• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I was actually unable to do more than two taunts per match, the D-Pad did nothing.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
So, a Ganondorf in "For Glory" killed himself just by seeing Zelda.
Zelda is so stronk she makes noobs killing themselves.

ZombieBran

Smash Lord
I've had a Link immediately jump off the twice stage upon seeing I was Zelda. Was it chivalry or had he been FWed out of his spamming too much to tolerate another Zelda match?!

For Glory Ganondorfs are some of the easiest wins for me as Zelda. I won't use this as indication for that matchup but it's pretty hilarious.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
I've had a Link immediately jump off the twice stage upon seeing I was Zelda. Was it chivalry or had he been FWed out of his spamming too much to tolerate another Zelda match?!

For Glory Ganondorfs are some of the easiest wins for me as Zelda. I won't use this as indication for that matchup but it's pretty hilarious.
I guess some Zeldas are bad. I thought one who spammed Din's... Yet, I also played Zelda, and punished her severly with Farore.
Those Zeldas are annoying. And majorly dressed with the white dress.

Ganondorf's also tend to spam the Side and Down-B, two punishable moves, perfect for the Farore elevator.

Last edited:

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Do we have to play with tap jump on to perform an Up B out of shield? Is it possible to just do it with tap jump off? I hate playing with tap jump... I really do. But I want to get the timing of her out of shield options down and urgh.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Do we have to play with tap jump on to perform an Up B out of shield? Is it possible to just do it with tap jump off? I hate playing with tap jump... I really do. But I want to get the timing of her out of shield options down and urgh.
Switch one of the shoulder buttons to jump. It'll be awkward at first but practice makes perfect ;)

Last edited:

Cenizas

The Zelda We Need, But Not the One We Deserve
3DS FC
1032-1809-6196
I think you're supposed to hold up while in shield then press jump and special while still holding everything else. I think the action itself is called a JC-special or something like that, not 100% tho.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I think you're supposed to hold up while in shield then press jump and special while still holding everything else. I think the action itself is called a JC-special or something like that, not 100% tho.
Pretty much this. While you are in shield just press the shoulder button you have set to jump and up B at the same time.

Last edited:

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Jumping with L/R? It would seem... Unnatural to me. I personally jump with Y.

Tap jump is just something that kills Farore's Wind, as long as you have your double jump.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
You mean like, the L button/trigger on the Gamecube controller? Since I use R to shield anyway, L would be the better choice between the two, maybe.
Ya sis. I use L to jump myself (well, on the Gamepad since I can't use my GCC yet) ;_;

Jump drops the shield immediately, then you cancel the jump with FW.
Doing it correctly makes you FW on the ground straight OoS

Last edited:
Alright. I'm the cat and Zelda's the pawn. Pawn's can only move forward but the cat used it wrongly. You guys probably get the message :p

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
I mean like, do you have to jump + Farore's Wind out of shield? Can't you just do a normal FW out of shield, or is it too slow?
Shielding completely locks you out of specials. Thats why you have to jump cancel them.

Edit: You can drop your shield and Farore's Wind without jumping but it's a lot slower because of shield lag. It's hard to punish anything not named Warlock Kick this way lol.

Last edited:

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
Ya sis. I use L to jump myself (well, on the Gamepad since I can't use my GCC yet) ;_;

Jump drops the shield immediately, then you cancel the jump with FW.
Doing it correctly makes you FW on the ground straight OoS
Just learned something new. Thanks sis:)

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I really hate to say this.... but Agnés is a better Waifu than Zelda. Agnés is just so pure, and her voice is so airy and cute. She has such lovely hair as well.

Top Bottom