• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I just need to know the story behind that avatar, CPU
I insulted Snuffler9 by saying he was the worst Zelda palette (Trash Purple obviously) by having Nammy put putting a dirty blonde wig on Grimace.

Then he said that I used the worst skin (even though it is one of the best) and made the Princess Ke$ha to insulT me.
He changed his avatar back to normal because he couldn't handle being me for more than a day.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
Purple is my fav tied with default lol

Probs gonna use this Ryu most

Black and yellow!

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So when it comes down to it, I don't hate the leaks themselves, but more so that the hackers decide to release the day before we would've saw this stuff official.

The esrb leak at least gave a notable amount of time, but this purely so the hackers could be all cool, and "look how awesome we are for leaking this."

Really, seeing all this the day before is more disappointing then anything.

Anyway, looking at the content added, I'm honestly a little annoyed. Dreamland 64 is confirmed, (Fountain of dreams why not?) and while we apparently do get Rhythm heaven music, they really aren't the best.

Also Inkling girl trophy, which continues to make me wonder on the Inklings playability.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm still skeptical but got to thinking, maybe a new Street Fighter for Wii U/3DS will be revealed at E3 and that's why Ryu's in SSB4. All the recent SF games have been on competitors' consoles.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Ryu is the oldest human character in Smash. Interesting.

There's no SF game coming for the Wii U, they are already working on SF5.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm still skeptical but got to thinking, maybe a new Street Fighter for Wii U/3DS will be revealed at E3 and that's why Ryu's in SSB4. All the recent SF games have been on competitors' consoles.
Yeah, and the last SF game we had on a Nintendo System was sadly a 3DS port of SSFIV, which was pretty much easy mode.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
The addition of a glorious Ryu and return of wonderkin Roy cannot distract me completely from Zelda's dire need of a patch.
Prayer circle now.

warionumbah2

Smash Master
^What about Ganondorf?

I had never heard of Shulk before SSB4 lol.
Some fake trailers are very impressive:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw
:4falcon: 39
:wolf:38
:4falco:31
:4fox:29
:4bowser::4dk::4drmario::4mario::4luigi::4wario2::4peach: 26
:4zss:20-??(dunno)
:4myfriends:20
:4marth::4link::4zelda:(Dunno how old TP incarnations are) 19
:4shulk:18
:4littlemac:17
:4lucina:16-18(dunno)
:4sonic:16
:4ness::4villager::4tlink:10-12

Not counting Gods or Angels, Ryu is looking like his SF3 incarnation so he's like 48-49.

Last edited:
Top Bottom