• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

@ Ffamran Ffamran , I love you man but you should only tag people for important purposes. In case if it's a question or something you need to address or reply to, go ahead and tag 'em.

The last time you tagged me in the CCI thread, I thought it was something important but all it said was, "@Berserker. 's love for d-throw > b-air with Falco" which made me like, "Why was I called for this?"

So yeah

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@ Ffamran Ffamran , I love you man but you should only tag people for important purposes. In case if it's a question or something you need to address or reply to, go ahead and tag 'em.

The last time you tagged me in the CCI thread, I thought it was something important but all it said was, "@Berserker. 's love for d-throw > b-air with Falco" which made me like, "Why was I called for this?"

So yeah
I read everything you said and my flawed understanding of the world has prompted me to excessively tag you. :4wario:

In fact let us all play a game of tag.
:4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario::4wario2::4wario:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If you quote and tag someone in the same post, does the notification say "x tagged you in y thread" or "x quoted your post in y thread"?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
If you quote and tag someone in the same post, does the notification say "x tagged you in y thread" or "x quoted your post in y thread"?
It says quoted.

@ Lorde Lorde will answer this question after this comment is posted.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Let's find out!
@ Lorde Lorde

EDIT: dang,ninja'd

:/

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
It says quoted.

@ Lorde Lorde will answer this question after this comment is posted.
Yeah, it said quoted.

Unless you edited the tag in after you posted it, because the tagged person won't get an alert if you edit the tag in after posting.

Edit: it still said quoted, kenniky .

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Yeah, it said quoted.

Unless you edited the tag in after you posted it, because the tagged person won't get an alert if you edit the tag in after posting.
I only edit grammatical errors. It still says quoted if your tagged in a quoted post.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Late response because I was trolling FG but good games!

I fought this Japanese MK, where basically he would spam UpB every time I do something safe. He's actually a good player but was trolling me so hard. I trolled back with attempts to style with ZSS and kinda worked but most of the time I lost welp.

But one match I decided to ditto him. He suddenly became so confused and I beat him handedly. @warionumbah2 you're right MK mains have no idea how to face themselves smh

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Is @ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght some super detective who profiles newbies or something? Because for some reason I am totally okay with this.
no he just uses the key to the internet, to stereotype people
I REMEMBER YOU HI <3 (I rememeber like you and Lavina, and Machiiato or however it's spelled , but that's it)
wow rip me

@JMLStarHeart7 I dunno what's going on, go zelda
15184672.jpg

@Matsushi Marth's white color palette heavily references lief, lief is best known for being able to wield 9 different weapon types, having a terrible taste in fashion and being the lead role in the hardest FE game out of the main series.
39692334_p2_master1200.jpg
49438306_p11_master1200.jpg

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
@ Berserker. Berserker. Hi. :happysheep:

Man, I'm getting more and more hyped for e3. So many things they could show, and we even have a new smash direct before then.

So much stuff to do at Disney though. I won't even be on at all tomorrow probably.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
^I always wanted this to be how zelda/sheik worked in smash :/

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW you're getting urges to start learning the filthy woman Zero Skill Spamus more seriously

I HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO MY MAIN AND WAIFU ZELDA DON'T CATCH ME FILTHY EROTIC THOUGHTS

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
TFW you're getting urges to start learning the filthy woman Zero Skill Spamus more seriously

I HAVE TO BE LOYAL TO MY MAIN AND WAIFU ZELDA DON'T CATCH ME FILTHY EROTIC THOUGHTS
Yes, yes think lewd thoughts like maining :4zss: and trashing :4zelda:.

Do it Phil. DO IT! :4wario2:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Honestly we should all just drop our mains and main

uh

I was going to put a character that no one mains but everyone is mained by someone.

RIP

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Do we have any :4bowserjr::4wario2::4miigun::4dedede: mains?

Edit: wait, doesn't UkeNicky play Wario?

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Yes, yes think lewd thoughts like maining :4zss: and trashing :4zelda:.

Do it Phil. DO IT! :4wario2:
I think you should :>
THE THOUGHT OF MAINING ZSS IS SO INCREDIBLY EROTIC AND HOT AND STIMULATING

BUT

I CAN'T

I CAN'T BETRAY MY WAIFU

I CAN'T LEAVE HER ALONE IN THE BASEMENT THAT WOULD BE TOO SAD

I DON'T WANT SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN OBSESSIVELY TOUCHED BY TOO MANY WAIFUFEGS

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Honestly we should all just drop our mains and main

uh

I was going to put a character that no one mains but everyone is mained by someone.

RIP
Nobody mains Ryu or Wolf yet. And technically, you can't main Lucas is he's not in. :p

Oh, and apparently, Ganondorf is faster than Super Sonic. I never noticed that Diddy was that fast and Mr. Game & Watch's running animation is so goofy looking. Why is Dr. Mario slower than Triple D... Curse word at the end of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnxQyXiu1TI.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
Yes Phil. Use ZSS and do **** like this: (ty berserker00 for sharing)
Hyrule Hero was being waaaaaaay too aggressive and throwing out unsafe read attempts here against Dakpo too much. Mook managed to fare better in the one game he used Link against Dakpo's beastly ZSS despite only having Link on 2nd since he played a lot safer and defensively (generally handled the match-up much better) and might have lost that one because he forgot to set himself up for a bomb recovery.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hyrule Hero was being waaaaaaay too aggressive and throwing out unsafe read attempts here against Dakpo too much. Mook managed to fare better in the one game he used Link against Dakpo's beastly ZSS despite only having Link on 2nd since he played a lot safer and defensively (generally handled the match-up much better) and might have lost that one because he forgot to set himself up for a bomb recovery.
Just recently fought an FG Link who was decent I guess, ZSS does get zoned pretty well by Link's wall of projectiles, so if Links play a bit more campy and defensive I think the MU would be a lot easier to deal with.

Also I never seem to know what to do when Link Dthrows me. Does he get a free Utilt at lower percentages?

And Dakpo putting work with that Zair, brb taking notes so I'll be one step closer to maining ZSS.

This guy's playstyle. His Link looks kinda like yours

It's lame and boring as ****

Which is good. I guess. If it's something I despise watching, it's a good thing.

Top Bottom