• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So it has come to my attention that the berserker gorls(@Berserker and @berserker00 ) are still gone. Should we tag them in a bunch of posts so when they come back they think that we couldn't function without them?
When are they coming back? I know they said three weeks but idk how long it's been

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
So it has come to my attention that the berserker gorls(@Berserker and @berserker00 ) are still gone. Should we tag them in a bunch of posts so when they come back they think that we couldn't function without them?
That's the wrong berserker!

The one we all know and love has a . at the end and a lowercase b

Last edited:

Soul.

wait
that's the GIF Lucario mains use when they talk about the Pikachu MU, when in reality we win.
gg aura scrub

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
:4zss:x:4zelda: is obviously bae
Gross.

If you want Zelda yuri ships, :4zelda:x:4peach: is the best one. :4zelda:x:4robinf:is decent, and I guess :4zelda:x:4palutena:is also so.

:4zelda:x:4zss:are too similar in personality which would clash. Worst of all, there's no clear bottom. :^(

Anyway, I'll cut off submissions for the Zelda social video compilation TODAY. The only person that has permission to submit clips later is @Kofu. Everyone else should have already sent their clips to me (if it's already done on a capture card), or to Moydow or Nammy (if it needs to be put on a capture card).

I will also compile the master list of people of everyone who has submitted their clips sometime in the near future, and ask everyone what music selection they will use for their section of the video. Thanks gorls~

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Did you guys hear about the New Japanese Nintendo Direct announced, scheduled for a few more hours? What the hell Smashboards, announcing it at the last second?

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Gross.

If you want Zelda yuri ships, :4zelda:x:4peach: is the best one. :4zelda:x:4robinf:is decent, and I guess :4zelda:x:4palutena:is also so.

:4zelda:x:4zss:are too similar in personality which would clash. Worst of all, there's no clear bottom. :^(

Anyway, I'll cut off submissions for the Zelda social video compilation TODAY. The only person that has permission to submit clips later is @Kofu. Everyone else should have already sent their clips to me (if it's already done on a capture card), or to Moydow or Nammy (if it needs to be put on a capture card).

I will also compile the master list of people of everyone who has submitted their clips sometime in the near future, and ask everyone what music selection they will use for their section of the video. Thanks gorls~
Gorl Bai @ Zelda x Peach. Peach just needs to stay her cake-loving self with that fat plumber with the big nose that looks like it'll honk when squeezed. :)

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
On @berserker. and @berserker00 I'm pretty sure the former said he'd be gone for a few weeks. Last activity was the 22nd, so it might be a little. I can go and find it and give clearer info if the berserker bros are tagged 24688344169 more times if people really want to know. :secretkpop:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Did you guys hear about the New Japanese Nintendo Direct announced, scheduled for a few more hours? What the hell Smashboards, announcing it at the last second?
Yeah, it's at 3 AM where I live. Sacrificing my soul to Nintendo and staying up until 3 so I can watch it tbh
Worst of all, there's no clear bottom. :^(
Silly Phil, Zelda is always the bottom

Bottom tier that is :^)

On @berserker. and @berserker00 I'm pretty sure the former said he'd be gone for a few weeks. Last activity was the 22nd, so it might be a little. I can go and find it and give clearer info if the berserker bros are tagged 24688344169 more times if people really want to know. :secretkpop:
Wait I couldn't read the names they looked all grey instead purple. Did you have @berserker. AND @berserker00 ? or just @berserker. / @berserker00 ? :secretkpop:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Must be all that garlic.
More like eating all of those damn Rotten Mushrooms. Mario doesn't have this problem because he actually knows when to stop, which explains where Super Wario came from.
Yeah, it's at 3 AM where I live. Sacrificing my soul to Nintendo and staying up until 3 so I can watch it tbh

Silly Phil, Zelda is always the bottom

Bottom tier that is :^)
GG!

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I know I've been posting a bunch of images and gifs but I've been going through my tumblr likes and I'm finding so many things I want to share with you gorls.

Chun-Li trolling white people lol

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
More like eating all of those damn Rotten Mushrooms. Mario doesn't have this problem because he actually knows when to stop, which explains where Super Wario came from.
I'm starting to run low on internets to award.

I think this is the 6th internet you won today.

And for that, you get a combo prize: :happysheep::disco::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::starman::pow::pow::pow::?::?::?:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
I know I've been posting a bunch of images and gifs but I've been going through my tumblr likes and I'm finding so many things I want to share with you gorls.

Chun-Li trolling white people lol

Can't breaaaath!

Top Bottom