• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I really don't see Yoshi as that bad an in fact I never lost a set to one and most of the time if I do lose it's always a close match.

The Greninja boards say the MU is in Yoshi's favor but I really can't agree with that lol. It's even at best and at worst.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
No I haven't read the books. I like her for the reasons you dislike her.
Oooohhh I won't spoil what happens to her then. Needless to say, it's pretty crazy.

My GoT character tier list is something like:
SSS: Daenerys
S: Arya, Sansa
A: Tyrion, Margaery, Brienne
B: Littlefinger
Annoying Tier: Cersei, Jon, Bran, Jamie, Samwell

Obviously, it's not all of the characters, but it is most of the relevant ones.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yoshi's annoying for bad characters to fight. S/He (It?) has crazy air movement and zones well with eggs.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
TFW you are looking at your replays and most of them are ******* on FG Falcons.
I was gonna link a bunch of webms and be all "I know that feel" but apparently they expired and I don't have them on my computer anymore :(

killing people on FG by grab releasing them off the ledge never gets old

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
STuff - does this count as a tag? :secretkpop:
Thanks for the tag. Here's a Mega Man "string" and some disrespect (with player cams :p). If I had my old replays, I'd dig up something cooler that involved a crash bomb combo... but they're all gone. :(

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
@ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 should they be cool strings or disrespect or both
It's a compilation of our Zelda social gorls so anything can fly~. Something that you think is worthy to put with everyone else is best!
I was gonna link a bunch of webms and be all "I know that feel" but apparently they expired and I don't have them on my computer anymore :(

killing people on FG by grab releasing them off the ledge never gets old
You can always replicate grab release kills on FG and record them. Probably can get one in the first match. :secretkpop:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Protip: you can't disrespect with input lag

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So what's going to be the name of the compilation? "The Zelda Social Where Almost Nobody Plays Zelda"? =V
Still thinking of a name ATM, but we can always work together to think of something, as well as the song choice.

Mostly because if I were in charge of the song choice, it be some japanese weeaboo song that would not exactly fit the video. :p

Thanks for the tag. Here's a Mega Man "string" and some disrespect (with player cams :p). If I had my old replays, I'd dig up something cooler that involved a crash bomb combo... but they're all gone. :(
The GIFs seem sped up a bit, is it possible to get the links to the original videos and streams? If not, I guess these will do.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Have you read the books? The show has actually been pretty close to what happens to her in the books.

I'm actually surprised that you seem to like her because, imo, she's an insufferable ***** and I cannot stand her.
The events are the same but her characterization in the show is inconsistent in my opinion.

I love her character in the books though because she's very interesting and fun to learn about why she is the way she is, even if she is a terrible person.

GoT is love, GoT is life.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
The events are the same but her characterization in the show is inconsistent in my opinion.

I love her character in the books though because she's very interesting and fun to learn about why she is the way she is, even if she is a terrible person.

GoT is love, GoT is life.
At least she's somewhat similar to what she's like in the books. Characters like Sansa (and kind of Jon), are very misrepresented. Sansa is portrayed as really stupid in the show and I can't stand it. I still love the character, though.

I'll never like Cersei. The only interesting thing about her was when she went to the maegi and had her future told. I'm hoping Cersei gets destroyed in the next book and loses all she worked so hard for.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I dunno if some of these suggestions will be good for music:

Buuuuut...

Instrumental version of ambiguous by GARNiDELiA. :3 (Every sword user's theme)

Battle! Xerneas/Yveltal/Zygarde (X & Y) (@ FullMoon FullMoon 's theme)

Don't Worry by Hiroyuki Sawano (Xenoblade X) [Could use this theme for whenever the Mii Fighters are used. :troll:]

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Still thinking of a name ATM, but we can always work together to think of something, as well as the song choice.

Mostly because if I were in charge of the song choice, it be some japanese weeaboo song that would not exactly fit the video. :p
I could probably work something out for the song but right now I have to leave to college.

I do have some ideas in mind though.

I think some sort of medley would be appropriate since the compilation is a mash-up of clips of different characters =V

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Oh. Just found another one that you might be able to use @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4

:yeahboi:

I remember hearing this theme during a Tatsunoko vs Capcom combo video for every character. And it's also the OP to Shakugan no Shana, one of my friend's favourite anime series out there.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'll look into everyone's suggestions in video name and song(s). What we need to worry about first is getting the clips, so I can estimate how long this video will be. If we can squeeze in more clips, I'll let you gorls know~ ^^

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I just gimped a Little Mac with Reflect Barrier. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE

Also, songs for the video:
[weeaboo intensifies]

Use this one for the parts with people who main Zelda:
:secretkpop:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
One more. Although more of a quote to use whenever someone posts an SD or you put multiple SDs together:

Dammit, I got another one. ;w;

Last one. I swear.

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
At least she's somewhat similar to what she's like in the books. Characters like Sansa (and kind of Jon), are very misrepresented. Sansa is portrayed as really stupid in the show and I can't stand it. I still love the character, though.

I'll never like Cersei. The only interesting thing about her was when she went to the maegi and had her future told. I'm hoping Cersei gets destroyed in the next book and loses all she worked so hard for.
I like Cersei cause her story represents the gender inequality in Westerosi society.

She mentions how her and Jaime were inseparable and people couldn't even tell them apart, but yet he was taught how to fight and she was taught how to "please" and be courteous. She was "shipped off" to marry Robert and in the books, she mentions how Robert would get drunk and hurt her during sex (marital r*pe), and the interactions between her and a female friend (I forget her name) show she's not over the trauma from that. She shows resentment when her father tries to marry her off to Loras Tyrell, and I love the quote from the show: "I'm the Queen Regent, not some brood mare!"

When her and Sansa are in the Red Keep, she says she would rather be out there fighting than waiting to die -- but again, she was never allowed to learn how to fight. In the latest book, she mentions how she was always braver and bolder than Jaime and she should have been the one born a man.

Not sure if it's in the books (been a while since I read the 4th book) but in the show, her uncle refuses to be the Hand-of-the-King and tells her she is "The Queen Mother and nothing more," highlighting that an 8-year-old (he's 8 in the books I think, but maybe 12 in the show??) who would rather play with kittens and knows nothing of politics or ruling is better suited to rule than her just because he is her son and male.

Basically her entire story is her resentment of gender roles and how she tries to be strong and rule despite only being raised to marry and have children. Her strategic blunders all come from the fact that she was never taught how to rule because it was expected that her husband would be the one making all the decisions anyway.

I don't like her -- I like what she represents and I like her story. Her story and perspective are much more interesting than a lot of the male characters in my opinion.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I learned today that Touhou 14.5 (Hopeless Masquerade sequel) came out a couple weeks ago

Then I learned that Kokoro apparently has guaranteed guardcrush strings off okizeme, effectively letting her 0-death opponents

what a good game

At least Mokou's finally playable.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I learned today that Touhou 14.5 (Hopeless Masquerade sequel) came out a couple weeks ago

Then I learned that Kokoro apparently has guaranteed guardcrush strings off okizeme, effectively letting her 0-death opponents

what a good game

If I download the game, Mokou will be my main fosho. Maybe she'll have immortality as her passive ability. :^)

She's also the reason why I first got into Touhou too~

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
and the interactions between her and a female friend (I forget her name) show she's not over the trauma from that.
I honestly don't remember this at all. Do you mean her lesbian relationship with Taena and all that jazz?

When her and Sansa are in the Red Keep, she says she would rather be out there fighting than waiting to die -- but again, she was never allowed to learn how to fight.
This is a lot of the reason why I like Brienne so much. She's breaking all of these stereotypes that Westerosi society forces upon women and it's really cool to see her do that. Brienne and Cersei are two sides of the same coin in that regard, since both are trying to overthrow gender stereotypes. Cersei is the political side of the fight, while Brienne is the social.

Not sure if it's in the books (been a while since I read the 4th book) but in the show, her uncle refuses to be the Hand-of-the-King and tells her she is "The Queen Mother and nothing more," highlighting that an 8-year-old (he's 8 in the books I think, but maybe 12 in the show??) who would rather play with kittens and knows nothing of politics or ruling is better suited to rule than her just because he is her son and male.
To be fair, Cersei truly is the one ruling (in the books, anyway) and she will be until Tommen is 16, so that quote is kind of silly. I don't think anyone in their right mind would want a 9 year old ruling instead of a woman.

A quick google search says that Tommen is 9 when he marries Margaery in the books and is about 15 in the show.

Her strategic blunders all come from the fact that she was never taught how to rule because it was expected that her husband would be the one making all the decisions anyway.
I refuse to believe this. Sure, some of her missteps stem from her being unaware on what to do, but saying all of them are caused by that is a little much. Ruling a country is not easy work, but she has an entire council to get advice from, and yet she replaced all of them with idiots because she couldn't "trust" anyone else. She is an intelligent person and a lot of her mistakes could've been solved with common sense. Like, no Cersei, building your empire on lies and machinations is not a good idea and will end badly for you.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Also, the end of this:
https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...RRclhKWXFETExQcG5rdWhOdHFaSENXaHJ6VDdiM2ZlWm8
from 4:49 to the end of the match. It might be too long, but Zeldalol vs FG. Jab>Usmash>DA>Din's Fire (LOL NOT A COMBO DERP)

@Philoz - https://youtu.be/e1t3mcrlc28?t=26 - dthrow bros
https://youtu.be/nHGe86IYpVE?t=50 - "combo"
https://youtu.be/nHGe86IYpVE?t=19 - Bonus. ^_^
I can contribute the Video where I killed Zelda with Mewtwo's USmash at like 55%. Possibly some others, I'll have to check.

That Ness player though. Grab resets much?

Gotcha! Page 1551 was caught! :141:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just gimped a Little Mac with Reflect Barrier. MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
At this rate you should honestly just make your own montage :p

ALSO GORLS I COMPLETED THE KO YOUR RIVAL 4 TIMES IN RIVAL SMASH CHALLENGE :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

what a good game

I need to pick up that game just to play with Mokou and Shinmyoumaru a bit, I dunno who else they added other than Kasen.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
If I download the game, Mokou will be my main fosho. Maybe she'll have immortality as her passive ability. :^)

She's also the reason why I first got into Touhou too~
I actually learned about Touhou through the MUGEN Community. Then I heard the music, and I liked it. Then I read the fanbooks, the yuri is everywhere. *w*

I dunno which girl(s) I like the most. But I'm sitting between Komachi, Meiling and Sakuya. :3 *Also ships MeiSaku*

Top Bottom