• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Will say, I'm getting rather interested in using :4tlink:. Been messing around with him a bit in Training Mode.
Managed to find out that he can do a true combo with a five UTilt string at low percents. (Tested on Sheik. Works at 9% - 32%) :yeahboi:

Dunno what Customs to use with him though. :c (Since I am missing his 2nd Down B Custom).

But hey, I'm missing one of :4bowser:'s other Customs too. :yeahboi: Might sub :4tlink:

Last edited:
Fun though to see people's reaction to @ berserker00 berserker00 's first return to a national tournament after 2 months.

First words and reactions I heard when my brother entered were a lot of this

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I heard German, Japanese, Mandarin and Spanish.
The girl was definitely counting to 8 in Japanese, then German, then Mandarin. Wow.

What languages you gorls all speak? I know English, French, Mandarin (including a dialect from Shanghai), and a very little bit of Japanese and Cantonese.

berserker00

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Berserker10
3DS FC
1220-7875-3865
Switch FC
6493 3764 6404
The girl was definitely counting to 8 in Japanese, then German, then Mandarin. Wow.

What languages you gorls all speak? I know English, French, Mandarin (including a dialect from Shanghai), and a very little bit of Japanese and Cantonese.
I know English, Filipino (along with two provincial languages here), Spanish and very very basic French and Italian (like just for asking directions and ordering food, greeting and saying thanks lol)

Fireemblemfreak

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Fireemblemfreak
3DS FC
3024-6545-1788
no he just uses the key to the internet, to stereotype people

wow rip me

@ Jestar Jestar I dunno what's going on, go zelda
View attachment 56142
@Matsushi Marth's white color palette heavily references lief, lief is best known for being able to wield 9 different weapon types, having a terrible taste in fashion and being the lead role in the hardest FE game out of the main series.
View attachment 56141
no wait I remember you too, didn't you have the colm avatar?

(I have that online tournament thing today rip)

Last edited:

Princess Toady

Smash Ace
NNID
PrincessToady
Hi gorls!
Sorry I've been missing in actiong recently, it's just I was playing Skies of Arcadia. <3
Such a good game (even though random encounters are the worst).

I speak French (ya I know, real shocker right here), English (rather well I think), Spanish (I can hold a conversation but it shouldn't be about specific subjects I know nothing about) and very basic Dutch (directions, greetings, normal conversation, etc... I just don't have the vocabulary that is needed to go in depth).

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I know English, Filipino (along with two provincial languages here), Spanish and very very basic French and Italian (like just for asking directions and ordering food, greeting and saying thanks lol)
I suck *** at Filipino. So much, people think I'm actually American.
Wow, seems like one berserker brother is better than the other.

No wonder berserker. is deemed the Baka brother smh :^)

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

I can speak English and Korean.

I also have grade school level french skills.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I speak English and very little Spanish and Japanese.

Secondary School level French, but I've chucked that out the window. :yeahboi:
If my Secondary School taught Spanish or Japanese, I'd be up for it. But all they taught in languages was French and German. :V

Trieste SP

Smash Champion

Well... I'm glad you asked. I speak (fluently) Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, my native language and English. There are also several other languages that I understand/speak but not fluently. Out of all of these languages, I can only read English and my native language.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341

I can speak English and that's about it.

I can, however, read a little bit of French and can recognize "spoken" Dutch but can't understand or read any of it.

Finally, I know 3 things in Japanese: Koniciwa, Sayonara, and Zelda/Zeruda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina. :younglinkmelee::linkmelee::zeldamelee::sheikmelee::ganondorfmelee::shades:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I can speak English and I know a little Spanish.
Lol in my first two years of HS I took Spanish, but I can barely speak it lmao

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Found another troll on MyAnimeList named dwdante. :yeahboi:

And he's just been trash-talking on Ore Monogatari!!. Saying how bad it is. :3

Tried to comment on his profile. You cannot.
Tried sending a PM, cannot.
But I can at least send him a Friend Request and attach a message to it. :3

And the icing on the cake is what he said about himself:
"don't matter how you look at it my taste is always better"

Last edited:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I grabbed a Zelda amiibo when I bought Splatoon a couple of weeks ago but I have not played Smash in about a month. She is just sitting here staring at me with her hand out. She wants to be free girls... Should I let Zelda out and train her to be a killing machine!? She will probably just SD constantly with Din's Fire

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
To everyone who wants to see Angel not doing so hot. :^)

That second game was amazing by Nairo, taking more notes on how to Zero Skill Spamus. Although I think I would fit into Dakpo's style a bit better I think. Gotta give credit to Nairo, I just don't have the guts to always be in the opponent's face 95% of the time, personally want some personal space, haha.
Also Nairo tries very hard for the disrespect :secretkpop:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
@ 2004Zilla 2004Zilla ZILLA DID YOU WATCH IT ALREADY?!?!

I just came back from the theatre, man. It's good!! Like, actually good and not boring, ridiculous and stupid like JP3 was.

Well... it kinda IS stupid, but mostly because they sort of accepted that the pseudo-science behind Jurassic Park as a franchise is kind of outdated in terms of scientifical accuracy. They sort of finally accepted that they're not a science franchise, but a soft sci-fi monster flick that tried to take itself too seriously. So they kinda recognized that in-universe and just went full-out on a lot of stuff. The end result is pretty entertaining to watch, and has a lot of great moments.

Also, Owen is not an insufferable prick! And Claire is awesome!! And the kids are surprisingly likeable too!

It's kinda like, NOT Jurassic Park in the sense that, yeah, it had to grow up (or down, in this case) after 22 years.

But do let me know what you think about it when you watch it!!
I haven't watched it yet :( I'm seeing it at 7:30 PM today. But I'm really glad you liked it! A lot of people have told me it's a lot better than what they expected!

I've managed to avoid spoilers, other than the fact that the Dilophosaurus shows up in a really unique way. I can barely contain my excitement!

I'll give her a test run in a weekly at some point (I should use Shulk though when I feel like it this time, lol)

Top Bottom