• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Spirst

It's my favorite too, and it was also my first. I really like the freedom it gives you, while also being rather challenging since there's not as much level scaling.
And breaking you character was fun too.
I modded the **** out of Morrowind back when it was still on my computer. The freedom it gave you and the diversity in the world was great and not yet matched by either Oblivion or Skyrim. Combat was ass but could be mostly fixed with mods. I always chose the Khajiit though the Morrowind Dunmer had the best voices by far.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I imagine TP Zelda to be the dominant and sadist type, so you could think of some... ways of seducing her, haha.
Hmm I think TP Zelda would like to be chained up, or perhaps the other way around. Tetra would want to back you into a corner... SS Zelda would want a bed full of roses, or maybe on a loftwing... Zelda 2 Zelda would want it in her sleep... Spirit Tracks Zelda would probably want "toys". ALBW Zelda, I think she would want to be in a field or meadow. Minish Cap Zelda uses tiny shields. This is a very interesting topic....

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
I modded the **** out of Morrowind back when it was still on my computer. The freedom it gave you and the diversity in the world was great and not yet matched by either Oblivion or Skyrim. Combat was *** but could be mostly fixed with mods. I always chose the Khajiit though the Morrowind Dunmer had the best voices by far.
Oh yeah the Dunmer were definitely at their best in Morrowind (unsurprisingly lol). I can't stand how...ugly they look now. I do prefer the Skyrim beast races however. Morrowind had those weird feet and no boots/full helms.

I played mine on Xbox so no mods for me. :/

EDIT: Oh and the combat WAS ***. Spam that mouseclick/trigger.

Last edited:

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Just for the record, at this point the GCC is a preference thing, PRO controller has about the same advantages as GCC.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I used to use the wiichuck control scheme back in brawl. DACUS was easier to do on it. And because of the placement of the jump button, jump cancelled techniques were easier to do too. Hell, if you customized your controls so that the dpad was set to smash attacks, you couldn't screw up your inputs (like pushing the C-stick in a diagonal direction and getting a nair). It wasn't half bad at all. Outside of having trouble doing B-sticking.

I use the gamepad now, which is fine. It works well until you pause the game and need to quit a match from the pause menu. I...really want to know if that feature was playtested on the gamepad at all.

Spirst

Oh yeah the Dunmer were definitely at their best in Morrowind (unsurprisingly lol). I can't stand how...ugly they look now. I do prefer the Skyrim beast races however. Morrowind had those weird feet and no boots/full helms.

I played mine on Xbox so no mods for me. :/

EDIT: Oh and the combat WAS ***. Spam that mouseclick/trigger.
Skyrim beast races are definitely better. I hated the way everything looked in Oblivion with their mashed potato faces. No boots/full helms sucked so I had a Khajiit and a Dunmer I used. I think I ended up using the Dunmer more because of the extra things you could do.

I initially had it on the Xbox but got it on the PC a few years later. Trust me, having it on the PC makes it a much more immersive experience. You can make the game look like this:

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
It took me about a week to stop reaching for an imaginary joystick on the pro controller. Why they put it on the top instead of the bottom I will never understand. But yeah its pretty much the same thing as a gamecube controller, just a slightly different button layout.

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
Skyrim beast races are definitely better. I hated the way everything looked in Oblivion with their mashed potato faces. No boots/full helms sucked so I had a Khajiit and a Dunmer I used. I think I ended up using the Dunmer more because of the extra things you could do.

I initially had it on the Xbox but got it on the PC a few years later. Trust me, having it on the PC makes it a much more immersive experience. You can make the game look like this:

Oblivion faces were the worst. Almost.....unsettling, especially since it zoomed waaay in on them haha. The environments were very nice though, especially the forest areas.

I would get the game on my PC now but integrated graphics are terrible. Intel HD 3000 sucks. But thanks for those beautiful screenshots! If I ever get a decent PC I'll probably get Morrowind as my first game, lol.

Spirst

Oblivion faces were the worst. Almost.....unsettling, especially since it zoomed waaay in on them haha. The environments were very nice though, especially the forest areas.

I would get the game on my PC now but integrated graphics are terrible. Intel HD 3000 sucks. But thanks for those beautiful screenshots! If I ever get a decent PC I'll probably get Morrowind as my first game, lol.
If you ever get the game again on a PC, this should be the first mod you get (and yes, it's an actual thing):

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
The second stick on the pro controller has a mind of its own though. Gamepad has the same issue. Their right analog sticks are awful. They just decide to suddenly stop responding.

Gamecube controller has the advantage of the octagonal ridges for its sticks, making it easier to consistently do your tilts as opposed to jabs with the cstick, and helps minimize your random nairs in the middle of your juggle. It also helps be more consistent with perfect pivoting and dashdancing. Sometimes the slightest mistilt on the pro controller means that you suddenly crouch. GCC doesnt have that issue, as the ridges help keep you more where you want to be.

Im dealing with the pro, but I'll probably ditch it once I get a GCC Adapter

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
Honestly just using waifu trainer is trolling. She taunts when she fights and her taunts are just the best. Her down taunt can like actually duck under quite a few moves like once on roll glory. I down taunted and the charizard use flare blitz, flew over me and died
That was with Lucina? Because that is hilarious and I can't stand Blitzards....ounce I vanished him in the face....it was nice.
If you ever get the game again on a PC, this should be the first mod you get (and yes, it's an actual thing):

OMG LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The second stick on the pro controller has a mind of its own though. Gamepad has the same issue. Their right analog sticks are awful. They just decide to suddenly stop responding.

Gamecube controller has the advantage of the octagonal ridges for its sticks, making it easier to consistently do your tilts as opposed to jabs with the cstick, and helps minimize your random nairs in the middle of your juggle. It also helps be more consistent with perfect pivoting and dashdancing. Sometimes the slightest mistilt on the pro controller means that you suddenly crouch. GCC doesnt have that issue, as the ridges help keep you more where you want to be.

Im dealing with the pro, but I'll probably ditch it once I get a GCC Adapter
Same thing with me....maybe I can buy it off my friend or something for 10 bucks....doubt it but I don't want to buy almost a entire new GCC just for the adapter :/
Can't complain though.....Nintendo is the only company still doing backwards compatibility, heck even through software DOUBLE backwards compatibility!

Edit: I forgot about the 64 games, I think you can even play those as well......TRIPLE COMPATIBILITY.

Last edited:

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
That awkward moment when a free record is blocked for copyright. ;_;
To watch it just type SS before youtube (in the web site address) and watch it instead of downloading, however no HD and 60 FPS. (Be warned though it could have viruses, but I have used it for a year now and nothing has happened to me so idk)

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
To watch it just type SS before youtube (in the web site address) and watch it instead of downloading, however no HD and 60 FPS. (Be warned though it could have viruses, but I have used it for a year now and nothing has happened to me so idk)
Duly noted #thankyoubasedsis

I might start watching Golden Time, but it's been a while since I watched an anime. Idk. I might have better things to do. Like replay Xenoblade or something. Meh, I'll give it a shot. I guess
I played morrowind and started skyrim, never finished either though lol. I'm bad at finishing open world rpgs
I didn't play Skyrim for the story. I bought it (really late) because I wanted to mod the hell out of it

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
On that one "Fabulous" video you linked it had a nice video about Morrowind....Do you really think Skywind will skewer all that stuff they said was special about it (never played it so idk) a lot of that seemed to be: Well you see how we had these moments in the game....well they would be different (the bad type) with improved graphics and game-play system. Which kinda confuses me.....I'm just wondering whether I should crack Morrowind (I can't buy it if I can't find it) or buy Skywind really....Because it's a pain to get a game for free, i'd rather buy the new one, I would also have to mod the textures....models.....combat.....Actually I will just play mage/archer to avoid all combat.

The video was why you should play Morrowind in 2014.

Edit: Favorite thing in the world: Toadstooling Zelda up-b/Vanish XD

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I might start watching Golden Time, but it's been a while since I watched an anime. Idk. I might have better things to do. Like replay Xenoblade or something. Meh, I'll give it a shot. I guess

I didn't play Skyrim for the story. I bought it (really late) because I wanted to mod the hell out of it
I need to finish golden time and xenoblade lol. Xenoblade I have to give back to my friend eventually. I really enjoy golden time, just I got side tracked with other anime and have to go back to it

I need to finish golden time and xenoblade lol. Xenoblade I have to give back to my friend eventually. I really enjoy golden time, just I got side tracked with other anime and have to go back to it
Well, that's one good opinion. I'll give it a go

Also, being underleveled is pretty big in Xenoblade, for me at least. I couldn't beat a level 10 caterpillar boss when I was level 8. Maybe it's because I sucked. I probably sucked. It's a struggle until you get a healer then the healer becomes "meh" in terms of utility once you enhance Shulk's light heal or Riki's healing late game

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I see Morrowind speak <3

Anyone else remember how silly good high Persuasion was?

Taunt NPC/Guard > Guards kill for commiting a " crime "
( especially effective in the area where wearing the Guard armor pieces = they turned on you forever > Guards killing Guards all day n night )

Also Jumping was the best in that entry by far <3

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
I don't think anyone ever bought Skyrim for the story. The Elder Scrolls series are more of a, begin game and keep running in a direction.
Optional quests: become a kleptomaniac. burn everything to the ground. main story.

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
I have always like TES Bow and arrow mechanics, I got so good at Archery lol

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
I feel like Skyrim had better melle fighting (archery stayed the same really) and worse Magic while Oblivion (the only other TES game I have played) had better Magic (aside from maybe the fire/light/ice/lightning ball magic craze) and worse Melle (but not what Morrowind looked like XD)

Melee fighting in Skyrim was still a bit lame to be honest. Yeah, the cinematic kills were cool but it all came down to whack 'em until they die. It doesn't even look cool in 3rd person

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
Maybe I can try....but i'm extremely nervous so.....ya lol
Don't be to harsh in judging me XD
NNid= Dunadain8

nvm maybe after lozjam

Last edited:

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I'll play ya Salad Bowl , tho I'm pretty scrub after not playing for years ><;