• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
YR: Toon Zelda
Steals the Light

*shows Zelda by a smash bros. trash can p*ssed.* We would buy a salt generator.

Oh no, i've mad everyone mad..... T_T :facepalm::(

Edit: I'm punished, Eraser of Souls, aren't I? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So I just downloaded my first Touhou game. It's really fun but it's going horrible so far. I've died like 5 times on easy on the first practice stage LOL

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Yo, @Ffamran, today I started messing with Falco a bit. Personally I think a few little tweaks would make him very scary since he does such good damage and he can chase people vertically excellently (doing that is intoxicating BTW). I'll probably use him for fun once in a while.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I don't see how people rank Falco with the likes of Zelda, Zard, Samus, etc

Speaking of
Gorls, who do you think are the bottom five?

From worst to best (default specials):
:4samus::4dedede::4zelda::4jigglypuff::4mewtwo:

I played :4mewtwo: in friendlies. He sux but that's my opinion. I guess

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
It's a lot of peoples opinion. Like how do you get comparatively worse than Melee Mewtwo??

:4charizard::4link::4zelda::4mewtwo::4samus:
Customs off, order random

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
How are people ranking Link under characters like Charizard and DDD?

Mewtwo is fun to play but I sure can't use him against good people. He gets wrecked hard.

Last edited:
I got killed pretty early by Ike's n-air as Mewtwo

Like...... wat?

Also, Link is not a bad character. Imo

Last edited:

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
He's not under Zard. But I did neglect how awful DDD is.

Mewtwo's fun but he's another FFA character.
I miss U-Throw so much.

I tried u-throwing an Ike with Mewtwo. Idk what percentage but it was 110%+ I think. Or 100%+. Anyway, he didn't get killed and from that moment I was like, "Wow, this character is really bad"

Soul.

Link's saving grace in this game was his pre-patch jab 1 IASA thing, which got nerfed.
All he has now is a decent neutral game and SCRUBS giving him a bad rep. Now people are like "Toon Link is better!" 'Cause customs.

Also who cares if D3 is bottom. He's not Brawl Ganon levels of bad; I understand he has slow af moves and ****, but is it really that, that he needs a player kicking *** and taking names, or Brawl Comparison 2.0?

Rizen

Smash Legend
Toon Link is better than Link now :( I can't take any tier list where Link's under Ganon seriously. Ganon seems scary but he can't do much about being walled off and shutdown. He has to capitalize on the enemy's dumb errors but is even slower and less mobile than Link with a worse recovery.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Honestly my list might be somewhat Zelda centric. Ganon is very scary to a super laggy queen like Zelda.

Ganondorf isn't bad even in a default setting. Especially with customs.

He's not better than Link, that's for sure.

The only legit bad Zelda character in Smash is Zelda herself.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
So I'm 99.9% sure I have a hater. :secretkpop:

I've only linked the "When I'm Falco (+Others)" vid to here, so basically only my subscribers and you gorls know about the video. Seeing that it only has 20 views and 1 dislike most likely means that someone has subscribed to my channel just to put dislikes and hate me.

I'm really not sure why somebody has that much free time to pick on a small Youtube channel just to dislike. I'm honestly shocked that some person have considered an unknown dude like me important enough to troll and hate me.
But no worries. I've narrowed it down by quite a bit of who the culprit could be. :happysheep:

Consider the second bullet point a bonus then. :^)
Maybe I disliked it because you styled on me!

I have both the free time and the unlimited spite to do such a thing!

warionumbah2

Smash Master

AYYYY WATCH HIM BE EASY TO PLAY AND HIGH TIER LIKE HE USUALLY IS LOL. BOUT TIME WE GOT A REAL FIGHTER IN THIS CIRCLE CAMP FEST.

Just woke up.

Last edited:
@berserker00 mentioned something about the Ryu thing which made a lot of sense

How the **** is THAT combo in the leak possible in Smash 4? Low kick to tatsumaki combo? Huh? How did that work? Would that even work in this game's engine? Idk

warionumbah2

Smash Master
The fact that he did a traditional combo into tatsumaki kinda made it obvious that he'll be another little mac.

Probably trades mobility for a slightly better recovery??? Love how we get this after the latest build of SF5.

Seriously that means he can combo into hadoken and shoryuken like its nothing again lol, they'll make one aspect of him trash I promise.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Morning girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Just got back from doing my morning round and had a shower due to how bad the weather is today. And I was about to tell you all about the leaked Classic Clear montages with Roy & Ryu. :yeahboi:
But I got beat to the punch.

Will say though, Roy looks awesome (My sister mained him back in Melee along with Bowser & Sheik), and Ryu looks like a combo-heavy character whose recovery looks to be around average, unless his Hurricane Kick will prevent vertical moment till the end where he can either do anything or forced into a freefall state. :V

I was shocked to see Ryu actually has a crouch combo. That is hype.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
The Ryu/Roy thing would be a lot more believable if they weren't on some random guy's youtube channel.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I'm really happy about this
but like I juuust changed my avatar to Mac. It's like Ryu decided he could be the only Smash beefcake for me.

I look forward to a 5% slower Mac with an air game and a projectile.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm just waiting for someone to make the joke.

"Ryu is clearly a photoshopped Little Mac." :troll:

Wait, I just did it. DAMMIT.

Last edited:
Top Bottom