• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I don't think she'll be in Tekken 7. She was taken out of 6 and 5 so I don't see her returning.
Which is why I'm perfectly happy playing my Wii U copy of Tekken Tag 2

Yeah she's cool, i think she'll be in T7 since she's the most requested and its confirmed that she isn't dead just 'missing'.

If little requests like 'bring Jins hoodie back' gets noticed im sure Jun will return. But the maker of Tekken is a troll sadly.

Blame Asuka for 5 and 6. Jin replaced both Kazuya and Jun in 3.
Fans have been vocal about wanting her back since T3 but they've never listened (not for a canon game -- she's only returned for the Tekken Tags, which also happen to be my favorites :p). Asuka was kind of an appeasement but not good enough lol.

Also I like Jun's new fighting style more than her old one so it'd be cool to see her return in T7...

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Yeah she's cool, i think she'll be in T7 since she's the most requested and its confirmed that she isn't dead just 'missing'.

If little requests like 'bring Jins hoodie back' gets noticed im sure Jun will return. But the maker of Tekken is a troll sadly.

Blame Asuka for 5 and 6. Jin replaced both Kazuya and Jun in 3.
Miharu better not return omg. She was just a bad imitation of Ling Xiaoyu.

I think Jun's dead tbh. I really hope Michelle Chang returns. Julie's p cool but I like Michelle more.

Yeah he's a troll. "Lucky Chloe will not be in the North American Versions of Tekken 7". Its kinda sad how people actually believed him.

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Miharu better not return omg. She was just a bad imitation of Ling Xiaoyu.

I think Jun's dead tbh. I really hope Michelle Chang returns. Julie's p cool but I like Michelle more.

Yeah he's a troll. "Lucky Chloe will not be in the North American Versions of Tekken 7". Its kinda sad how people actually believed him.
Honestly as much as I want her back, it's probably better for her as a character if she did die when Ogre attacked. I can't picture her protecting her son, surviving, and then not trying to find him after...

"I think Jun's dead tbh"

The creator himself said that she's alive on twitter. :/
Did he use the word "alive"? Also refer to my response to Macchiato.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 Hey gorl I can play now if you want but are you sure you're up to playing with your injury?
Haha, thanks for the concern, but I'm pretty sure I'm fine! I did manage to fight Buz-sensei and a few of the gorls here with the injury, and it didn't feel painful in the slightest.

I'll probably have to use the Gamepad because lol parents using da TV atm, but that's fine, I can play for a bit~

My computer also needs half an hour to import all the 3DS clips to iMovie so I need to kill some time too. :^)

EDIT: Made the room, sis! @ Estel Elessar Estel Elessar I probably won't play for too long so you can play with Andrew after I'm done and he's still there. :)

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Haha, thanks for the concern, but I'm pretty sure I'm fine! I did manage to fight Buz-sensei and a few of the gorls here with the injury, and it didn't feel painful in the slightest.

I'll probably have to use the Gamepad because lol parents using da TV atm, but that's fine, I can play for a bit~

My computer also needs half an hour to import all the 3DS clips to iMovie so I need to kill some time too. :^)
Oh that's great! Lemme get on my Wii U.
I can play if SB isnt feeling up for it
Thanks for the offer but we're gonna play~

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Since tomorrow is June 1st, Lucas will be here within the month. That's pretty cool.

PMD Super Mystery Dungeon looks good. You can be a ton of different Pokemon, so it's automatically better than Gates to Infinity. I am going to say that I think sprites look way better than 3D, but I might be in the minority about that. Here's to hoping that it's a decent game.
I like sprites a lot better than models mostly because I know how to make them. Hence my avatar.

More Mystery Dungeon is always cool though. I kind of want to learn Japanese so that I can play the three Japan-exclusive WiiWare PMD games.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
After unlocking the Krak-on Splat Roller. I realised how stupidly good Kraken can be, as a good getaway tool and as a great attacking skill too.

Reminds me a bit of...
+

Kraken - Invulnerability, Insta-kill any target.
Medi Gun - Invincibility.
Kritzkrieg - Critical Hits.

:yeahboi: More TF2 & Splatoon comparisons! <3

Soul.

Hunger is back boys

reddit said:
Oh wow, it looks like they bought back hunger! If you look at the top right in 0:12 it has the number 88, with おなか beside it, which means stomach in Japanese!

EDIT: OMG hunger is actually back, in the japanese version of Explorers hunger is called おなか!!!

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
After unlocking the Krak-on Splat Roller. I realised how stupidly good Kraken can be, as a good getaway tool and as a great attacking skill too.

Reminds me a bit of...
+

Kraken - Invulnerability, Insta-kill any target.
Medi Gun - Invincibility.
Kritzkrieg - Critical Hits.

:yeahboi: More TF2 & Splatoon comparisons! <3
I just got one of the aero sprays
even though I almost always play roller,
I think aero just outclasses the roller in combat and at covering the stage
Hunger is back boys
um... explain?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
>TFW a red Zelda appears in this vid and I feel like it might be me
>TFW dank meme Alpharad mentions "Zero Skill Spamus"
>TFW this will be the last How to play Sm4sh 101 video ; w ;

Gay Ginger

Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
@ warionumbah2 warionumbah2 @Nammy12 @ Gay Ginger Gay Ginger If you didn't know, Wang is probably deconfirmed. Xiaoyu has like 4 of his best moves and also I think he died.
I didn't.

To be honest, I haven't followed Tekken in years. I played Tekken 2 and 3 a lot as a kid and I spent a lot of time playing Tekken Tag, but after that, I lost interest until Tekken Tag 2 came out. And it only sparked my interest because I could play as Jun again, and the original Tag was my old favorite.

I hated Tekken 4 (worst Tekken imo) and 5 was okay. I think I played 6 for a total of like 25 minutes lol.

Top Bottom