• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
There better be something exciting in the direct later, or else Reggie would experience a slap from me, instead of a warm hug. Please Understand.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Oh, and if BILL tries to be sassy afterwards...

Edit: Good one JML!

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Oh yeah, I found our queen in her blonde teenage ancestry form at the convention today. :^)

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
How was it?

I hope you had a good time? :)
It was very brief unfortunately. Got a lot of pictures with cosplayers of anime I knew so that's always the best thing. Funny thing is that the first cosplayer I saw going there was a Rosalina. Decided... not to take a picture with her. :^)

Also hung around the gaming room a bit. Played UMvC3 for the second time in my entire life and beat people lol. Also disrespected a Fox player that knew how to double shine with Ganondorf's stomp lmao.

I wanted to do the Smash 4 tourney there, but I had to go to a family dinner so I couldn't stay for it. I took a peek and saw this "hardcore" tourney. Ended up seeing dash attack spamming Sheiks, Down B spamming Bowsers and ROLL SPAMMING LITTLE MAC... DITTOS. I wish I could of participated in that tourney, so I could make everyone there think Zelda is top tier. :^)

Girl, also watch out for yer double posts. We don't care about it too much, but in other threads mods will infract you for it.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I'm bored so I'm going to share a story with you guys that happened a long time ago.

My friend came over to play Smash on my Wii U and my sister joined us. As we played we got some drinks and popcorn to go along with it, my sister left her drink on the bedside table as we played the game, however without her noticing a GIANT COCKROACH sneaked into it while she was playing with us.

And then she goes to drink it and sees the cockroach just as she was about to drink the thing and procedes to throw her cup away like a grenade while letting out a yell that scared the crap out of me and my friend.

What proceeded was about half a hour of me and my friend trying to kill the thing that kept hiding in places we couldn't reach until it got into our popcorn bowl which was pretty big and was half full still, since the cockroach was sorta trapped in there we took the opportunity to spray it with insecticide until it died and it still took a lot of spraying for the thing to finally give up and die.

As a result my sister was traumatized and absolutely cannot stand seeing a cockroach anymore.

RIP Popcorn (2015-2015)

Sacrificed itself for our cause.

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
@ Space Stranger Space Stranger when did I complain about :4wario: lol? The only thing I'd complain about with him is probably how less cool his FSmash is from Brawl. I mean his dash attack is kind of dumb but so are a lot of characters'.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 still waiting on my internet :mad:. It's getting irritating for both me and my family.

Makes sense for Bone Rush to smack :pikachu: like that, it's a Ground move!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I'm bored so I'm going to share a story with you guys that happened a long time ago.

My friend came over to play Smash on my Wii U and my sister joined us. As we played we got some drinks and popcorn to go along with it, my sister left her drink on the bedside table as we played the game, however without her noticing a GIANT COCKROACH sneaked into it while she was playing with us.

And then she goes to drink it and sees the cockroach just as she was about to drink the thing and procedes to throw her cup away like a grenade while letting out a yell that scared the crap out of me and my friend.

What proceeded was about half a hour of me and my friend trying to kill the thing that kept hiding in places we couldn't reach until it got into our popcorn bowl which was pretty big and was half full still, since the cockroach was sorta trapped in there we took the opportunity to spray it with insecticide until it died and it still took a lot of spraying for the thing to finally give up and die.

As a result my sister was traumatized and absolutely cannot stand seeing a cockroach anymore.

RIP Popcorn (2015-2015)

Sacrificed itself for our cause.
I am so sorry for your popcorn. All it ever wanted was to be eaten...

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok, like this post if you want me to make up a terrible awful lie about you that I will pretend is real forever.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It was very brief unfortunately. Got a lot of pictures with cosplayers of anime I knew so that's always the best thing. Funny thing is that the first cosplayer I saw going there was a Rosalina. Decided... not to take a picture with her. :^)

Also hung around the gaming room a bit. Played UMvC3 for the second time in my entire life and beat people lol. Also disrespected a Fox player that knew how to double shine with Ganondorf's stomp lmao.

I wanted to do the Smash 4 tourney there, but I had to go to a family dinner so I couldn't stay for it. I took a peek and saw this "hardcore" tourney. Ended up seeing dash attack spamming Sheiks, Down B spamming Bowsers and ROLL SPAMMING LITTLE MAC... DITTOS. I wish I could of participated in that tourney, so I could make everyone there think Zelda is top tier. :^)

Girl, also watch out for yer double posts. We don't care about it too much, but in other threads mods will infract you for it.
#BanZelda will be trending soon.

I already know about the double post stuff. Thank you for caring tho :)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
GGs @ Soul. Soul. fast-paced, competitive matches as always. Try working on better combo breakers for :4sheik:. Only one of the 1,000 bouncing fish actually killed me. Anyways, your :4pikachu: is still on point.

Soul.

GGs @ Soul. Soul. fast-paced, competitive matches as always. Try working on better combo breakers for :4sheik:. Only one of the 1,000 bouncing fish actually killed me. Anyways, your :4pikachu: is still on point.
Since I'm always on Training, I might as well do that with Sheik.
Your DK surprised me, and your Falcon got better.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Since I'm always on Training, I might as well do that with Sheik.
Your DK surprised me, and your Falcon got better.
Expand the Last Dong Bender is the master of all elements: Earth, Fire, Coconut Cream Pies, and Air.

I've been improving him after a losing streak on FG against scrubs. A quick look into the :4falcon: section, inbetween training, and constant use really improved him.

I have no clue if I'm still going to use :4drmario:, I only like his power but :4luigi: and :4mario: are far superior.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I always see Zelda fan art that makes her look cutesy or meek, and I've never really liked that because I don't think it fits her personality.

This, on the other hand, is the kind of fan art I can get behind.

Comments not mine:

“You are not a bad driver”

“Thanks ma’am, but that’s my job, I’m more interested in how you got that aim”

Also I would kill for this:

Last edited:

Soul.

Expand the Last Dong Bender is the master of all elements: Earth, Fire, Coconut Cream Pies, and Air.

I've been improving him after a losing streak on FG against scrubs. A quick look into the :4falcon: section, inbetween training, and constant use really improved him.

I have no clue if I'm still going to use :4drmario:, I only like his power but :4luigi: and :4mario: are far superior.
That's cool; I should probably do the same.
I think you shouldn't use Ol' One-Two 100% of the time, though. Super Jump Punch is a frame 3 reversal move that can KO around 120%. Doc gets better with customs, but is still "inferior" to Mario and Luigi. So I dunno lol. #captainobvious
FG is for scrubs don't go there

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
That's cool; I should probably do the same.
I think you shouldn't use Ol' One-Two 100% of the time, though. Super Jump Punch is a frame 3 reversal move that can KO around 120%. Doc gets better with customs, but is still "inferior" to Mario and Luigi. So I dunno lol. #captainobvious
FG is for scrubs don't go there
Yeah, the Ol' One-Two screws Doc's recovery even with rising tornado in terms of horizontal movement. I think I'll send him back to the cath lab (:4drmario: joke) for more training on how to use him. My goal now is to stop screwing :4luigi:'s tornado recovery. Brawl Luigi made it easier to rise.

Watching this 5 years later reminded me how much I LOVE this game.
[Warning: Gore and Violence]
[Warning: Gore and Violence]
And with that I think I'll sleep!

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
There better be something exciting in the direct later, or else Reggie would experience a slap from me, instead of a warm hug. Please Understand.
It's a direct from Japan. What does Reggie has anything to do with this ?
Oh yeah, I found our queen in her blonde teenage ancestry form at the convention today. :^)

Last edited:

Soul.

Just as expected, nothing really big was shown in the Direct. Super Mystery Dungeon was shown with some footage.

... It looks like Gates to Infinity graphics-wise. Hoping the story is better.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Wake up this morning & the first thing I see is ZeRo going on a rant about customs.

Today is starting off so well

Trieste SP

Smash Champion
Just as expected, nothing really big was shown in the Direct. Super Mystery Dungeon was shown with some footage.

... It looks like Gates to Infinity graphics-wise. Hoping the story is better.
Well... it depends on who you're talking to. As for Super Mystery Dungeon I'm really hoping the story is better too.

Wake up this morning & the first thing I see is ZeRo going on a rant about customs.

Today is starting off so well
He just needs to adapt. :troll:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Lili

>lost against asuka in t5
>obsessed with asuka
>**** tier school girl fanservice waifu girl
>she likes the fat sumo wrestler

>best char

Macchitototo you ok there?

Top Bottom