• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I've had over 200 repeats of a single song before, that's nothing lol
Honey, that's nothing. I've listened to a 5 minute song over 1200 times in a row and I still love that song as much as the first time I heard it. I never get tired of listening to songs when I put then on repeat.
Wow what songs did you two listen to? O_o

Okay you 2 are officaially like my "sensei's" or "senpai's" even though everyone is my senpai here except for Nammy

@ Koiba Koiba Dang it you made me want to listen to Rolling Girl now lol

YES PRAISE
Your welcome :p

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Honey, that's nothing. I've listened to a 5 minute song over 1200 times in a row and I still love that song as much as the first time I heard it. I never get tired of listening to songs when I put then on repeat.
Listening to a 5 minute song 1200 times would be 6000 minutes listening to it which would mean you listened to it for 100 hours or 4 days and 4 hours.

Holy crap.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Listening to a 5 minute song 1200 times would be 6000 minutes listening to it which would mean you listened to it for 100 hours or 4 days and 4 hours.

Holy crap.
I remember doing the math for it and thinking, "Wow, I need to get a hobby." I think it might have been a little more than 1200 times because it was closer to 5 days when I did it.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani does Bowser Jr's up b have some invincibility frames or did I just miss?
View attachment 54337
Well that looks interesting.

Based on what's visible there it looks like he was falling for awhile and isn't airdodging (he can airdodge after using upB still) so I'd assume you just missed.

To be honest though, Cape Cod chips aren't gross. I just prefer other brands. It's probably because I don't like kettle cooked chips very much, just like I don't like kettle corn. Give me regular fried potato chips and regular popcorn any day.

Also story: I was at a circus in France with my study abroad program and some of the other American students and I went to find the popcorn. The signs said POPCORN and they gave us freaking kettle corn. France what are you doing. I was so disappointed.

Also popcorn in French is just "popcorn" but one of the Americans asked for "Maïs de pop" (literally "corn of pop") and the woman looked at her like she was the dumbest person on the planet lmaoo.
Kettle corn is pretty bad. Not awful, but I very much prefer regular popcorn. I'm the opposite with chips though, where I actually probably hate most chips but moderately like kettle chips.

Jalapeños are spicy and that is a fact. However, they're like a 1 on the spicy scale and are really just there because they're fun. I'm that guy who will eat all of the left over jalapeños off the plate after the nachos are all gone at restaurants.

Unrelated, but I had the BWW mango habanero sauce and it's really good. That **** was quite spicy, though.
I guess they're categorized as spicy, but there is really no heat to them at all lol.

Mango habanero has some kick to it though, yeah. It's funny because I'm very tolerant of spicy foods (only ghost peppers really bother me) so I'm fine with eating those wings without ranch or a drink with them, then my mom tries one and literally starts crying after one bite (she thinks even the BBQ wings there are spicy though). Speaking of BWW, I actually tried something new there for once last time I went, and parmesan garlic has usurped desert heat/asian zing as my second favorite flavor.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Well that looks interesting.

Based on what's visible there it looks like he was falling for awhile and isn't airdodging (he can airdodge after using upB still) so I'd assume you just missed.

Kettle corn is pretty bad. Not awful, but I very much prefer regular popcorn. I'm the opposite with chips though, where I actually probably hate most chips but moderately like kettle chips.

I guess they're categorized as spicy, but there is really no heat to them at all lol.

Mango habanero has some kick to it though, yeah. It's funny because I'm very tolerant of spicy foods (only ghost peppers really bother me) so I'm fine with eating those wings without ranch or a drink with them, then my mom tries one and literally starts crying after one bite (she thinks even the BBQ wings there are spicy though). Speaking of BWW, I actually tried something new there for once last time I went, and parmesan garlic has usurped desert heat/asian zing as my second favorite flavor.
All I'm going to say is that one time, my father, step-mother, siblings, and myself went to a restaurant. We got blueberry barbeque sauce wings as an appetizer. My step-mother said they were too spicy and wouldn't eat them. They were blueberry and were ****ing sweet as hell. I've literally never seen anyone less tolerant to heat.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
All I'm going to say is that one time, my father, step-mother, siblings, and myself went to a restaurant. We got blueberry barbeque sauce wings as an appetizer. My step-mother said they were too spicy and wouldn't eat them. They were blueberry and were ****ing sweet as hell. I've literally never seen anyone less tolerant to heat.
I'll have a dozen of those please :) :3.

tfw people I know say the bell pepper is spicy
upload_2015-5-31_21-55-28.jpeg

IT'S LITERATELY 0 ON THE SCOVILLE SCALE, YOU KNOW THE SCALE THAT SAYS IF SOMETHING IS SPICY!!!!!

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I'm terrible with spicy food. Honey Barbecue (the spicy version not the sweet) and Buffalo wing sauce are hot enough that my mouth is burning by the time I'm done eating lol.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I can't believe I just spent over 2 hours straight looking at :linkmelee:x:zeldamelee: ships.

Got too carried away I suppose.

But it was worth every minute.

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
I can't believe I just stayed up until 5AM writing essays. FINALLY SLEEP TIME! Thanks to this thread for keeping me somewhat sane during this time and keeping me hella entertained. You da best, all :denzel:

Since we're talking about spicy food, what's everyone's tolerance level? Spicy, not at all, slightly spicy, etc. I like it as hot as it can get.
As hot as hot can be. Nothing can top an extremely spicy chicken and rice curry mix.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
My internet's dying :(

Welp good night gorls.

And I don't care how spicy food can get I'll still like it. I think I can take spice pretty well.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME. I WAS TOTALLY BEATING THIS DEDEDE THAT HAD BEAT ME QUITE A FEW TIMES, AND RIGHT WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO FINISH HIM, MY TV GLITCHES AND I CANT SEE A THING AND HE BEATS ME.
**** MY LIFE.

Hey girls.:secretkpop:

Top Bottom