? The number of times you've had it? :secretkpop:

Your name is now forever associated in my mind with an STI.

Don't be mad gorl
Everyone call me this from now on k

actually I've had it 12 times SECRETKPOP

@ Macchiato Macchiato Are you picking up Olimar in an attempt to make me die? I'm already dying from syphilis SMH :secretkpop:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've used Olimar maybe...

once in my whole life of playing Smash. And it was probably the SSE.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Olimar is fun but managing the Pikmin is way too distracting for me during a match =V
Eh, not that hard to me. Granted, there are only 2 pikmin I really specifically manage for, (being blue and purple), but I am able to change decently well with the others.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Who cares about Chrom anyways? He was a paper mache doll with no personality.
ah, my soul feels like it was cleansed and all is right in the world
and I didn't even say this

also

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm 99.99% sure that Peach's uair doesn't SHAC (I just tested it a bunch) and Villager's uair and dair definitely don't.

Yeah, I got all but uair to do it. Dair is pretty strict but it's doable.
Villager's up air AC but ts strict

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
This is kinda out of nowhere, but do any of you guys know anything about local tournaments? Like what happens, what it's like, etc. I might go to one this summer but I'm nervous and afraid I'll mess something up. :c

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I've been to several local tournaments, and they're all done slightly differently. Some are double elimination, others are not. Some stages are legal, while others may not be, as well as characters (Meta Knight in the Brawl days). It can be pretty intimidating sitting there right beside the person you're playing against when you've seen them wreck people before you, but don't sweat it! In the first tournament I entered when I was 14 I got all the way to the semifinals. I hope that gives you some hope.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This is kinda out of nowhere, but do any of you guys know anything about local tournaments? Like what happens, what it's like, etc. I might go to one this summer but I'm nervous and afraid I'll mess something up. :c
That was me like 3 months ago, haha. At first I went in, really not knowing what I'm supposed to do. I wandered around, seeing Doubles Grand Finals, others doing friendlies. I was lucky that I knew this one guy from Facebook; he organized some online tourneys for my region, so I knew I was able to approach him. After greeting him, everything just went to place right afterwards. You just kinda feel like you want to meet the people around there, get to know the top players of your region. You meet a new guy, ask for friendlies, and people just kinda start recognizing you. Heck, THE Big D personally introduced himself to me as he knew that I was that Zelda guy.

Speaking of Zelda, if you're a Zelda main (of all characters to main smh), you do stand out a bit more, so just be yourself and don't be shy around others, because everyone's really nice at tourneys and understand tournament jitters. :)

Top Bottom