• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
The notion that your comment is implying that Angés is better waifu material than Edea is absolutely disgusting and that you should evacuate from this website immediately if you want to live to see the light of day.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The notion that your comment is implying that Angés is better waifu material than Edea is absolutely disgusting and that you should evacuate from this website immediately if you want to live to see the light of day.
Bruh, Edeas cute and all, but she just isn't my stroke. I mean, Edea is a strong woman, but nothing could ever match the innocence of Agnés. Plus, Agnés has dark brown hair. And come on, you could not possibly say you weren't even a little aroused when Sage wanted her to wear a bikini. Heheh... It was such a tease.... If you like strong women though, Edeas your woman, I like mine innocent, sweet, cute, and amazing, so Agnés is the best Waifu.
Palutena is best waifu wth is wrong with you sisters

Yeah cool. Also

No

tbh, Agnes was annoying for the first part of the game then she grows on you

Also
Bruh, Edeas cute and all, but she just isn't my stroke. I mean, Edea is a strong woman, but nothing could ever match the innocence of Agnés. Plus, Agnés has dark brown hair. And come on, you could not possibly say you weren't even a little aroused when Sage wanted her to wear a bikini. Heheh... It was such a tease.... If you like strong women though, Edeas your woman, I like mine innocent, sweet, cute, and amazing, so Agnés is the best Waifu.
This

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I've been wondering, who/what does everyone here want for smash 4 dlc? Personally, it doesn't matter to me too much as to whom we get, but what music/stages will we get with said character.
I want villains. Simply more villains to hero % ( there's only like 2.. no fair ;-; ).
Rivalry MUs are the best imo, but it's unlikely as Sakurai doesn't like to include alot of older game big baddies ><

Mericus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Mericus
I mean in a metaphorical way like King K. Rool vs DK ><

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
ARE WE TALKING ABOUT WAIFUS NOW? WOKE UP IN THE PERFECT TIME.

CAN'T STOP THE WAIFU POWERSSSSSSSSSS

Salad Bowl

Banned via Warnings
NNID
SaladBowl41
GGs @ Nammy12 Nammy12 you got a great shulk. Your spacing and reads were really good. Thanks I think i kno the shulk MU now. Any advice for my wii fit or zelda?

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hot waifu on (non-)waifu action. :^)

You're persistent, are you? You really want to see this?
Are you reeeeeeally sure?
Jokes, we already know this, and it's just the truth here. :^)

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
GGs @ Nammy12 Nammy12 you got a great shulk. Your spacing and reads were really good. Thanks I think i kno the shulk MU now. Any advice for my wii fit or zelda?
GG. TBH that was the first time I ever fought a Wii Fit.
Expect other Shulks to go deep with Jump when edgeguarding.
I don't really have experience with WFT so I can't help you there but everyting looked great.

Also, Agnes amiibo confirmed.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I feel bad that I am unable to contribute to the match up thread until we get to the heavyweight characters and Ness.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Is it me or do Ganondorf players are all a bunch of coward?

I know that he doesn't have the Triforce of Courage but still. He need Luigi's Dash Attack, would suit them better.

Oh and about waifus (beside Zelda), there's in fact too many to choose.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Is it me or do Ganondorf players are all a bunch of coward?

I know that he doesn't have the Triforce of Courage but still. He need Luigi's Dash Attack, would suit them better.

Oh and about waifus (beside Zelda), there's in fact too many to choose.
I take great offense to that. You haven't met real Ganondorf players that have succumbed their life to darkness and our Great and Terrible Lord
Also Gr8 Grammar M8

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I take great offense to that. You haven't met real Ganondorf players that have succumbed their life to darkness and our Great and Terrible Lord
Also Gr8 Grammar M8
Don't worry, I'm also offended by their playstyle, as I also play Ganondorf. But recently, they are all like "run for your life!". It's disappointing.

And about grammar, I probably make mistakes that I don't notice, time to time. English isn't my first language after all!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Don't worry, I'm also offended by their playstyle, as I also play Ganondorf. But recently, they are all like "run for your life!". It's disappointing.

And about grammar, I probably make mistakes that I don't notice, time to time. English isn't my first language after all!
I agree that there are Ganondorfs that are just stupid. Though you have that with every character. I have met multiple Meta Knights, that literally use nothing but their B moves.
But downright running away.... That's just stupid! You need Ganondorf to be close up to your opponent. You cannot rush in, but when you are close to your opponent(Which can be hard with some MU's) you need to mostly keep it that way! You are literally giving your opponent the advantage! Now, running a bit to bait a pivot Ftilt, that is good, but just downright running?! That is a disgrace to Ganondorf!

Alphatron

Smash Champion
In my experience, all Ganondorf players I run into on For Glory are just prophets in disguise. They go for the most insane hard reads that it makes them scary to play against. They are the upper echelons, the hardened individuals who have forged themselves through the dark days of brawl Ganondorf. They understand their strengths.

The ones that I hate fighting are the majority of the Samus, Link, and Mario players. Roll, roll, roll, roll, roll, fireball / boomerang / missle, roll, roll, roll, shield grab. Input lag prevents you from punishing rolls well. Roll some more. Sudden death. Roll, roll, roll, roll. GG no Re.

Even when I win, I leave the lobby immediately. They aren't fun to fight. I recently fought a Pit player who did the same thing and then switched to Duck Hunt when he lost. At one point, I put down the controller and watched as he rolled around me, eventually picking it back up when he realized that I wasn't taking him seriously. And he lost again anyway.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I agree that there are Ganondorfs that are just stupid. Though you have that with every character. I have met multiple Meta Knights, that literally use nothing but their B moves.
But downright running away.... That's just stupid! You need Ganondorf to be close up to your opponent. You cannot rush in, but when you are close to your opponent(Which can be hard with some MU's) you need to mostly keep it that way! You are literally giving your opponent the advantage! Now, running a bit to bait a pivot Ftilt, that is good, but just downright running?! That is a disgrace to Ganondorf!
Running away and trying to bait an attack. I even managed to break Ganondorf's shield by spamming Din...

But now that I think about it, Link looks even more cowardly, as Alphatron said. When they realise that their projectiles don't work very well against Zelda, it's time for them to spam the forward tilt. And nothing looks as cowardly as that.
When it's like this, I like to sit and wait with Zelda.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I think I have bad luck on For glory sometimes. On the 3ds version, I ran into a Palutena player who played 100% defensively. She never moved unless I did anything. The second I came within two feet of her, she would either sidestep or shieldgrab. And then she would roll away to the other side of the field.

I played about 4 games against her. And in the fourth match, I just kept doing Zelda's autocanceled dair in place over and over again and didn't approach. About a minute later, my opponent got kicked from the game for being idle and I wound up playing against a level 1 computer.

Spirst

Wifi Links are the worst. Every game starts off with a boomerang>arrow>roll>random smash>repeat. I've run across a number of cancerous players on wifi that are just so frustrating. Best thing to do is win>block them>leave.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Wifi Links are the worst. Every game starts off with a boomerang>arrow>roll>random smash>repeat. I've run across a number of cancerous players on wifi that are just so frustrating. Best thing to do is win>block them>leave.
Not to mention the down airs and dash attacks that seem to hit you, even when you see them coming,

Last edited:

Spirst

Yep. It's hilarious though seeing them roll across the entire stage and back.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
So I just had one of those crazy daydreams about Zelda;

What if she could like, DACUS FW? So like she could slide forward slightly during startup? *drools*

Spirst

What if she could like, DACUS FW? So like she could slide forward slightly during startup? *drools*
Silly billy, that would give Zelda decent options in Smash which breaks tradition.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
OH MY GOD THE LINKS who roll across the entire stage. Seeing that sets of an instant scrub alarm in my head. Actually to be honest seeing Link does the same (sorry Link mains!)

Why do you make us wish for things that will never be =(

Top Bottom