• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@S.F.L.R_9

Don't hate me, sis.

I was trying to say your username out loud today, and I said it like "Siphler," but then I immediately thought of Syphilis.

What does the 9 stand for? The number of times you've had it? :secretkpop:

Your name is now forever associated in my mind with an STI.

Don't be mad gorl

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@S.F.L.R_9

Don't hate me, sis.

I was trying to say your username out loud today, and I said it like "Siphler," but then I immediately thought of Syphilis.

What does the 9 stand for? The number of times you've had it? :secretkpop:

Your name is now forever associated in my mind with an STI.

Don't be mad gorl
tbh what does any of it stand for

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
@S.F.L.R_9

Don't hate me, sis.

I was trying to say your username out loud today, and I said it like "Suffler" but then I immediately thought of Suffer.

What does the 9 stand for? The number of times you made people thirsty? :secretkpop:

Your name is now forever associated in my mind with sexual healing.

Don't be mad gorl
fix'd

Please Understand.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Hi Guys! Been lurking through this thread for a while now and finally decided to get an account! Just dropping in to let you know of my arrival.
Sorry I'm late but...
Welcome to hell the Zelda Social new gorl!!!

Please don't die from the ****posts.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@Antonykun

What do you think about Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival?

I'm really looking forward to AC: Happy Home Designer. I'm almost positive that the Amiibo cards are not required to play and are just extra...at least that's what it looks like in this
. One of my most wanted games right now.

As for Amiibo Festival, now that I know it's "Free" (to download at least), it doesn't seem that bad. It seems like a decent family board game but just digital. Hopefully we can buy the amiibo cheaper than $12.99 each otherwise I probably won't get them. It's a little disappointing we didn't get AC Wii U like many hoped, but after watching the Treehouse event, it's not nearly as bad as it seemed when the trailer was first shown.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I have now collected every trophy in Super Smash Bros. for 3DS.

For the third time.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
ggs Macchi! :happysheep:

Your good at like 99% of the cast I swear......

Which char do you think I'm best with? And tips? :happysheep:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
So if you hit someone with the sourspot of Roy's up-smash if they're standing on a platform above you, there's a chance they'll trip and fall out of it.
why

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
The collar on Fox... Was that an 80's thing? Dude's even got fingerless motorcycle gloves. :p
I like the design but....the whiskers? Did he always have those?? I think they look....odd. But that's just me.

It looks like they just took his Smash design and took away the silly boots, gave him better gloves, and made him fluffier looking.

@Symphonia Welcome to the most popular character social ever!

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I like the design but....the whiskers? Did he always have those?? I think they look....odd. But that's just me.

It looks like they just took his Smash design and took away the silly boots, gave him better gloves, and made him fluffier looking.

@Symphonia Welcome to the most popular character social ever!
Fox looks like a plushie that exploded in a washing machine and gave him a cardboard vest and gangster gloves.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
So if you hit someone with the sourspot of Roy's up-smash if they're standing on a platform above you, there's a chance they'll trip and fall out of it.
why
Knockback that doesn't lift you off the ground has a base 10% chance of tripping.

That's pretty silly though.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Speaking of Roy...why does his Fair have such an early IASA? You can SH it then jump away to safety, or counter, or cross them up....it's so good.

Probably old news but I just figured it out.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@Antonykun

What do you think about Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer and Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival?

I'm really looking forward to AC: Happy Home Designer. I'm almost positive that the Amiibo cards are not required to play and are just extra...at least that's what it looks like in this

As for Amiibo Festival, now that I know it's "Free" (to download at least), it doesn't seem that bad. It seems like a decent family board game but just digital. Hopefully we can buy the amiibo cheaper than $12.99 each otherwise I probably won't get them. It's a little disappointing we didn't get AC Wii U like many hoped, but after watching the Treehouse event, it's not nearly as bad as it seemed when the trailer was first shown.
I heard there's going to be a bundle of 4 amiibo for the game so at least there's that. Let's just hope the price is good.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@Antonykun

ohmygoshohmygosh I hadn't seen that trailer yet I'm dying right now everything about it is so awesome give me now I can't wait after seeing that trailer!

When. I. Saw. The ceiling objects... I just about flipped out. I literally had that idea before that game's first announcement. I guess so did they.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

Whiskers? Well, foxes are supposed to have whiskers, but they never bothered to give Fox, Krystal's, and James them until now. This would also go with Wolf, Peppy, and other whiskered animals.

The boots for Brawl and Smash 4 look all right and make sense, but you'd kinda expect boots like Samus's with her Power Suit or something from Mass Effect, Star Wars, Dead Space, and Vanquish instead of something with strapped on shin pads and stuff which works for characters like Ike, Link, and Ganondorf, who are from more medieval and fantasy settings, but Star Fox? At that level of technology, I expect integrated armor or some kind of flexible metal. Yes, they're bright, but they look clean instead of clunky, especially Fox's whose boots have big rounded tips like clown shoes or something. Falco's are flatter which makes it less funny-looking.

Fluffy, so fluffy. Please, Nintendo and Sony, do a Ratchet & Clank and Star Fox crossover. Look at how big, floppy, and fluffy his ears are!

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
From what I can tell, most boards are actually supportive of their character, they don't constantly hate on their character like the Zelda boards so rightfully do.

What I'm saying is, we're FULL of pennisism

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Jigglypuff is a fun MU for Greninja because her gameplan has her put herself at the risk of being killed at 71% by Up-Smash without even factoring rage constantly. Or even just being smacked with up-tilt and die to Up-Air.

From what I can tell, most boards are actually supportive of their character, they don't constantly hate on their character like the Zelda boards so rightfully do.

What I'm saying is, we're FULL of pennisism
The Greninja boards have shown quite a lot of pessimism regarding him before. Hell, I'm probably the most optimistic Greninja player there.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
@ Ffamran Ffamran @ Lavani Lavani @Aerodrome Does Falco's Fsmash have like 3 different hitboxes

like I found the one that does 10%

but his wings seem to kill faster than his body

Top Bottom