• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Y'know Salad, I've been wondering... How do your parents feel about your smash career? Do you have friends around your age at your scene or is it usually just older guys?

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
That reminds me, who's going to APEX?
I am. Although I'm not sure if to sign up for Smash 4 singles though. I have a tournament tomorrow on my local community. I'll see how I perform there and decide if to register for APEX Smash 4 singles after that.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I came 9th but I lost because I trolled by picking little mac

Lessons learned LOL
Honestly just using waifu trainer is trolling. She taunts when she fights and her taunts are just the best. Her down taunt can like actually duck under quite a few moves like once on roll glory. I down taunted and the charizard use flare blitz, flew over me and died

I think I'm going to sign up for only singles for every tourney from now on. I suck at doubles with anyone, and with any character

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I think I'm going to sign up for only singles for every tourney from now on. I suck at doubles with anyone, and with any character
I have a friend who is better at fighting me in doubles then the actual opponents so no worries there

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Ehh doubles with Zelda legit spamming Farore's wind and dins fire. It's not that hard. But I'm better and singles and I like it better. I would totally got to apex if I had money, the ability to drive, no school.

Did fujin get banned? I haven't seen him for a while.

Ehh doubles with Zelda legit spamming Farore's wind and dins fire. It's not that hard. But I'm better and singles and I like it better. I would totally got to apex if I had money, the ability to drive, no school.

Did fujin get banned? I haven't seen him for a while.
I get disoriented waaay too easily in doubles. School's important though

And yeah, Fujin got banned again

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I get disoriented waaay too easily in doubles. School's important though

And yeah, Fujin got banned again
How expensive is apex? I really wish I could go tho. Ik know a few waifu trainer mains that are going. There's ANTi, Wobbles, and shippo. Then there's zelda with only Nairo to help. Lol what did fujin do this time. Next time he needs to make a name nothing like the word fujin. Oh fujin

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I cropped it a bit and stuff.
I couldn't make it slower but I'm pretty sure this was regular speed.
Hedggfdzzdftltgfbddbjs

It's beautifuller! Ty so much for making this for me. I was suddenly really wanting to like, make a fancy thing about Dthrow and its possible followup options, and I though having a GIF of this particular option would be nice.

And yeah, after looking at it longer, the speed looked fine. I think I was just like...miss-seeing it or something.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
How expensive is apex?
It depends on your location primarily. After that you add in these parameters:
  1. Flight Costs
  2. Hotel Costs
  3. Tournament Fees
  4. Food
  5. Transportation
If you are able to drive there then you can slash flight costs. If you know someone in the near vicinity of the tournament and you can stay with them, you can slash hotel costs. Your primary expenditures would be in Tournament Fees, Food and Transportation. I can tell you right now that since I'm from out of state, I have to add all the costs. It's a little over $550 for the average out of state individual who has to add flight and hotel.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
It depends on your location primarily. After that you add in these parameters:
  1. Flight Costs
  2. Hotel Costs
  3. Tournament Fees
  4. Food
  5. Transportation
If you are able to drive there then you can slash flight costs. If you know someone in the near vicinity of the tournament and you can stay with them, you can slash hotel costs. Your primary expenditures would be in Tournament Fees, Food and Transportation. I can tell you right now that since I'm from out of state, I have to add all the costs. It's a little over $550 for the average out of state individual who has to add flight and hotel.
There goes my hopes and dreams of going to apex

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Lol what did fujin do this time. Next time he needs to make a name nothing like the word fujin. Oh fujin
I may be wrong, but I think the mods can still find you by doing fancy mod stuff. Might be something with the IP maybe?

Farorae

Smash Ace
Trust me, Miami is filled to the brim only with a) Cubans, and b) former New Yorkers. As someone half-Cuban and a New Yorker, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Our accents should sound quite similar.
I'm not cuban or New Yorker, but maybe lol!

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
A little late, but congrats on your tourney showing, Thomas!

And Aero pls, shoulda stuck with the mop smh.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
This might seem really random, but I wonder how Zelda likes to be seduced.... I guess judging from Link she likes it silent.....

Alphatron

Smash Champion
This might seem really random, but I wonder how Zelda likes to be seduced.... I guess judging from Link she likes it silent.....
Probably depends on the incarnation. A Link Between Worlds and Adventure of Link Zelda probably go for more heroic types. Whereas Spirit Tracks Zelda is into bumbling idiots and goofballs.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I imagine TP Zelda to be the dominant and sadist type, so you could think of some... ways of seducing her, haha.

Latte

Smash Ace
I'm not sure why, but I'm much better at the 3DS version of Smash. The controls seem far more responsive on the 3DS than the controls on the Wii U Gamepad.

Maybe I'll invest in a Pro Controller at some point.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Morrowind is my favorite TES game overall though Skyrim's not bad either.
It's my favorite too, and it was also my first. I really like the freedom it gives you, while also being rather challenging since there's not as much level scaling.
And breaking you character was fun too.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm not sure why, but I'm much better at the 3DS version of Smash. The controls seem far more responsive on the 3DS than the controls on the Wii U Gamepad.

I recommend the GCC adapter.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299

I'm finding this to be the case for me as well. I'm really grinding on the Wii U version now to change that.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720

The pro controller is my reccomendation until you can get a GCC adapter for a reasonable price.

I'm finding this to be the case for me as well. I'm really grinding on the Wii U version now to change that.
What controller do you use?

Last edited:
Top Bottom