• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

warionumbah2

Smash Master
I never touched Xiaoyu so I wouldn't know, at least there's no kill combos from what im seeing. Combos tend to end when the opponent hits rage.

The problem with ttt2 is the fact that dropping a combo can lead to death, one mistake can **** you over. Then tagging isn't safe, even crash tag isnt safe since a sidestep can avoid it and then your back is exposed.

With super arts, rage and super armor **** like that wont happen.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I never touched Xiaoyu so I wouldn't know, at least there's no kill combos from what im seeing. Combos tend to end when the opponent hits rage.

The problem with ttt2 is the fact that dropping a combo can lead to death, one mistake can **** you over. Then tagging isn't safe, even crash tag isnt safe since a sidestep can avoid it and then your back is exposed.

With super arts, rage and super armor **** like that wont happen.
Xiaoyu in every game has been a solid mid tier but her biggest problem was damage output. Her combo potential was the highest but a 10 hit combo from her was as damaging as like a 6 hit combo from jin. She was known for so many mindgames and techniques with her special parrys and so many stances. Now her I think its called phoenix kick is really safe and useful.

Also I can't believe I missed the Kazumi trailer. She looks p cool like she literally throws tigers at you wth.

The characters im interested in are
- Lili
- Xiaoyu
- Lucky Chloe
- Kazumi

in my case all he literally did was wait on the edge to dair, and when i tried to recover hed dair me right before i grabbed the ledge

he never even edge hogged lol such disrespect
Just mix-up the recovery. Do different timings on the down-B and up-B offstage and fake him out. BTW try not to shield anything that is not his lasers, otherwise you'll end up with next to no shield and you'll still wind up getting combo'd

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I wish all of my lies got this many likes.

But like 98% of my posts are lies

That's a lie.

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
The thing that fustrated me is that Xiaoyu takes so much effort to master. She has some clear weaknesses, her lack of damage output and that 70% of her moves are easily sidestepped. Its also dumb how she has the biggest command list and us Xiaoyu mains have to learn all of it. I'm so happy they made her damage output better. Her options with her parries and reversals are scary and especially when you're up against the wall omg. I also think Xiaoyu is often underrated, if you don't know the match up you will absolutely get destroyed. No matter the weaknesses shes still a low mid-tier character and I'm hoping in Tekken 7 she can reach the high tiers.

Also @ Nammy12 Nammy12 could you make 4:09 to 4:17 a gif?
http://youtu.be/00SjmHsl_So

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Ok, here is my list of lies :D
@ Nammy12 Nammy12 - Hates pizza and thinks that anyone who eats pizza is a coyote dressed as a human.

@ Macchiato Macchiato - Thinks that the first president of the United States was Ronald McDonald when everyone knows he was actually the 5th president.

@evmaxy54- Has started every forest fire ever. EVER.

@redfeatherraven- Thinks Zelda is top tier.

@Space Stranger- Wets the beds. That's right I said "beds". He goes into all the bedrooms in his house and just pees on the beds, like every night.

@ r_greening1 r_greening1 - Murdered his family.

@ ☆Jazz☆ ☆Jazz☆ - Treats children like they are trash cans. She just stuffs them FULL of trash.

@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 - Makes assorted jams and jellies out of gophers and mountain goats.

Feel free to like my original post and I'll keep pumping out the horrible definitely not truths.

Also, wow, you guys are all messed up.
Those kids would eat anything, mind you.
Lmao you can rub your characters in Fire Emblem: If to boost your bond between you and them

wtf nintendo
Pokémon Amie: Fire Emblem Edition

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Watching bad Greninjas dair to their death because they're thirsty for the kill is funny in a sad way

lol he just tried to Shulk ditto me and SDd again

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I don't know a thing about the Pokemon TCG but holy hell the metagame allows you do draw like 40 cards in one turn that's broken. I played the game for Game Boy which was fun but holy hell has the game changed from what I saw on the Pokemon Twitch stream.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Salt makes you thristy.

They must have ate too much.
Lol.

Heat makes you thristy also.

With all the rage quitting, their heat has caused them to be salty, which in turn makes them thristy for wins. Scrubs at their best.

So does any other gorl here play tekken competitively other than me and warionumbah
Not me, sorry :(

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 Ok here's how you find good people on FG.

1. Own a copy of Sm4sh on WiiU and or 3DS
2. Get Internet
3. Be bad at Smash Bros.
Alt 3. (Or 3 2) Gnaw off both your arms.
4. Congratulations! Everyone on FG is now a challenge!

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Lol.

Heat makes you thristy also.

With all the rage quitting, their heat has caused them to be salty, which in turn makes them thristy for wins. Scrubs at their best.
You just instantly won the internet.

Again.

That deku scrub multiples the win by 2 so that's a double internet win in 1 post.

That has never happened before.

This deserves a very special prize:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Urgh this compilation is gonna to take a while. I'm trying to get the 3DS clips onto iMovie but the files are huge. A 36MB vid somehow grows 10X in size when uploaded onto the video editor, and takes like 20 minutes for all that to happen. Trying to crop the vids to decrease the size, but even that is taking quite a while to work out. :/

Any gorls know a way to remedy this? Because I kinda don't want to sit there importing dozens of 100MB clips--

EDIT: NVM FOUND A LOVELY THING CALLED TRIM IN QUICKTIME PLAYER BLESS THIS GOD

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
You just instantly won the internet.

Again.

That deku scrub multiples the win by 2 so that's a double internet win in 1 post.

That has never happened before.

This deserves a very special prize:

I'll take my PopTart that isn't part-cat, toasted, and isn't farting Rainbows 24/7. Like, if I wanted to taste the rainbow, Skittles has me covered.

Thanks! :)

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 do you want to practice against :4miisword:Zelderly instead of fighting FG smh :^)

Need to kill time while I'm downloading all the video clips for the compilation too~

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 nvm Lili sucks now in tekken 7. She was nerfed to hell. Out of the revealed the characters, shes like the worst.

Xiaoyu on the other hand got her biggest problems fixed in exchange of her evasion game slightly nerfed and her back throw game harder to execute.
>blessed

warionumbah2

Smash Master
So does any other gorl here play tekken competitively other than me and warionumbah
They play inferior fighting games, it can't be helped. Stopped playing T6 and TTT2 at the end of 2013 because of exams. I might not go competitive for T7, its alot harder than Sm4sh. :(

Sm4sh doesn't look promising tbh, patches are too frequent and the game benifits campy/pateint play so games drag way too long for me. The majority of the community support **** like customs sigh. I'm jumping on T7 though and maybe SF5, if MK gets nerfed at least i can drop Sm4sh like its nothing.

Jin looks good to me, his damage is still good his uppercut is still sex. The super armor before the kick is looking fly. I envy Japan and their arcade systems, downloaded Mishima's dojo theme so i can block out animal crossing music forever!

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
They play inferior fighting games, it can't be helped. Stopped playing T6 and TTT2 at the end of 2013 because of exams.

Sm4sh doesn't look promising tbh, patches are too frequent and the game benifits campy/pateint play so games drag way too long for me. The majority of the community support **** like customs sigh. I'm jumping on T7 though and maybe SF5, if MK gets nerfed at least i can drop Sm4sh like its nothing.

Jin looks good to me, his damage is still good his uppercut is still sex. The super armor before the kick is looking fly. I envy Japan and their arcade systems, downloaded Mishima's dojo theme so i can block out animal crossing music forever!
Oh I'm never dropping Sm4sh. I've always been a Tekken Player. I no longer need to worry about Xiaoyu being worse. Poor Lili, she wasn't even top tier and now she's bad.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I think my very first fighting game was Melee, but I was never too competitive with it. I just played it for fun.

Sm4sh I want to get good at. I want to prove the world that :4lucina:, :4bowser: and :4shulk: can be good. :yeahboi:

Also, don't you just hate it when you're on a losing streak nonstop? I've been having that on Splatoon. :c

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
The only other fighting game I've played outside of smash was Soul Calibur 2.

The GC version of course. :linkmelee:

That game was pretty good.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
The best Tekken character and strongest Mishima yo. Like how they brought back his hoodie, gotta love developers listening to their fans.
No - the best Tekken character is

Jin is a mama's boy for a reason, after all.

Last edited:

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Yeah she's cool, i think she'll be in T7 since she's the most requested and its confirmed that she isn't dead just 'missing'.

If little requests like 'bring Jins hoodie back' gets noticed im sure Jun will return. But the maker of Tekken is a troll sadly.
I don't think she'll be in Tekken 7. She was taken out of 6 and 5 so I don't see her returning.
Blame Asuka for 5 and 6. Jin replaced both Kazuya and Jun in 3.

Top Bottom