• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Oh Internet why are you so **** right now
Oops almost double posted
Thanks **** internet

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
The OTP ultra edition, fools. No mere Zelink or Donkeytongue can come near this magnificent duo of magnificens.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Cape Cod's website flat out says that they're sold nationwide. I guess Lavani is lame and just doesn't live near anywhere cool that sells them. iirc, he's in the Midwest, so idk why he's never seen them before.
Cape Cod was the brand of chips my public high school gave us, and they were shi**y lol.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Do they make habanero chips or something? I've legit never seen anything spicier than jalapeño.
They do, though I don't remember if I've had them myself. I just think it's cute when people call jalapeño spicy. :secretkpop:

Cape Cod was the brand of chips my public high school gave us, and they were shi**y lol.
Bookmarking this post to like it later if I try them and hate them. :198:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
They do, though I don't remember if I've had them myself. I just think it's cute when people call jalapeño spicy. :secretkpop:

Bookmarking this post to like it later if I try them and hate them. :198:
Jalapeños are spicy and that is a fact. However, they're like a 1 on the spicy scale and are really just there because they're fun. I'm that guy who will eat all of the left over jalapeños off the plate after the nachos are all gone at restaurants.

Unrelated, but I had the BWW mango habanero sauce and it's really good. That **** was quite spicy, though.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
It feels kind of bad that Captain Falcon is clearly my best character, because I don't find him to be most fun character to play at all

But it'd be a ton of effort to get another character that I'd be more interested in up to snuff

Ugh

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
It feels kind of bad that Captain Falcon is clearly my best character, because I don't find him to be most fun character to play at all

But it'd be a ton of effort to get another character that I'd be more interested in up to snuff

Ugh
Rare to see someone not enjoy the style-king himself, landing the knees of destruction sending fear across the lands. Why, if I may ask?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Rare to see someone not enjoy the style-king himself, landing the knees of destruction sending fear across the lands. Why, if I may ask?
Someone is not enjoying the Hero Smash deserves and needs to balance the roster!?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
To be honest though, Cape Cod chips aren't gross. I just prefer other brands. It's probably because I don't like kettle cooked chips very much, just like I don't like kettle corn. Give me regular fried potato chips and regular popcorn any day.

Also story: I was at a circus in France with my study abroad program and some of the other American students and I went to find the popcorn. The signs said POPCORN and they gave us freaking kettle corn. France what are you doing. I was so disappointed.

Also popcorn in French is just "popcorn" but one of the Americans asked for "Maïs de pop" (literally "corn of pop") and the woman looked at her like she was the dumbest person on the planet lmaoo.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I've had over 200 repeats of a single song before, that's nothing lol
Honey, that's nothing. I've listened to a 5 minute song over 1200 times in a row and I still love that song as much as the first time I heard it. I never get tired of listening to songs when I put then on repeat.

Estel Elessar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
jack1995pilot
His gameplay just feels stale to me. I don't really know how to explain it but it just doesn't feel exciting.

Plus I'm also spoiled from watching too much Melee!CF

Top Bottom