• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Male Wii Fit Trainer is hawt. My friend linked me to fanart of him, I was like "WAT there is such a thing!!!???"
is tuu racy to post here but I mean like wow, I guess that the motto is true,
if it exists there is ____ of it xD

Edit: I say all that to say that he is a legit husbando.

Last edited:

Farorae

Smash Ace
Male Wii Fit Trainer is hawt. My friend linked me to fanart of him, I was like "WAT there is such a thing!!!???"

I've seen some messed up stuff in stuff like that but damn that is up near the top.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
I'm getting Internet for my home on Monday, so I can finally smash online.

I know you all want to battle me, so take a number or form an orderly line

(Your reaction(probably)): Who is this guy? What's up with this D-bag? HOW A COMPUTER TALKING ON A FORUM?!?!?!

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I'm getting Internet for my home on Monday, so I can finally smash online.

I know you all want to battle me, so take a number or form an orderly line

(Your reaction(probably)): Who is this guy? What's up with this D-bag? HOW A COMPUTER TALKING ON A FORUM?!?!?!
Do you jam Taylor Swift?

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
as far as waifus go, nothing beats being tenderly thrown on your bed by your diddyfu's soft monkey hands followed by her sensational up-air massage until climax

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey girls, I have something to ask. What are you guys hoping for Zelda Wii U's Music?
I really wouldn't if Zelda Wii U's music had songs like these

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
i'd prefer the TP type of music, kind of gloomy kind. i know majoras had gloomy music too but i prefer TP...probably just because it was orchestrated i think at least

Lozjam

Smash Champion
i'd prefer the TP type of music, kind of gloomy kind. i know majoras had gloomy music too but i prefer TP...probably just because it was orchestrated i think at least
TP had one of the best soundtracks in the Zelda Series IMO.... It had a large number of great and memorable songs.
Wind Waker is good, all of the songs were amazing, but there weren't that many...
OoT had a great soundtrack... But the synth sounds sound terrible with todays standards.
MM was the same.
Skyward Sword had on of the most dissappointed ones... A ton of songs were so forgettable in that game.
A Link Between Worlds however, was also fantastic. It had memorable songs that sounded really fantastic!

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
as far as waifus go, nothing beats being tenderly thrown on your bed by your diddyfu's soft monkey hands followed by her sensational up-air massage until climax

Condragulations, you've given me an even worse mental image involving Diddy Kong f***ing people up

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I personally see it between TP, SS and ALBW.

There will be epicness, considering the overworld, but I don't see it as dark as TP.

Meek Moths

Smash Ace
Condragulations, you've given me an even worse mental image involving Diddy Kong f***ing people up
you better mean "mental f*p material"

Skyward Sword had on of the most dissappointed ones... A ton of songs were so forgettable in that game.
thats so true. but there was one I liked and I really hoped it would make it into smash, but it didnt. it was the song the girl sang in the Pumpkin Landing in, it was pretty memorable as well :(

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Yeah no wii fit isn't bottom tier.
Zelda she might be in your mind but she's mid. Ask all the wii fit mains, they think she's mid too.
Every main of every character thinks that their character is at least mid.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I really hope they finally use the dungeon them from TLoZ... That is the only song that hasn't made into future Zelda titles, but it is so good.
I really hope they go the TP route and have the music inspired past Zelda games while adding it's own theme(See TP's Hyrule Field if you don't see what I mean).....
I also hope they have really epic songs like this
But from everything we have heard, I think are taking a minimalist approach to making the music. No large instruments, but solos or maybe 4 instruments. It would fit with a NES theme of going back to the original Legend of Zelda... If they can pull that off it would be awesome though.
Except Ganondorf mains have had tournament results. We have to be mid, but Salad may not seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. But he is good. Like he is awesome. He won a tournament with Zelda and WFT just yesterday

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Ok but wii fit trainer has good MUs against sheik and rosalina and has an even MU against diddy. Also she has the tools to be a mid character and people underrate her because she doesn't have much competitive rep except for big D, Chrisspy, wobbles, TKBreezy, and anti

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Ok but wii fit trainer has good MUs against sheik and rosalina and has an even MU against diddy. Also she has the tools to be a mid character and people underrate her because she doesn't have much competitive rep except for big D, Chrisspy, wobbles, TKBreezy, and anti
I really don't have any problems with WFT at mid and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was just noticing that every character forum has something about their character being mid tier and maybe I was taking a little jab at you/the community. And of course Zelda mains don't have time to talk about tiers because they're too busy writing death threats to Sakuri.

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I really don't have any problems with WFT at mid and everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was just noticing that every character forum has something about their character being mid tier and maybe I was taking a little jab at you/the community. And of course Zelda mains don't have time to talk about tiers because they're too busy writing death threats to Sakuri.
Yeah but the wii fit trainer has really good MUs while some threads that say they have a mid tier character don't. Also a lot of people are underrating her because she's not used that much in tournaments and people just assume that she's low. Jtails uses her as a secondary but never brings her out

Farorae

Smash Ace
Nonono you have it all wrong. We write love letters to him in hopes that Daddy Sakurai will make a blood sacrifice to make Zelda good.

McKnightlíght

NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
Nonono you have it all wrong. We write love letters to him in hopes that Daddy Sakurai will make a blood sacrifice to make Zelda good.
Are you telling me that I spent hours clipping out words from magazines for nothing?!

Kyle B

Smash Cadet
I really hope they finally use the dungeon them from TLoZ... That is the only song that hasn't made into future Zelda titles, but it is so good.
I really hope they go the TP route and have the music inspired past Zelda games while adding it's own theme(See TP's Hyrule Field if you don't see what I mean).....
I also hope they have really epic songs like this
But from everything we have heard, I think are taking a minimalist approach to making the music. No large instruments, but solos or maybe 4 instruments. It would fit with a NES theme of going back to the original Legend of Zelda... If they can pull that off it would be awesome though.

Except Ganondorf mains have had tournament results. We have to be mid, but Salad may not seem like he doesn't know what he's talking about. But he is good. Like he is awesome. He won a tournament with Zelda and WFT just yesterday
I am surprised he did not use Kirby, he is very good with kirby (I also over-estimated dodges....so opposite of what I did in Brawl lol)

Also I shall now set tilts to C-stick.....because.......it's easy, sometimes preformed jab instead of smash anyway (off stage after Zelda does the running roll off the stage, which is surprisingly effective...)

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla

The internet is a wonderful, wonderful place.

Chey

Smash Cadet
Heello.. I'm quite new to the forum and love playing as Zelda!
I wanted to ask if there's a skype group discussing our favourite character?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Heello.. I'm quite new to the forum and love playing as Zelda!
I wanted to ask if there's a skype group discussing our favourite character?
Skype groups ruin threads. Just stay in here. It's a lot more fun, and we are right here to raid other character threads.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Welcome Chay! We don't have a Skype group, but that's okay, since this place is better anyway.

This social is one of those places where chaos and mayhem happen on a daily basis, and pretty much won't have any post sitting there for longer than 2 hours. We are seriously that dedicated.

Seriously, if I don't see anyone posting in this thread for an hour, I wonder if my sistahs SD'd with Farore's by accident or something and died.

Chey

Smash Cadet
I explored some other character threads as well and I noticed that Zelda's social thread is one of the most active ones (if not the most active one). I'm glad this beautiful princess has so many fans on this forum :)

Top Bottom