• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

mechanic for what?
um
do you know what the **** hunger means. like it's a mechanic present in every mystery dungeon game. Gates to Infinity didn't have that.
if your Pokémon is not hungry, or slightly hungry, HP will gradually go up while walking. if your Pokémon is hungry, HP will decrease while walking.
edit: not to sound harsh but I don't like being specific 100% of the time. Apologies regardless

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Compilation video is looking pretty slick as of now. I pretty much have all the 3DS Sm4sh footage on there, with 4 3DS people on there iirc. Just waiting on the Wii U clips from Moydow which I think is another 5-6 people, on top of the 3-4 people I have already in the video. So far it's about 4 minutes, which is a pretty good length. Hoping to aim for the 8-10 minute mark, as anything longer would tire viewers out.

I'll make the master list once @ Moydow Moydow can get in touch with me and confirm who's on the video as of now, as well as confirm the music selection for your particular section if you are in the vid~

EDIT: Also, if you have specific preferences to how your little banner that will appear in the first few seconds of your section will look like, let me know.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Compilation video is looking pretty slick as of now. I pretty much have all the 3DS Sm4sh footage on there, with 4 3DS people on there iirc. Just waiting on the Wii U clips from Moydow which I think is another 5-6 people, on top of the 3-4 people I have already in the video. So far it's about 4 minutes, which is a pretty good length. Hoping to aim for the 8-10 minute mark, as anything longer would tire viewers out.

I'll make the master list once @ Moydow Moydow can get in touch with me and confirm who's on the video as of now, as well as confirm the music selection for your particular section if you are in the vid~
Yay! <3

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo

You have my stuff now right?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
You have my stuff now right?
I have two of the three clips of you. The other one will be sent to me via Moydow. It's basically a freebie because it so happens to be in the same replay I'm using for my highlight. :^)

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

EDIT: Also, if you have specific preferences to how your little banner that will appear in the first few seconds of your section will look like, let me know.
Add orange Falco, basically my secondary at this point, to my banner. Even though I don't use him in any of my videos because lol Falco I still want people to know I use him

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Eeeee the more I think about Super Mystery Dungeon the more excited I get about it. :happysheep:

Also :4pacman: is super fun to play.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542

I've got three clips I definitely want in there and a fourth that's mainly because ZELDA but also because it's a really cool clip, lol.

STILL WAITING ON INTERNET SORRY

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

Aside from the font and color used for it and probably Greninja featuring in it, I don't really have much to add for the banner, so feel free to include anything else that you think might look good.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ Rickster Rickster You are actually one of my top favourite Zelda players. You play differently from almost every other Zelda (maybe our playstyles are somewhat similar?) and I have a ton of respect for you as a player. I wish you would be more confident because I think you're quite skilled and have a ton of potential. Think we have a huge age difference but I would love to meet ya :)
Oh wow, thanks! :) I didn't know my play style stood out to you so much. I don't even know what mine is anymore, lol.

I do have some confidence issues, but they're getting better. I can say that your post certainly helped! :bluejump:
Oh yeah, I found our queen in her blonde teenage ancestry form at the convention today. :^)
Late, but that cosplay is really nice! Glad you had fun~
I lol'd at the "hardcore tourney" you mentioned.
I know I've been posting a bunch of images and gifs but I've been going through my tumblr likes and I'm finding so many things I want to share with you gorls.

Chun-Li trolling white people lol

https://youtu.be/Hd096GpBMMs
I love this.
I wonder if people here have me ignored.
Hiiiiii:kirby:
----------------
Aaaand my social journey is finally over. And this time you gorls didn't make any new pages as I was reading the old ones. :secretkpop:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Oh wow, thanks! :) I didn't know my play style stood out to you so much. I don't even know what mine is anymore, lol.

I do have some confidence issues, but they're getting better. I can say that your post certainly helped! :bluejump:
Casually butts in, whoops!
YEAH, RICK! You're like, really, really good at Smashu! And indeed, your play style stands out to me too; a mixture of aggressiveness and patience, I really like it. Not to mention that you can adapt very well, as I've noticed in both our Brawl and Smash 4 matches. So yeah, don't ever put yourself down! Be hella confident!

D

Deleted member

There's Pringles in the kitchen.

Mom told me not to touch them.

They're cheddar flavored.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Sour Cream and Onion is the most disgusting flavor of chips. It tastes awful and I don't understand why people like it. #boycottsourcreamandonion

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
you Americans have such strange varieties of crisps
here's the sort of thing we have over here
We have **** like this:

I'm not sure if it actually tastes like crab and I don't want to find out.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Lol @ us talking about chips.

Sun Chips Annihilates the competition, however.
you Americans have such strange varieties of crisps
here's the sort of thing we have over here
Does it happen to taste like a Cocktail drink?

Last edited:
Top Bottom