• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Congrats gorl rep that zelda because I sure can't haha
hahah i wont be able to after the break because back to VA i come. woo

I think this is the first time a Zelda won a tournament. That is fantastic! And at such a young age too, I was never that good at Smash when I was 13!
hahaha im pretty sure nairo won a tournament with zelda but thanks

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I won my first smash bros wii u tournament.

in grand finals i beat his sonic with my zeldabae and then he beat me with sheik. Then i finished the set with waifu trainer
Truly a pleasant surprise to hear of WFT/Zelda only combo winning a tourney. Keep up the awesome work! :D

Just curious, roughly what percent of the tourney was each char used for?

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
Truly a pleasant surprise to hear of WFT/Zelda only combo winning a tourney. Keep up the awesome work! :D

Just curious, roughly what percent of the tourney was each char used for?
I used Wii Fit trainer
I used wii fit trainer on 60% and zelda 40%

Rickster

Smash Master
Switch FC
2713-1285-8029
@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl Great job! What was the tourney like? I want to go to one someday but I'm afraid I'll screw something up lol.

I'm surprised you got through with only WFT and Zelda. Were there any of the top chars in the bracket?

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl aka Healthy snack, what was the tournament? you got like a link for me or something I wanna see QQ
it was a singles 30 man 3 stock tournament. Ill ask one of the guys for the link.

@ Salad Bowl Salad Bowl Great job! What was the tourney like? I want to go to one someday but I'm afraid I'll screw something up lol.

I'm surprised you got through with only WFT and Zelda. Were there any of the top chars in the bracket?
Everyone was friendly and you can talk to everyone. there was a diddy kong, rosalina, sheik, and 2 sonics. Wii fit trainer has a good MU against sheik and rosalina and an even MU against diddy. I kno how to deal with sonic as zelda

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
@ BJN39 BJN39 here's a preview.
I'm going to see if I can make it better.
It's. Fabulous.

And you're making it better somehow?!

Though, I think it seems to be running a little fast. (Watch the timer. IDK, it may partially just be me.) Could you slow it down a tiny biT?

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
GG sorry about that :/

Ireland...
Lucky..... Why can't Americans have sexy accents! I hate the way Americans speak....
Oh, np. I'm in the Western Mid West USA so I think we're too far, lol. I need someone in the states.
I live right in the middle of the US, well, as far as East/West is concerned, I get pretty good connection playing anyone. Even those in the UK for some reason..

Rizen

Smash Legend
Lucky..... Why can't Americans have sexy accents! I hate the way Americans speak....

I live right in the middle of the US, well, as far as East/West is concerned, I get pretty good connection playing anyone. Even those in the UK for some reason..
Do you want to wifi? What's your NNID?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere

image.jpg

You see this map?
All the colourful parts of it are where the sexy accents are from.
Where I'm from is fugly blue/green at the top right of it.

We don't have sexy accents ;_;

Last edited:

Spirst

I live in New York City and the accent here is pretty much a bunch of curses and scoffs.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Anything foreign or unique enough about can deem you to be attractive by someone. Like hentai.:p
I seriously doubt that. I speak America's "Standard Formal English"... Meaning there is absolutely nothing special about it...

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
Trust me, Miami is filled to the brim only with a) Cubans, and b) former New Yorkers. As someone half-Cuban and a New Yorker, I know exactly what I'm talking about. Our accents should sound quite similar.

Well because of other priorities, I can't go to APEX but either way, I probably still wouldn't go even if I were given the chance because LOL at 2 stocks/3 neutrals

That reminds me, who's going to APEX?

Last edited:
Top Bottom