• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

I hope MaskedHero Samurai avoids Weegee and Falcon. I like my ability to gloat at users begging for nerfs. :4falcon::4luigi:
I don't really have a problem with those 2 tbh. My beef is with Sheik, Fox and Sonic but that's how it's supposed to work anyway for my character's arch type

Although I can understand where the hate is coming from, the hate on Luigi though is massive. Falcon is hated on until he gets hit. Once he starts getting hit, people seem to love him. But anyway, let's see what saw-cure-tates does about them

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
tfw you find kill combos with Celestial Fireworks
tfw hearing Palutena scream Celestial Fireworks 20 times in a row has made you go deaf
tfw Celestial Fireworks might be the prettiest move in the game
tfw you might start using Celestial Fireworks over Deadat0%weight

help
I love Celestia Fire works my friends hate me cuz I spam it :p

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Dthrow to Celestial Fireworks kills exactly one percent earlier than Dthrow uair

One of you gorls should play me tomorrow so I can use it in an actual match kk

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I will admit Pale Tuna's Celestial Spamworks are fun as heck

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
I like Celestial Fireworks. Angelic Missile is cool, too. I'd actually use 'em if Lightweight and Super Speed didn't exist!

Suicidal_Donuts

Smash Ace
NNID
IfItIsntBryson
I wished Ganondorf kept his Melee jab. It was so disrespectful like an electrified pimp fist. Hmm, I wonder what the "what if" videos do to Melee Zelda? Zelda with Luigi's wavedash... Eh, still looks boring compared to Ganondorf. :p
Sakurai, this is how powerful Zelda should be since you've made her suck for an entire decade. Please understand.

(The old dash attack sound effect that sounded like it was electric and not "magical". I miss it. :crying: )

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
If Celestial Fireworks was Palutena's Neutral B custom instead of her down B, maining her would be an incredibly pleasant and erotic experience :^)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
If you could have Celestial Fireworks and Lightweight at the same time I'd die omg pls make it happen Sakuratena

Also messing around with Heavenly Light and lolisthisarealmove

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
If you could have Celestial Fireworks and Lightweight at the same time I'd die omg pls make it happen Sakuratena

Also messing around with Heavenly Light and lolisthisarealmove
HL does have a use in competitive play as a healing strat for Ness and Mii Gunner in teams. It restores 67% in like a second, it's kinda silly. Otherwise, yeah, it's strictly for FFA Time matches lol.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>Naughty thoughts
>Put Celesial Fireworks and Lightweight on the same set
>Put Reflect Barrier and Super Speed on the same set
>All taunts are Side Taunt
>Tilts replaced by Side Taunt
>All aerials have Bair-like shield properties
>Wings from Fsmash and Dsmash make her fly
>Sanae Kochiya colour palette

:secretkpop:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
>Naughty thoughts
>Sanae Kochiya colour palette

this kinda sounds like a scary deviantart OC

"Palutena Kochiya can fly and she is good at blocking things with her aerials and she can go very very very fast (faster than Sanic) and she likes to use her side taunt a lot instead of fighting pls don't steel."

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
>Naughty thoughts

uhh.... huuuhhhh...
wait, I thought her tilts were already taunts

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is addictive. She says it softy, but if understand different languages, you can catch what she's saying... There should be a warning for this video. WARNING: May cause diabetes and suger overload.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I like how I was tagged thrice today but all anecdotally. I'll respond to two of them (sorry @kenniky, I just don't have much to say about yours)

@ Kofu Kofu and @ Antonykun Antonykun 's parts felt so troll-y because of the music choice and it makes sense with Mr. Game & Watch, Villager, and Mii Swordfighter.
:troll:

I'm a member of TV Tropes and I'm considered a pro there (goes to show more about the overall skill level there than mine when I'm the best player there) but most of them don't care much about competitive stuff so I linked the video to them and the reactions in general were very positive (one in particular loved @ Kofu Kofu and his shield break to Judge 9).
So you're a troper? Neat. I don't have an account there but generally like the website. I prefer it to Wikipedia when trying to get a feel for things.

I thknk you're selling yourself short in terms of your skill. You've done excellently on the ladder with what I would consider one of the main characters to generally be gimped by lag (the other is Meta Knight IMO). Every character gains something and loses something online but Greninja is so technical (precise may be the better word) that it's hard to use him properly in lag, especially when you tend to be s good distance away from your opponents which increases latency. Heck, you even impressed Dabuz!

Anyway, Judge is a really whimsical move. I probably don't use it often enough but that's mainly because it's one of Game & Watch's slowest attacks. The hitbox lingers slightly, however (moreso with numbers other than 9) and it has good reach. Sometimes I just throw it out and my opponents run into it. In the video, I kind of just felt Judge at that moment, even though other options would have done more damage reliably. Honestly I would have preferred to just hit with Oil Panic in the moment (the number of times I whiff it is depressing) but it ended up being pretty memorable. One of the most frustrating things is when foes barely shield a 9 (worse if it's a powershield).

So I had to take a phone call in the middle of a FG match and that meant playing with one hand.

My Zelda 1 handed and distracted is better than my 2 hand Zelda. I got like 70% on the G&W 1 handed and when I got both hands on it I barely ever touched him again.

I don't know what this means.
Must have been a crappy Game & Watch.

Which hand? :122:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I like how I was tagged thrice today but all anecdotally. I'll respond to two of them (sorry @kenniky, I just don't have much to say about yours)

:troll:

So you're a troper? Neat. I don't have an account there but generally like the website. I prefer it to Wikipedia when trying to get a feel for things.

I thknk you're selling yourself short in terms of your skill. You've done excellently on the ladder with what I would consider one of the main characters to generally be gimped by lag (the other is Meta Knight IMO). Every character gains something and loses something online but Greninja is so technical (precise may be the better word) that it's hard to use him properly in lag, especially when you tend to be s good distance away from your opponents which increases latency. Heck, you even impressed Dabuz!

Anyway, Judge is a really whimsical move. I probably don't use it often enough but that's mainly because it's one of Game & Watch's slowest attacks. The hitbox lingers slightly, however (moreso with numbers other than 9) and it has good reach. Sometimes I just throw it out and my opponents run into it. In the video, I kind of just felt Judge at that moment, even though other options would have done more damage reliably. Honestly I would have preferred to just hit with Oil Panic in the moment (the number of times I whiff it is depressing) but it ended up being pretty memorable. One of the most frustrating things is when foes barely shield a 9 (worse if it's a powershield).

Must have been a crappy Game & Watch.

Which hand? :122:
He wrecked me after I played him some more.

Left hand, otherwise known as my dodge hand.

I was dodging and reaching over for Nayru's and occasionally throwing out nairs and dairs.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
He wrecked me after I played him some more.

Left hand, otherwise known as my dodge hand.

I was dodging and reaching over for Nayru's and occasionally throwing out nairs and dairs.
That's... oddly amusing.

Anyone up for a few games?

So I was messing around with Peach in FG and I was doing one of those Parasol airdodge reads but I only hit with the first hit with ridiculous knockback that's supposed to connect into the others and killed the person I was fighting at like 30%
#BANHER
Ooooh! There's video of Peach killing ZSS at 0% with the parasol. It's pretty great

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Yeah I hang around the Forum RPG, Video Game and Fanfiction area of TV Tropes. So I'm often checking the Smash Bros thread there.

And I've heard the "selling yourself short" so many times but I just don't feel it. I've been doing considerably worse in the ladder lately and while yeah wi-fi and stuff I still feel like I'm a pretty mediocre player especially when I keep playing on auto-pilot which is a terrible thing to do with Greninja and I don't really feel like I'm improving since I keep losing against the same people (I keep getting 2-0'd by a Robin player I mean wtf that MU is suppose to be in my favor)

My skill level is pretty mediocre overall, really. Lag might be making me play worse than I usually do but it's not like I'll get much chance of doing offline play outside of my monthly that doesn't really have very good players considering last time I didn't drop a single match there.

Top Bottom