• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
i almost forgot im suppose to drink or something everytime macchi switches

also vanilla in the patch thread being all like confurmed-deconfrumed like a lil ***** :secretkpop: (jk i still love you vanilla)
sorry did you want me to just let placebos run rampant

because I'm cool with inaccurate/incomplete patch notes too :secretkpop:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hello Zelda's.
I have a PSA.
Nintendo is doing a "Nindie" event.
You can download demos for some indie titles and you get 15% off them if you want to buy them when they come out
I would recommend Freedom planet.
If Sonic Boom Fire and Ice made you cry, and you really want old sonic back, Freedom Planet is for you.
It's really fun and it feels a lot like sonic, but it adds a ton of new fast and cool elements.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Man I really want to stop playing online but if I do I pretty much stop playing Sm4sh entirely.

Wi-fi is so frustrating with Greninja.

Man I really want to stop playing online but if I do I pretty much stop playing Sm4sh entirely.

Wi-fi is so frustrating with Greninja.
Not that I'm encouraging it but I don't play the game THAT much outside tournaments but I'm doing fine so far. This is coming from a Shulk player btw.

All I do these days is lab in training mode for maybe... like 10-20 minutes and that's it.

It's not a bad thing but this game is really simple and easy. Even simpler than Brawl.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Dreamland's blast zones are confirmed to be slightly smaller than Battlefield all around. Urgh, so much for having the unique Melee style now. Kind of now a you kill early or you die early stage smh.

Also:
some rosalina main said:
I feel like it's getting pushed toward that kind of view. Since Dreamland is kinda the same as Battlefield (despite Whispy and slight differences) it could count as a Battlefield clone and thus be banned if Miiverse or Battlefield are banned.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Dreamland's blast zones are confirmed to be slightly smaller than Battlefield all around. Urgh, so much for having the unique Melee style now. Kind of now a you kill early or you die early stage smh.

Also:

Tell that that Rosa main:

Melee

:secretkpop:

Though speaking if BF, there might be a chance my scene might make BF a counter pick & make Miiverse the starter due to the ledges on Miiverse >>>>> BF

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Not that I'm encouraging it but I don't play the game THAT much outside tournaments but I'm doing fine so far. This is coming from a Shulk player btw.

All I do these days is lab in training mode for maybe... like 10-20 minutes and that's it.

It's not a bad thing but this game is really simple and easy. Even simpler than Brawl.
You at least have tournaments to frequent often, the most I have is a small monthly with very few players in it that aren't even that good.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
IMO stage list

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Town and City
Dream Land
----------------------------------------------- Stages below this line could be starter or counterpick
Miiverse
Lylat Cruise
Duck Hunt
----------------------------------------------- Stages below this line should always be counterpick or banned
Castle Siege
Delfino Plaza
Halberd
----------------------------------------------- Stages below this line barely make the cutoff and probably will be banned a lot
Skyloft
Kongo Jungle 64
Wuhu Island

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
You can't camp in Delfino or Halberd as you can in a walkoff stage. For the most part walkoff are just going to slow the match down to a crawl as people are going to camp at the blastzones all the time.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Are people seriously still using that...?

Like we half halberd thats legal and it shoots giant lazers, bombs and a claw at you (and they all kill) and Delfino has the jankiest of blastzones yet god forbid a stage has single walk off on one side...?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

people don't like blastzone camping I guess

maybe in a more liberal stagelist though

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
done recording replays~

inb4 @ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 says this is a bad MK
What the **** i said before that i think Fye's MKis good. smh

MK is a ground fighter period, he does no sh aerials in neutral and doesn't use aerials to approach. Even his new Nair sucks as an approach tool.

Ryu is such a God, until you fight a good Sheik. That's one top tier he 'might' struggle with.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I would appreciate some walkoffs being added to the legal stage list, but then you have Sheik and her dumb fair strings. It would be like an auto win. Plus the usual campiness by the blastlines.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
If walkoffs legal then Suzaku Castle, Coliseum, Wii Fit Studio and maybe Mario Galaxy should be added

edit

Roy x Samus confirmed

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
If walkoffs legal then Suzaku Castle, Coliseum, Wii Fit Studio and maybe Mario Galaxy should be added

edit

Roy x Samus confirmed
LOL that Wii Fit rejection!

EDIT: Best Roy pic

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
After all this time I still have less posts than the Zelda Social has pages SMH

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Getting the hang of Lucas is hard when I'm so used to Greninja's high mobility and great dash grab.

Bleh, not feeling too great about my recent performance in this game.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
OMG guys I killed Pit with Zelda's Up-smash at 72% on battlefield.

I also killed King DeDeDe with Palutena's up-tilt at 108% on Battlefield

#MIDTIERGORLS

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
Getting the hang of Lucas is hard when I'm so used to Greninja's high mobility and great dash grab.

Bleh, not feeling too great about my recent performance in this game.
He's hard to use well (IMO) from Zelda too. He doesn't have a quick move that hits on both sides, he has short range, a recovery that's easy to screw up, etc. At least I'm used to the lag. :awesome:

Last edited:

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Wait, did I miss some Zelda buffs? Is it true or just placebo?
The hitboxes on Nair were swapped. The front hits now do more damage instead of the back hits. It has slightly more hitstun now, which allows for stuff like falling nair>dtilt/elevator and more to connect more often.

Usmash got its BKB buffed. It KOs about 20% earlier now. With max rage it's really scary. KOs light character in the 60s.

EDIT: Oh, we lost Love Boosting, but that was a system change.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I've seen Kiniro Mosaic's newest episode.

Anyone want to have a few matches? I've made a lobby, and I want to practice :4feroy:

Also, I'm pretty happy that Lucina got buffs. And I had a feeling Bowser's UTilt was faster and had less endlag. And I was right

Last edited:

Soul.

You guys keep talking about moves, frame data and **** and I'm like, "e3 e3 e3 e3 e3"

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I've seen Kiniro Mosaic's newest episode.

Anyone want to have a few matches? I've made a lobby, and I want to practice :4feroy:

Also, I'm pretty happy that Lucina got buffs. And I had a feeling Bowser's UTilt was faster and had less endlag. And I was right
Would you mind Roy dittos? I'm looking to improve my Roy too.

You guys keep talking about moves, frame data and **** and I'm like, "e3 e3 e3 e3 e3"
That Fallout 4 tho. Releasing this year, too! :colorful:

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I love how classic SF Ryu combos actually work in this game:

cr. L -> cr. M -> Shoryuken = :GCD::GCA:(light) ->:GCD::GCA:(heavy) -> :GCR::GCD::GCDR::GCA:
Focus Attack LV3 -> FADC -> Focus Attack LV1 -> FADC -> Shinku Hadouken = :GCD::GCB:(hold) ->:GCR::GCR: -> :GCD::GCB: -> :GCR::GCR: -> :GCB:(Final Smash)
cr. L -> cr. M -> Shakunetsu -> Shinku Hadouken= :GCD::GCA:(light) ->:GCD::GCA:(heavy) -> :GCL::GCDL::GCD::GCDR::GCR::GCA: -> :GCB:(Final Smash)

And new combo that kills decently early if you can charge the Focus Attack long enough LOL
Focus Attack LV3 -> FADC -> Focus Attack LV1 -> FADC -> Jump -> Tatsumaki Senpukyaku= :GCD::GCB:(hold) ->:GCR::GCR: -> :GCD::GCB: -> :GCR::GCR: -> :GCY: -> :GCD::GCDL::GCL::GCA:
I don't get how Focus Attack works, can you cancel it right after it hits?

D

Deleted member

GORLS I WENT OUTSIDE TO CUT THE GRASS.

Then I had to come back inside cause it started raining.

I was doing a good job then all of a sudden I had to stop...

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I don't get how Focus Attack works, can you cancel it right after it hits?
I think if you hit it you press forward twice to cancel it? this is my memory from yesterday's Direct

Top Bottom