• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I'm doing this now before I get more likes

@SBphiloz4 You're easily the funniest person here. You were like the first person I met here along with Alacion and you were really friendly and your really great to talk to.

@Spritzee We might argue about smash things a lot but really you're really sweet and nice. You also have good music taste.

@ FullMoon FullMoon You're one of the best players ik and matches against you are always fun. You're p cool yourself too.

@ZombieBran you went missing for months and I was so happy when you came back for me us. You're an interesting person and you're p cool

@ Jestar Jestar best avis gorl

@ Nammy12 Nammy12 omg you're such a hepful person with all the gifs and pictures. It's great that we have someone like you here, you're so nice and friendly too.

@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger You ruined my childhood with your grapefruit video :^(. Besides that when we both started to join tournaments we were almost always together in. We were like so cool. Now we still go to tournaments and we talk a lot.

@ Space Stranger Space Stranger You're funny and cool. At first I kinda thought you were a troll.

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ You're a pretty cool person, but whenever I see a kirbycide from you i cringe and cry for 30 years

@ ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ For the week I've known you, you've been incredibly sweet and I'm hoping to learn more about you.

@ Antonykun Antonykun oh gorl you're p cool. Also if I runaway from home expect me to be at your house.

@ r_greening1 r_greening1 You find great pictures and share then here so bless your soul

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 omg where do I start, you've helped me with so much this year with all my main troubles and stuff I we play a lot too. You're the person I've talked most to here and we learned about each other too. I feel like you know more about me then some of my friends I've known for years

@ Trieste SP Trieste SP I see you everywhere omg lol. Also you're cool because you main and rep the two most underrated chars in smash.

@kenniky Your one of the funniest here and one of the sassiest people Ik. You're jokes never get old and you're fun to be around.

Macchi I wasn't expecting you to say all of that about me. That's so nice of you. Thank you so much. I'm glad I met you, you're a great friend :D

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
:(

I miss OoT Zelda. Another alternate costume this gurl was hoping for :(.
You can probably guess my pain.

Color swaps are no substitute for the real thing.

DLC costumes plz Sakurai.

tbh i want a ss Zelda even though she looks the least battle ready
I wanted SS Zelda also. Grr Sakuraiiiii
Hyrule Warriors has us all covered!

Dam it Sakurai have you ever heard of "options" or "variety"?

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
@ FullMoon FullMoon You're one of the best players ik and matches against you are always fun. You're p cool yourself too.

(I love this picture so much it's so cuuuute)

With the way people keep telling me I'm really good at this game I would become pretty egotistical in this game very quickly if I didn't have severe self-esteem issues lol.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

(I love this picture so much it's so cuuuute)

With the way people keep telling me I'm really good at this game I would become pretty egotistical in this game very quickly if I didn't have severe self-esteem issues lol.
that's how I am with my friends :/

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
@Alacion I'll do the tbh post you've been talking about without likes. Expect no mercy. :4wario:

@berserker. Easily one of my favorite mods on this site. We had some good games and you amaze me with your ability to tame this madhouse.
@berserker00 The cooler 'serker (:4wario2:), It's pretty interesting to see another member directly communicate with their sibling.

@SBphiloz4 The exemplinary :4zelda: thread frequent. Friendly with a side of sass. I look forward to the :4zelda: Social video.

@Koiba Our most youngest member yet still manages to handle our sass and stupidity. Points for maining Linkin Park :4pit:

@ Jestar Jestar :wolf: enthusiast, OoT Zelda, and among one of my many fans of my trolling escapades.

@Macchiato The man of many mains. Initially, I thhough you took things too seriously but you seem to be a chill user.

@Soul. Resident :4pikachu: and Smash 4 Social Thread frequent. We've played some close matches. We're pretty even in terms of skill.

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ The man of many names an another Smash 4 Social Thread member. Always delivers the memes with the side of hype. I should play against you over the summer.

@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght The lighthearted humor this thread lives off of.

@ Furret Furret Fellow Fire Emblem Thief enthusiast. I'm not sure if I already asked but what is your favorite game?

@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger The most positive user in this thread. I'd really like to know more about you.
@Fernosaur The first person to welcome me into the :4zelda: boards after noticing my Woody avatar.

@ Antonykun Antonykun Another member who can handle my questionable antics. Pretty cool user.

@Kofu Initially got my attention with the "**** :4falcon: and :4wario2:" posts. Knowledgable about Smash 4.

@Ffamran former Smash 4 social frequent and the [only] :4falco: supporter. We should play more games together.

@Burgundy Blade I wasn't sure who you were but you also add some wit to this thread.

@ Nammy12 Nammy12 Friendly user who I see occasionally posts here. Helpful too.

@evmaxy54 Sassy. No further comment.

❤Zanda JGPT❤ (Hardest to tag.) Friendly and another user who immedietly caught on to my antics.

Yay!

Where are you applying to? If you don't mind sharing?
Well, I wanted to go to the IHOP University for obvious reasons, but I heard you can't butter the bread there. Instead, I'm enrolling in Zelda's Academy of Sass because sass. Who doesn't like sass?

Please ignore that nonsense. I'm going to KCKCC for two years then I'm hopefully going to transfer to UT at Austin or UNT :^)

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Well, I wanted to go to the IHOP University for obvious reasons, but I heard you can't butter the bread there. Instead, I'm enrolling in Zelda's Academy of Sass because sass. Who doesn't like sass?

Please ignore that nonsense. I'm going to KCKCC for two years then I'm hopefully going to transfer to UT at Austin or UNT :^)
"Yeah, it's pretty clear, I gotta Big Mouth, But I got sass and sass, like I'm supposed to have. I got that sass-sass that is so sass, and all the right teeth, in all the right places. I see dem Elsa boards, working them dam gifs. We know that sass aint real, c'mon please make it stop. If you got Sassy-sass, tell someone off 'Cause every sass of you is perfect from the bottom to the top!"

Good Luck out there! :)

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697

Cool!

Do you know what you want to study?

It's okay if you don't. No one in my friend group - myself included - graduated with a degree in the major we started with lol.

Cool!

Do you know what you want to study?

It's okay if you don't. No one in my friend group - myself included - graduated with a degree in the major we started with lol.
For KCKCC, I'm going to study Pre-Medical Technology. In UNT or UT at Austin, I'm planning on majoring in Bio-medical Engineering

What's your degree in? :o

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Looks like the king of the internet, aka @redfeatherraven is here.

You got some big competition now as you probably have seen.

Of course that's not really a bad thing though...

Last edited:

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
*gets 11 likes*

@kenniky well aren't you a sassy person? it seems that every post you are trying to outsass our queen, you should stop (not really actually) you are also really good at keeping up with the jokes on this thread which makes seeing them in fruition all the more amusing
@Macchiato One of these days gorl I will show up at your house cuz we live relatively close :3 I was actually planning to do a bet where you would stick to main for two weeks or else i change your avi and if you do you change my second main but now i feel like i would lose. Try not to take things too seriously or else we will have less fun (or maybe i should take things more seriously)
@ McKnightlíght McKnightlíght I sure as heck love your lighthearted teasing so keep that up. I unfortunately know very little about fujjin but you seem to put him to such a high pedestal
@Kofu It sees that you are everywhere that i go so that probably means we have similar tastes which means I should probably be following you. Also you sig says i main bad character but you main Villager :^)
@warionumbah2 i want to nominate you as the sassiest person in this thread like wow and you don't even play zelda! Like seriously youknow "OW the EDGE"? well we should have "OW the SASS". Also i heard meany things about you Meta Knight shame i can't face him
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger When i called that guy a troll i was thinking of you. You have done so many things with your shenanigans and in doing so you showed how much we cared about each other
@ Trieste SP Trieste SP great guy to be around makes the Swordfighter boards a blast. I find it odd and refreshing to see someone who rarely partakes in the shenanigans of this thread
@Matsushi the only tactical gorl who wanted to know how i feel about em. Always glad to see willing to follow two socials. I really love how you make your avatars transparent with a red outline
@Alacion We don't interact as much as i would like D: but i have seen some stuff you are certainly a cool guy in my book
@Koiba sometimes i think you are too young for this thread :/ the pure shenanigans we do are just not healthy for a 13 year old, nah just kidding XP Its great that you listed all 75+ girls in you follower count i feel sorry for your news feed tho
@ Jestar Jestar this thread needs more oot Zelda tbh thanks for shoving her in!

NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN
Don't tell me what to do.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
For KCKCC, I'm going to study Pre-Medical Technology. In UNT or UT at Austin, I'm planning on majoring in Bio-medical Engineering

What's your degree in? :o
I have a BA in French & Francophone Studies, with a minor in Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

I came in as a Japanese major but the program annoyed me and was also filled with too many weeaboos. I realized that I liked Japanese (I love languages in general) but I loved French more, so I tried to double major in French and Japanese. But the Japanese department has too many "intensive" classes that meet 5 days a week during peak class hours, and I was having a hard time fitting in French classes I wanted to take. So I dropped Japanese in favor of French. And later on, I decided to get a minor in Gender Studies. I would have double majored but by the time I realized I wanted to do it, I would have had to stay an extra semester to finish the requirements, so I settled for a minor instead.

I've literally forgotten all of the Japanese I learned though xD I can't speak it at all. Though if something is subbed in English with Japanese audio I can usually notice grammar forms and understand why the translation is like it is.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
:4kirby:
Seeing this, i've realized how many people i haven't fought on here. I need to fight more, lol.
Gorl sit. jk, lol
Don't tell me what to do.
Take several seats.:4kirby:
@Alacion I'll do the tbh post you've been talking about without likes. Expect no mercy. :4wario:

@berserker. Easily one of my favorite mods on this site. We had some good games and you amaze me with your ability to tame this madhouse.
@berserker00 The cooler 'serker (:4wario2:), It's pretty interesting to see another member directly communicate with their sibling.

@SBphiloz4 The exemplinary :4zelda: thread frequent. Friendly with a side of sass. I look forward to the :4zelda: Social video.

@Koiba Our most youngest member yet still manages to handle our sass and stupidity. Points for maining Linkin Park :4pit:

@ Jestar Jestar :wolf: enthusiast, OoT Zelda, and among one of my many fans of my trolling escapades.

@Macchiato The man of many mains. Initially, I thhough you took things too seriously but you seem to be a chill user.

@Soul. Resident :4pikachu: and Smash 4 Social Thread frequent. We've played some close matches. We're pretty even in terms of skill.

@ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ The man of many names an another Smash 4 Social Thread member. Always delivers the memes with the side of hype. I should play against you over the summer.

@ Furret Furret Fellow Fire Emblem Thief enthusiast. I'm not sure if I already asked but what is your favorite game?

@ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger The most positive user in this thread. I'd really like to know more about you.
@Fernosaur The first person to welcome me into the :4zelda: boards after noticing my Woody avatar.

@ Antonykun Antonykun Another member who can handle my questionable antics. Pretty cool user.

@Kofu Initially got my attention with the "**** :4falcon: and :4wario2:" posts. Knowledgable about Smash 4.

@Ffamran former Smash 4 social frequent and the [only] :4falco: supporter. We should play more games together.

@Burgundy Blade I wasn't sure who you were but you also add some wit to this thread.

❤Zanda JGPT❤ (Hardest to tag.) Friendly and another user who immedietly caught on to my antics.
What can I say,nothing passes me. NOTHI-*Missed out on Amiibo Sales*
Good god this thread has become Facebook
Mhmm. Lemme like your post.

Last edited:
I have a BA in French & Francophone Studies, with a minor in Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies from the University of Massachusetts Amherst.

I came in as a Japanese major but the program annoyed me and was also filled with too many weeaboos. I realized that I liked Japanese (I love languages in general) but I loved French more, so I tried to double major in French and Japanese. But the Japanese department has too many "intensive" classes that meet 5 days a week during peak class hours, and I was having a hard time fitting in French classes I wanted to take. So I dropped Japanese in favor of French. And later on, I decided to get a minor in Gender Studies. I would have double majored but by the time I realized I wanted to do it, I would have had to stay an extra semester to finish the requirements, so I settled for a minor instead.

I've literally forgotten all of the Japanese I learned though xD I can't speak it at all. Though if something is subbed in English with Japanese audio I can usually notice grammar forms and understand why the translation is like it is.
That's insane! Were you learning to become fluent in two languages at the same time at that one point?

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm definitely gonna do one of those praise lists everyone is doing.

It's gonna take a while (read: 12+ hours) before I'm done because sleep and happenings, but I think it will be worth it.

I can probably remember most people but like this if you want to be 100% guaranteed in the list anyway.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger called me the most positive poster in the thread, so I have to retaliate with something morbid.

That's insane! Were you learning to become fluent in two languages at the same time at that one point?
Yeah.

If I could get paid to learn languages, I'd just keep learning new languages for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

what even is this wall of text.
Also favorite game super mario land 2

Top Bottom