• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
Uhm, I went by the Mopcina boards for fun, and...

Straight from a Lucina's mouth? :3
Marth main, thanks. I decided to join your party.

Also I freshman 3 stock'd one of your sisters last night. I'll get the video up sometime.

It was Hilarious

And then she tried to go Lucina and was SORELY dissapointed at how bad her characters were.

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
Wifi Links are the worst. Every game starts off with a boomerang>arrow>roll>random smash>repeat. I've run across a number of cancerous players on wifi that are just so frustrating. Best thing to do is win>block them>leave.
In my experience, most Link players try and put up a decent fight.
It's the Toon Links that I get bored of. They don't even make an attempt to fight. Some swordsmen, pfft!

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
Wifi Links are the worst. Every game starts off with a boomerang>arrow>roll>random smash>repeat. I've run across a number of cancerous players on wifi that are just so frustrating. Best thing to do is win>block them>leave.
Yeah, wtf is up with the rolling Links?

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
And then she tried to go Lucina and was SORELY dissapointed at how bad her characters were.
She's not a true sis if she was disappointed (especially against presumably a Marth) instead of entirely embracing Zelda's badness.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Yeah, wtf is up with the rolling Links?
When I play with Link, I don't roll that much. I out space my opponents mostly with projectiles and aerials, but that's probably because of my Gerudo training.

Spirst

When I play with Link, I don't roll that much. I out space my opponents mostly with projectiles and aerials, but that's probably because of my Gerudo training.
Wtf am I watching? There's a lot of weird stuff on the internet. Exhibit A: All you gaycats.

Random4811

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Random4811
3DS FC
3093-7532-1720
She's not a true sis if she was disappointed (especially against presumably a Marth) instead of entirely embracing Zelda's badness.
Indeed a Marth. I think she was dissapointed about Trashcina, not Zelda, though.

Spirst

That's hilarious that word is censored. Makes the name of the character look so dirty.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wtf am I watching? There's a lot of weird stuff on the internet. Exhibit A: All you gaycats.
PeanutButterGamer is love.
PeanutButterGamer is life

HEY GUYS! ITS ONLY 10 MONTHS UNTIL ZELDA MONTH!
WOOHOO!

Latte

Smash Ace
I know this topic has kind of passed, but I have L set to jump and I only use it for out of shield attacks. I use X as my primary jump button and have grab set to Y (with tap jump off, of course).

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
neither, you should main waifucina
How the mighty have fallen (figuratively speaking that is, since you've probably went up the tier list by dropping Zelda)
You used to be the obligatory optimistic Zelda and now you're just another Mopcina SMH.

Last edited:

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
How the mighty have fallen (figuratively speaking that is, since you've probably went up the tier list by dropping Zelda)
You used to be the obligatory optimistic Zelda and now you're just another Mopcina SMH.
as long as we have me. We'll be fine

playing in 10 minutes omg

Last edited:

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I was wondering if anyone with good GIF making skills (@ Nammy12 Nammy12 and @Rion come to mind~) would consider helping me make a high quality GIF of a certain clip in SSB4 from this video (Exact time frame is 5:10-5:14. This is when Zelda grabs Diddy, and Dthrow to LK reads into KO. Starting just before the grab, and ending JUST when Diddy touches the blastzone. The vid can be put in 1080 to boot.) I could try making it myself, but it probably wouldn't turn out that well...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
hey @ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 were you playing roll glory team battle a little while ago? i saw someone with your tag.

and speaking of roll glory teams, double Zelda is a chaotic mess. fireballs and teleports galore lol

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
hey @ 「 Derk 」 「 Derk 」 were you playing roll glory team battle a little while ago? i saw someone with your tag.

and speaking of roll glory teams, double Zelda is a chaotic mess. fireballs and teleports galore lol
Yeah I played a few matches then remembered why for glory is garbage. Double Zelda was fun tho lol

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
I won my first smash bros wii u tournament.

in grand finals i beat his sonic with my zeldabae and then he beat me with sheik. Then i finished the set with waifu trainer

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
So I was wondering if anyone with good GIF making skills (@ Nammy12 Nammy12 and @Rion come to mind~) would consider helping me make a high quality GIF of a certain clip in SSB4 from this video (Exact time frame is 5:10-5:14. This is when Zelda grabs Diddy, and Dthrow to LK reads into KO. Starting just before the grab, and ending JUST when Diddy touches the blastzone. The vid can be put in 1080 to boot.) I could try making it myself, but it probably wouldn't turn out that well...
Sure, I'll give it a go later this evening.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I won my first smash bros wii u tournament.

in grand finals i beat his sonic with my zeldabae and then he beat me with sheik. Then i finished the set with waifu trainer
I think this is the first time a Zelda won a tournament. That is fantastic! And at such a young age too, I was never that good at Smash when I was 13!

Top Bottom