• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
If Falcon gets buffed I will quit Smash 4 for good.

I will literally tape myself setting fire to my Smash 4 disc.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Zelda Momma, I enjoy playing Project M as well, we didn't really need it though.

With the same logic did we need another smash bros? Iirc Sakurai wasn't initially planning to make smash 4 anyways.

I used to.
Well to be fair I mostly complain about the game. :secretkpop: mostly just about how the playerbase was/is.

I haven't played PM in a good while
Is Zelda considered good or bad? Last I saw people were still trying to figure out the new Din's.
New Din's actually is alright. Not worse per say, just different.

Zelda is bad though. Not everyone agrees (Can anyone agree on anything there?) but most Zeldas agree there are still too many glaring flaws.

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I remember PMDT slaughtered Zelda's FW cancel, removed the extra Brawl kicks, and gave her more endlag everywhere. Was sad.

Soul.

Someone please tell me if the Lucas update is getting a "patch." I haven't seen anyone mention that a patch was coming, especially Nintendo.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If Falcon gets buffed I will quit Smash 4 for good.

I will literally tape myself setting fire to my Smash 4 disc.
"According to For Glory statistics, despite being the most used character, Captain Falcon's win rate is not very high and seems to be plagued by the presence of threatening characters like Charizard and Zelda.

In order to accommodate for this discrepancy, we have buffed Captain Falcon's range such that the jab finisher hits across half the stage. His Raptor Boost kills 10% earlier, and everyone's favourite knee now only has 5 frames of ending lag!

Characters that seem to be too powerful in For Glory on the other hand have seen changes. Charizard now experience 69 frames of ending lag from his Bair, as well as major decreases in knockback growth. Zelda has been permanently removed from the game for her sheer dominance in the game, with people such as Patch saying that we should 'BAN•ZELDA'. Here's hoping this pleases the majority of players!

And if you think there is bias in balance for this patch, please understand. We have no reason to be biased."

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I hate that I still do best with this girl though.
Someone get me off the Zelda bottom tier train.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
New balance patch updates:
:4falcon:
+Knee does not have sourspot
+All Smash attacks have super armor
+Final Smash changed into the Godly "FARUKON PAWNCH" from GP Legend
+Will constantly say "HYEZ!" while fighting
+Standing idly will induce opponents in 1v1s to cower in fear.

:4zelda:
+Down B now functions as a taunt
+Will occasionally fall asleep in battle. Automatic if fighting Ganondorf

-Din's Fire decreased in accuracy

:4sonic:
-Has to pay speeding ticket each time he runs
-Slower than Robin
-All recolors are replaced with various Sonic OCs

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
PSA : Don't make crappy 1.0.9 patch threads here gorls or I will lock them. We have enough threads where we can talk about any possible Zelda changes as it is. We don't need a clutter gutter trash speculation thread again.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Someone get me off the Zelda bottom tier train.
Jump off.
New balance patch updates:
:4falcon:
+Knee does not have sourspot
+All Smash attacks have super armor
+Final Smash changed into the Godly "FARUKON PAWNCH" from GP Legend
+Will constantly say "HYEZ!" while fighting
+Standing idly will induce opponents in 1v1s to cower in fear.

+Down B now functions as a taunt
+Will occasionally fall asleep in battle. Automatic if fighting Ganondorf

-Din's Fire decreased in accuracy

:4sonic:
-Has to pay speeding ticket each time he runs
-Slower than Robin
-All recolors are replaced with various Sonic OCs
Get Out.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Leaked V1.0.8 patch notes

+ Removed from the game

Honestly, this can only be considered a buff because it ends our suffering with maining a bottom tier character once in for all smh

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
PSA : Don't make crappy 1.0.9 patch threads here gorls or I will lock them. We have enough threads where we can talk about any possible Zelda changes as it is. We don't need a clutter gutter trash speculation thread again.
the souls of the unruly must be erased to maintain order around the Zelda boards
such is the way of the Zelda Momma

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
With this said, I can't wait to see some1 random drop in and make a Zelda patch thread. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
That reminds me, where can i see the Zelda Social compilation video? I missed when that was posted. : (

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Leaked V1.0.8 patch notes

+ Removed from the game

Honestly, this can only be considered a buff because it ends our suffering with maining a bottom tier character once in for all smh
I would FWIP if Zelda was removed, while SHEIK is still living in her luxury ball- penthouse.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
i had an idea for villager's TC getting reworked
Sapling has a hurtbox and 6% HP
Sapling lasts for 6 seconds
Planting ends quicker

now bothe the opponent and Villager get more interesting uses from TC other than Villager now owns that spaces for 12 seconds

Rizen

Smash Legend
Next patch: "Link's jab and grab will gain even more lag and smashes well be easier to fall out of with less shield pressure. These balancing changes will help Link not be overpowered and dominate players who aren't at a skill level capable of shielding his projectiles. Nerfing Link's QCQ game should discourage Link players from relying on projectiles; that's how it works right?"

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Did somebody call for Paramore's Misery Business? Part of the lyrics is: "I refuse". :p

It's going to be Hell on 6/14... Placebos even if Nintendo outright says no changes to gameplay.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I forgot that there's a video presentation on the 14th about Lucas and maybe the patch. Probably gonna wake up early to watch it and end up being disappointed smh

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Worst case scenario we still get Lucas back! Love the little guy.

This worst case scenario is assuming Sakurai leaves Zelda unchanged. The actual worst case would be a FW nerf which I wouldn't even be surprised with.

Top Bottom