• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
what

You can finish laps on any track in Zero Gravity in just 10~20sec by going up and above the starting line, flying out of bounds, falling offstage and being put back on the track behind the line lol
well i didn't know about that lol. i was more referring to how OP power types were in Sonic Riders.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Shame that the only good thing about Sonic is the music.

I loved Riders. Probably the best spin off game out there. <3 (And I played the living hell out of it. Got all the characters, all the gear, stages and even got up to One Million Rings. Also, the Cloud Board sucked.)
Sonic Riders was amazing.

I even managed to beat it 100%.

1 of only 3 sonic games I've played and also the last one I played.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
We had our first ever tornado hit a city in Mexico.

Climate change is gonna **** up the north part of the country so bad. So if I disappear suddenly, you know it was because I was left homeless or dead by a random ass tornado.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Climate change is gonna **** up the north part of the country so bad. So if I disappear suddenly, you know it was because I was left homeless or dead by a random *** tornado.
or you went to OZ, make sure you get those red pumps first!

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
or you went to OZ, make sure you get those red pumps first!
TOP OF MY TO-BUY LIST.

Geez. At least one thing I really like about Brazil is that natural disasters never happen here, at least for now.
Yeah northern Mexico is exactly like that except for hurricanes at the coasts, but apparently nature thinks we're long overdue for some ass kicking :'D.

The moment the north gets an earthquake, though, that's when ****'s coming down.

Rizen

Smash Legend

Climate change is gonna **** up the north part of the country so bad. So if I disappear suddenly, you know it was because I was left homeless or dead by a random *** tornado.
****. Are you okay?

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I remember doing the first two cases when they only had those available. I LOVE the second case. The twist at the end that solves the case AMAZING! xD

I should play the rest then.
Huh, I didn't think that much of the second case myself (the one with the prison/zoo/circus, right?), but it did have its positives. I felt it was the weakest in the game, but the last three cases are all excellent, and it's better than anything in Apollo Justice, so that's not to say it's a particularly bad one.

The fifth case, particularly, is up there with the best of the entire series, so you've that to look forward to.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I think I'll go ahead and say that we will be doing our Zelda social compilation video! Everyone is invited to show off their highlights and I'll put them all together for everyone to see and enjoy~

For now, we will restrict everyone to a maximum of 3 clips from themselves. If we can fit more, then we will fit more and I'll let y'all know. As of now, I'm not sure how a 3DS compilation video will be possible due to quality unless someone out there has a capture card for the system. If enough people want to do a 3DS compilation, I'll make that too!

There are two ways to send clips to me:
1. You have your own capture card. You can capture your highlight and POST IT AS A GIF ON IMGUR. Then send the link to me via PM or posting it here and tagging me.
2. You don't have a capture card. That's okay! Add @ Moydow Moydow on your Wii U and send over your replays to him. For convenience, PLEASE tell him where is your highlight in the video (probably best via game timer), so it's easier to find and saves time! He'll capture them and send them over to me via Imgur GIF links.

I'm going to screen capture the GIFs and hopefully that will maintain the quality of the video, but if there's a better way to do it, please let me know! You can direct other questions to me, thanks! Now time to tag people that seemed interested, so bear with me. ^^;;

@ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 @r_greening1 @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @Matsushi @ Fernosaur Fernosaur @Cenizas @ Nammy12 Nammy12 @evmaxy54 @Locke 06 @WaifuRaccoonBL @ kenniky kenniky

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
So I think I'll go ahead and say that we will be doing our Zelda social compilation video! Everyone is invited to show off their highlights and I'll put them all together for everyone to see and enjoy~

For now, we will restrict everyone to a maximum of 3 clips from themselves. If we can fit more, then we will fit more and I'll let y'all know. As of now, I'm not sure how a 3DS compilation video will be possible due to quality unless someone out there has a capture card for the system. If enough people want to do a 3DS compilation, I'll make that too!

1. You have your own capture card. You can capture your highlight and POST IT AS A GIF ON IMGUR. Then send the link to me via PM or posting it here and tagging me.
2. You don't have a capture card. That's okay! Add @ Moydow Moydow on your Wii U and send over your replays to him. For convenience, PLEASE tell him where is your highlight in the video (probably best via game timer), so it's easier to find and saves time! He'll capture them and send them over to me via Imgur GIF links.

I'm going to screen capture the GIFs and hopefully that will maintain the quality of the video, but if there's a better way to do it, please let me know! You can direct other questions to me, thanks! Now time to tag people that seemed interested, so bear with me. ^^;;

@ JigglyZelda003 JigglyZelda003 @r_greening1 @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 @Matsushi @ Fernosaur Fernosaur @Cenizas @ Nammy12 Nammy12 @evmaxy54 @Locke 06 @WaifuRaccoonBL @ kenniky kenniky
no love for the 3ds?! qq

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
no love for the 3ds?! qq
As of now, I'm not sure how a 3DS compilation video will be possible due to quality unless someone out there has a capture card for the system. If enough people want to do a 3DS compilation, I'll make that too!
3DS capture cards aren't that common

I'm going to screen capture the GIFs and hopefully that will maintain the quality of the video, but if there's a better way to do it, please let me know!
What I'd do is just use the video clips, and put them together using some video editing software.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
****. Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine! It was in another city, but it's that ominous feeling :'D

Thanks for the concern gorls~

Philly is this Zelda only or can we use other characters?

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12

Just saying that I have a 3ds and wii u capture cards as well.

So I can probably help with the 3DS compilation, if you're making one.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Omg. So a new trailer for CEO came out and Smash wasn't in it so someone tweeted CEO about it and:
https://twitter.com/CEOGaming/status/602645746446282752
!!!
Ooooooo~

Please be Wolf. :yeahboi:

GORLS PLEASE USE CHARACTERS OTHER THAN SHEIK. NOBODY WANTS TO SEE TRASH FOR 10 MINUTES
Fixed. And okay. I have some replays I can show from my matches with @HunterNinjaReaperPirate and some of the others. :yeahboi:

Even one hilarious SD too. :3 Goes to add @ Moydow Moydow

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
TFW you are looking at your replays and most of them are ******* on FG Falcons.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Geez. I don't even remember if I have anything good.

I've got some things on 3DS though

I'll probably be able to find a couple of things though

WAIT I CAN DISRESPECT ON FOR GLORY

BRB

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Geez. I don't even remember if I have anything good.

I've got some things on 3DS though

I'll probably be able to find a couple of things though
Seems like if we have enough 3DS stuff, you gorls can send them to @ Nammy12 Nammy12 to get them captured!

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon

-Looks through dozens and dozens of replays-

-Remembers he has his own in-progress Greninja montage-

Choices, choices..

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Take your time with accepting my friend request @ Moydow Moydow
I've just had a browse through some of my replays, and I found a video of my doing a zero to death on Swordfighter with Lucina. KO'd Swordfighter at 50%. :yeahboi:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
anyone want to play online for a bit? If I can get two that would be grand my sis is with me

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What the hell are they doing to Cersei? :(
Have you read the books? The show has actually been pretty close to what happens to her in the books.

I'm actually surprised that you seem to like her because, imo, she's an insufferable ***** and I cannot stand her.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Yeah, I'm out at the moment, and won't be able to check my Wii U until later.
Fair enough. I'm sending the replays to @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 to have a look at. :3

Also, I'm testing in the lab atm. And Shulk's Advancing Air Slash Ledge Cancels. However, it sends Shulk in a helpless state but he falls really fast.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Have you read the books? The show has actually been pretty close to what happens to her in the books.

I'm actually surprised that you seem to like her because, imo, she's an insufferable ***** and I cannot stand her.
No I haven't read the books. I like her for the reasons you dislike her.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
It turns out that I have nothing in my replays that is worthy of being in a montage.

To For Glory!

Top Bottom