• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
TFW social was so dead I had to edit my post from 45 minutes ago to prevent double posting RIP

But yeah, as I was saying, my Youtube channel intro video is done. You gorls better watch it tbh. :^)

DROP IT
Absolutely beautiful.

I should try and make a Wolf version if/once he returns.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
TFW social was so dead I had to edit my post from 45 minutes ago to prevent double posting RIP

But yeah, as I was saying, my Youtube channel intro video is done. You gorls better watch it tbh. :^)

DROP IT
OMG ZELDERLY
can someone photoshop Swordfighter's Sword (or a Honege) on Black Zelda's hand? plz

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
OMG ZELDERLY
can someone photoshop Swordfighter's Sword (or a Honege) on Black Zelda's hand? plz
We can always photoshop old granny Zelda's face onto default Mii Sword's manly body. Putting two mediocre things together should create the masterpiece that is Zelderly right @ BJN39 BJN39 ? :secretkpop:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
We can always photoshop old granny Zelda's face onto default Mii Sword's manly body. Putting two mediocre things together should create the masterpiece that is Zelderly right @ BJN39 BJN39 ? :secretkpop:
:drohyou:

You just won the internet with that.

But you might lose your soul in the process.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Stuff nobody ever expects in Smash: :4zss: spiking you with d-air, and surviving
^ This is against an actual competent player, on FG all I have to do is stand with my back to the ledge, and jump and d-air anyone who recovers too high

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
#oop

ignore this
Hi totally new person I have totally never seen before how are you today!?!?!?! :secretkpop:

this is your chance to reply so you can hit 10 posts and be able to post links tbh

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
In other news I finally managed to remember to see how many posts I've made in this thread.

Huh, I was actually expecting it to be closer to, or over half of my posts. Well, sooner than later that'll be so. :secretkpop:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

DROP IT
:4falcon: ??

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

DROP IT
This reminds me that I need to get better at editing videos.

And get a better video editor than Windows Movie Maker but I dunno which one to use that isn't expensive as hell like Sony Vegas.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I'd say female Link.
Or Zelda as Link of The Legend Zelda fame to save the world of Hyrule as the Princess Zelda and Heroine Zelda instead of Link of The Legend of Zelda fame saving to world of Hyrule as Link the Hero of *insert whatever title here*. :p

Last edited:

Benishigure

You need to MOVE.
So I'm looking at the frame data and stuff for the available characters right now.

Difficulty refers to how hard it is to use the character effectively right?

lmao this is probably a no brainer why am I so dumb smh

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
So I'm looking at the frame data and stuff for the available characters right now.

Difficulty refers to how hard it is to use the character effectively right?

lmao this is probably a no brainer why am I so dumb smh
It's like a combination of skill floor and skill ceiling. Ability to play the character at their max potential/knowledge of the game required to play the character well/how much depth the character itself has.

That's why a character like Sheik/Shulk scores a 10, because they have massive amounts of depth to their gameplay, but Captain Falcon or Lucina score much lower because they can get away with using 2 moves and still be effective to play as. If that makes sense.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'd say Greninja probably is going to be a very difficult character to play optimally if the footstool combos he can do start becoming standard. I still can't pull those off consistently.

Top Bottom