• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
So Smash 4 is having the exact same moments as it did with Brawl?
I mean, if you guys are going to argue that Smash 4 is just Brawl 2.0, then that's a logical conclusion.

Personally I think Smash 4 has potential as a competitive game, but that's just me.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Naughty Naughty.

Stay away from the devil's liquid.

(Lol. Jk. Do what you want.)
Nah, a friend from Montreal came over to visit, so we and some others went to go drink for the occasion. Was pretty fun seeing someone you haven't seen in a while. But man, beer is so bad for my system. ; w ;

As they finish down their third beer in, I think I was ready to pass out after just barely finishing the first FML. I had to do it for the Zelda gorls though. For Macchiato's main switching habits. All for the team.
Aww, I wanted a good laugh. :p

That is good though that you are alright.

Did anything silly while under the influence? :happysheep:
Nah, I think I maintained my cool pretty well. Just kinda felt dizzy and stuff. And maybe talked a little bit more slurred, haha. Walking... was challenging though at times.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Well, I still enjoy playing the game even with the issues I have with it.
Yeah, different but honestly not a whole lot...

I just miss Peach's range. At least she has kill power now but meh.

And my biggest gripe is probably how they managed to make Samus and Zelda even worse than in Brawl.
I'm convinced Sakurai and his team don't even know what to do with those two. Zelda especially, I dunno how you make Din's even worse but they did it.
Falco's Explosive Laser + Sandbag = whoosh. I may just prefer that over default lasers after a few of the matches I've played with it.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I mean, if you guys are going to argue that Smash 4 is just Brawl 2.0, then that's a logical conclusion.

Personally I think Smash 4 has potential as a competitive game, but that's just me.
I see it too. Just not saying that it's exactly like Brawl, but from with what's happening right now, it seems like as if Smash 4 is going through the same phases as Brawl did when that first came out. Both were hyped up and are now are losing competitive interest.

But at least with Smash 4, we have patches and DLC to change some of the problems compared to Brawl where we had to deal with it.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Naughty Naughty.

Stay away from the devil's liquid.

(Lol. Jk. Do what you want.)

Wow. XD

I JUST watched the last movie last night…. SOOOOO INCREDIBLE.

And Don't even get me started on Grown Up Kagura.:love:
asdf.png

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Nah, a friend from Montreal came over to visit, so we and some others went to go drink for the occasion. Was pretty fun seeing someone you haven't seen in a while. But man, beer is so bad for my system. ; w ;

As they finish down their third beer in, I think I was ready to pass out after just barely finishing the first FML. I had to do it for the Zelda gorls though. For Macchiato's main switching habits. All for the team.

Nah, I think I maintained my cool pretty well. Just kinda felt dizzy and stuff. And maybe talked a little bit more slurred, haha. Walking... was challenging though at times.
That is why you should always eat before drinking :p

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Macchi Is leaving us. ;-; Wherever his endeavors may take him, let's hope he finds a main.

Yeah Yeah. Mistakes Mistakes. I corrected it.

(I'm totally not tired from playing Destiny till 3 AM last night.) *COUGH COUGH* @ Matsushi Matsushi What have you done to me? *COUGH COUGH*

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
ugh can't work in a thunderstorm ._.
@ Jestar Jestar women baking are hot if you ask me, girls baking not so much
16653371.jpg
@ Matsushi Matsushi tell marth to stop playing with my chair
6166460.png

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
For some odd reason, I had the idea of a cover for that :4palutena: X :4lucina: ship. :yeahboi:

Lucina as an average school girl, and Palutena as her teacher. Named "My Teacher is a Goddess and my Girlfriend!". :3

But again, if I can even be bothered to doodle it. I'm coming up alot of ideas but never advancing on them.

I've been watching way too much of JonTron lately too.

(I need a hobby)
Same. I had a hobby for drawing, but now I'm too lazy. :3 (Funny that I took Art & Design for my final year at College.)

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
For some reason I feel like playing some customs on all random matches

Does anyone else want to play

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Splatoon soon. :yeahboi:

Also, I'll try and motivate myself tomorrow and get to doodling. Since I need to improve on my art.

Last thing I drew was a mugshot of Zelda. :V

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
For some odd reason, I had the idea of a cover for that :4palutena: X :4lucina: ship. :yeahboi:

Lucina as an average school girl, and Palutena as her teacher. Named "My Teacher is a Goddess and my Girlfriend!". :3

But again, if I can even be bothered to doodle it. I'm coming up alot of ideas but never advancing on them.

Same. I had a hobby for drawing, but now I'm too lazy. :3 (Funny that I took Art & Design for my final year at College.)
Ugh. My best friend is an artistic master and I'm only good at writing…. when I can be bothered to.

;-;

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
View attachment 53379
Also, that girl is cute where is so from? : D
She's from Nisekoi. She appears in the second season.

And Nisekoi is a harem anime. =w=

Speaking of which:

Choose your Team!

I'm Team Tsugumi. :yeahboi:

Also, pretty much. It's about all these girls who want to be with the MC. All over a locket he has of them. And whoever's picture is inside that locket, they'll marry him. :3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
She's from Nisekoi. She appears in the second season.

And Nisekoi is a harem anime. =w=

Speaking of which:

Choose your Team!

I'm Team Tsugumi. :yeahboi:

Also, pretty much. It's about all these girls who want to be with the MC. All over a locket he has of them. And whoever's picture is inside that locket, they'll marry him. :3
Haru looks pretty cute. :happysheep:

I'll think about it. Along with the other millions of anime in my backlog.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
sister walks in
sees me browsing smashboards
"ugh, everyone there doesn't even watch good anime" - sis
"ya I know" - me :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Your new avatar...:love:

It's making my heart run marathons.
asdfghjkl she's beautiful, amirite?
(I'm totally not tired from playing Destiny till 3 AM last night.) *COUGH COUGH* @ Matsushi Matsushi What have you done to me? *COUGH COUGH*
I'M SORRY OMG. What level have you reached? :3
ugh can't work in a thunderstorm ._.
@ Jestar Jestar women baking are hot if you ask me, girls baking not so much
@ Matsushi Matsushi tell marth to stop playing with my chair
Marth just dun curr

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Lucario is that one character that no matter how much of a damage lead you have you never really feel safe against him unless you actually take out a stock of his without losing one before him =V

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Haru looks pretty cute. :happysheep:

I'll think about it. Along with the other millions of anime in my backlog.
I've got a pretty expansive board of anime to watch. To me there's no such thing as "Bad Anime" unless it's deliberately stupid and badly animated. I love all genres.

And Agreed. Haru is the most adorable IMO. >w<

I'M SORRY OMG. What level have you reached? :3
Lol. I went from a level 9 to 23 in the span of a weekend. XD and that was with one of those nights dedicated to spending time with Amy. (Watched quite a lot of Gintama.)

TOTALLY INTENTIONAL DOUBLE POST

Oh Yeah, Guess who just got their little brother and sister dropped off at her apartment to babysit on Memorial day while her parents are off doing something?

I'm trying to simultaneously finish an essay due tomorrow, check Smashboards and yell at my brother to turn his dubstep music down.

At least my room mate is entertaining my little sister.

Halp.

Last edited by a moderator:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Macchi Is leaving us. ;-; Wherever his endeavors may take him, let's hope he finds a main.
He'll be back. Like how this guy does it.

Somewhat related but #TeamKosaki tbh

Matsushi

True Blood
Lol. I went from a level 9 to 23 in the span of a weekend. XD and that was with one of those nights dedicated to spending time with Amy. (Watched quite a lot of Gintama.)

TOTALLY INTENTIONAL DOUBLE POST

Oh Yeah, Guess who just got their little brother and sister dropped off at her apartment to babysit on Memorial day while her parnts are off doing something?

I'm trying to simultaneously finish an essay due tomorrow, check Smashboards and yell at my brother to turn his dubstep music down.

Halp.
9 to 23? Holy damn, that's a lot! I've been too lazy to level up my second guardian, been on level 20 for quite a while. Also, I still need to watch Gintama, heard it's really good. :D

Sounds like you're busy, hang in there though! and lol dubstep xD

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
9 to 23? Holy damn, that's a lot! I've been too lazy to level up my second guardian, been on level 20 for quite a while. Also, I still need to watch Gintama, heard it's really good. :D

Sounds like you're busy, hang in there though! and lol dubstep xD
I just became a lot less busy because I'm finished with that essay, and at least my little sister isn't causing a ruckus because my room mate (Bless her soul) is keeping her company.

And YES. You need to watch Gintama. The first time I saw it was when I watched the movie, and I was hooked from then on. It's great. X3

And Yup. Now Destiny is my go to. I'm kinda glad I didn't return it after I got bored of it. :3

And yeah. I was listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day and then all of a sudden I heard a bunch of Random static and loud buzzing Dubstep coming from the living room.

At least he's getting my Titan class guardian leveled up. He thinks that the Warlock and Hunter are stupid. Baka. -.-
Oh yeah. And my allergies are like a kick in the face at the moment. It's hard to breath but of course my Little sister needs to get her FRESH AIR.

Brb, putting my glasses on… my eyes hurt from contacts...

Last edited:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Lucario is that one character that no matter how much of a damage lead you have you never really feel safe against him unless you actually take out a stock of his without losing one before him =V
but GURL if you take out that stock first it is HILARIOUS. i lived up to like 240% against this Rollycario because i got an early gimp and he couldn't kill me until i whiffed a smash after he was back at like 100%

Matsushi

True Blood
I just became a lot less busy because I'm finished with that essay, and at least my little sister isn't causing a ruckus because my room mate (Bless her soul) is keeping her company.

And YES. You need to watch Gintama. The first time I saw it was when I watched the movie, and I was hooked from then on. It's great. X3

And Yup. Now Destiny is my go to. I'm kinda glad I didn't return it after I got bored of it. :3

And yeah. I was listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers and Green Day and then all of a sudden I heard a bunch of Random static and loud buzzing Dubstep coming from the living room.

At least he's getting my Titan class guardian leveled up. He thinks that the Warlock and Hunter are stupid. Baka. -.-
Aww, that's good to hear then. Younger siblings causing a ruckus is never good, despite myself being the younger sibling.

Ah, okee dokee! I'll definitely watch it when I get the chance. I'm currently on my half term break so I'll watch it perhaps tonight, but I need to make some time to study as well.

Lol, reminds me of when my brother was playing hip-hop songs and I thought it was a good idea to clash it with anime opening soundtracks. Did I regret it? Yes.

Funnily enough, my two guardians are of the Warlock and Hunter Class. That said, I do think Titans are universally liked considering the amount I come across in the Crucible and Vanguard strikes. Either way, I do think Warlocks are more graceful whilst Hunters are generally more quick which suits to my preferred playstyle.

Top Bottom