• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
@ Ffamran Ffamran @ Lavani Lavani @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer Does Falco's Fsmash have like 3 different hitboxes

like I found the one that does 10%

but his wings seem to kill faster than his body
Yes, yes it does. Actually, it has 4 hitboxes according to the data dump, but you'll be damned before you find that one. So the 4 are his wings, his elbows, his body, and a late hit. The wings are the sweet-spot, elbows are weaker, late hit is the weakest, and the body hitbox is so small I don't even know why it's even there. Oh, and he has two hitboxes for Down Smash that Fox doesn't have. His legs are the regular hit that do 15% and he has a body hitbox that does 12% and sends people up. Why? I don't know, ask the developers.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
From what I can tell, most boards are actually supportive of their character, they don't constantly hate on their character like the Zelda boards so rightfully do.

What I'm saying is, we're FULL of pennisism
Samus is good okkkkk?
she's just also the worst character

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
how in the world do you hit hitbox 0
You don't. I tried and I gave up because it's such a stupid thing on Falco. I hope it gets patched out since it's basically useless code in the game. At least Down Smash's body hitbox can be somewhat useful, but that hitbox is just impossible to hit.

someone runs into falco's ***
Falco winds his arms back and is more likely to hit you with the windup than that hitbox. I tried getting Mario to jump and time the windup, but nope. It's a useless hitbox; a useless series of code in the game.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Did they buff Olimar's d-throw? Or has it always been bull****? LOL.

I rebuke that character with every fiber of my being.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
It's been like that lol. GGs tho gorl. That was so fun, well at least for me.

no
Yeah GGs. I think you won a little over half the time. Most of our matches were really close though.

I had fun, but I hate Olimar.

Zelda vs Olimar is terrible. Palutena vs Olimar isn't as bad but still isn't good.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yeah GGs. I think you won a little over half the time. Most of our matches were really close though.

I had fun, but I hate Olimar.

Zelda vs Olimar is terrible. Palutena vs Olimar isn't as bad but still isn't good.
Yeah I do agree that Zelda vs Olimar is p bad. The only actual reason Palutena is a bit better is that she's fast. Also I love olimar's Uthrow so much.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
has anyone ever hit hitbox 0
Probably not. If they did, people might have complained about Side Smash being inconsistent. The wings versus his arms hitboxes aren't that far off in kill percent, but it'd be weird for people to be up close and get a 50-50 between hitting with his arms and body.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Falco winds his arms back and is more likely to hit you with the windup than that hitbox. I tried getting Mario to jump and time the windup, but nope. It's a useless hitbox; a useless series of code in the game.
let me mention falco's butt with out you ruining my fun

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
@ Antonykun Antonykun

What do you think about Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival?

I'm really looking forward to AC: Happy Home Designer. I'm almost positive that the Amiibo cards are not required to play and are just extra...at least that's what it looks like in this
. One of my most wanted games right now.

As for Amiibo Festival, now that I know it's "Free" (to download at least), it doesn't seem that bad. It seems like a decent family board game but just digital. Hopefully we can buy the amiibo cheaper than $12.99 each otherwise I probably won't get them. It's a little disappointing we didn't get AC Wii U like many hoped, but after watching the Treehouse event, it's not nearly as bad as it seemed when the trailer was first shown.
LEAVE MY WALLET ALONE NINTENDO

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I just beat some guy on FG, and at the end of the match was bombarded with "COWARD" "SPAMER" (sic) "RUN AWAY"

...The guy was playing Villager and spent most of the match spamming slingshots off the ledge.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
wow all this olimar hate

it's okay gorls he's an annoying lil **** for rosalina too

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Shulk actually does ok against Olimar

Buster hard counters Pikmin Toss

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Weird thought popped up: does Mewtwo have fur? He's like a rabbit thing and rabbits have fur, but he's not fluffy, so does he have fur like seals where it's really fine or is Mewtwo... hairless? Yes, yes, art styles and such, but just a question.

Top Bottom