• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Matsushi

True Blood
This reminds me of one I found
View attachment 53388
can we please talk about Edgeworth's frilly pink apron omg
Absolutely. :colorful:

My eyes are struggling to look away.

The dictionary failed me when I tried to look this up.

Halp please. :upsidedown:
asdfghjkl
1) An expression of frustration for IM; Used in desperation when no other words will do.

2) A conversation filler, also in IMing, when no one has said anything in a while.
:halfsheep:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Aww, that's good to hear then. Younger siblings causing a ruckus is never good, despite myself being the younger sibling.

Ah, okee dokee! I'll definitely watch it when I get the chance. I'm currently on my half term break so I'll watch it perhaps tonight, but I need to make some time to study as well.

Lol, reminds me of when my brother was playing hip-hop songs and I thought it was a good idea to clash it with anime opening soundtracks. Did I regret it? Yes.

Funnily enough, my two guardians are of the Warlock and Hunter Class. That said, I do think Titans are universally liked considering the amount I come across in the Crucible and Vanguard strikes. Either way, I do think Warlocks are more graceful whilst Hunters are generally more quick which suits to my preferred playstyle.
I run across WAYYYYYY too many Hunters regardless of mode… Not very many Titans and A good amount of Warlocks. Myself included.

And No. It is not. Part of me resents being the eldest but I guess It was always meant to be. At least I don't have to drive them to school in the morning anymore… ugh.

Anime Opening music is the besttttt… I love a lot of them…. like Attack on Titan's opening… Fairy Tail Opening 3 is Amazing…. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood's opening is Awesome… and For some reason I really liked the English opening of the original Naruto.

I'm honestly not even concerned about what m little brother is doing now… well actually the fact that he brought Mountain Dew and other 2 Liter bottles of pop concerns me… -.-

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I hate Rival Smash and all challenges associated with it.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
can we please talk about Edgeworth's frilly pink apron omg

asdfghjkl
1) An expression of frustration for IM; Used in desperation when no other words will do.

2) A conversation filler, also in IMing, when no one has said anything in a while.
:halfsheep:
I must be a bad person if I cause frustration. :urg:

Matsushi

True Blood
I run across WAYYYYYY too many Hunters regardless of mode… Not very many Titans and A good amount of Warlocks. Myself included.

And No. It is not. Part of me resents being the eldest but I guess It was always meant to be. At least I don't have to drive them to school in the morning anymore… ugh.

Anime Opening music is the besttttt… I love a lot of them…. like Attack on Titan's opening… Fairy Tail Opening 3 is Amazing…. Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood's opening is Awesome… and For some reason I really liked the English opening of the original Naruto.

I'm honestly not even concerned about what m little brother is doing now… well actually the fact that he brought Mountain Dew and other 2 Liter bottles of pop concerns me… -.-
I see more Titans than anyone which is weird. I always get Fist of Havoc'd in the Crucible, all the time. O__O I see quite a few at the Tower as well.

I kinda enjoy being the younger sibling somewhat, but there are some occasions where my opinions are cut off or ignored by my older siblings, despite the fact that I'm not that much younger than them. I guess it's simply natural for them to do so. I've known them all my life whilst they've known me for a partial amount of theirs.

Aaaaah, they're all so good. Attack on Titan's opening makes me want to do a back-flip jump or something. I've been listening to Tokyo Ghoul's first opening almost repeatedly, it's so great and it gives me a case of chills and goosebumps. I love it.

Mountain Dew... it seems in order that I bring this back

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I see more Titans than anyone which is weird. I always get Fist of Havoc'd in the Crucible, all the time. O__O I see quite a few at the Tower as well.

I kinda enjoy being the younger sibling somewhat, but there are some occasions where my opinions are cut off or ignored by my older siblings, despite the fact that I'm not that much younger than them. I guess it's simply natural for them to do so. I've known them all my life whilst they've known me for a partial amount of theirs.

Aaaaah, they're all so good. Attack on Titan's opening makes me want to do a back-flip jump or something. I've been listening to Tokyo Ghoul's first opening almost repeatedly, it's so great and it gives me a case of chills and goosebumps. I love it.

Mountain Dew... it seems in order that I bring this back
Isn't that that guy that has what? 2.5 Million subs? yeesh. I agree though.

And really well then either I have no idea or I'm just blind Titans never show up. Although I can agree that Fist of Havoc can go jump off a cliff. ESPECIALLY in the Crucible. I've also decided to join the New Monarchy Faction… so this should be interesting….

REALLY? YOUR OPINIONS GET CUT OFF? Lol. My little sis just tunes me out whenever possible. she's the polar opposite… a stereotypical teenage girl who loves the latest fashion, listens to all that ridiculous Pop music, is always hanging out with her friends or on Snapchat… You couldn't tell that we're sisters. My little brother is your run of the mill 15 year old Jock…. so yeah. Not very interested there either.

And I Just listened to the first Tokyo Ghoul opening. Now I need to watch the anime…. because that opening was…. *_* Wow.

Yeah. Never really liked Mountain dew. Always usually liked Dr. Pepper… or Strawberry Crush. Just me though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Lol. I went from a level 9 to 23 in the span of a weekend. XD and that was with one of those nights dedicated to spending time with Amy. (Watched quite a lot of Gintama.)

TOTALLY INTENTIONAL DOUBLE POST

Oh Yeah, Guess who just got their little brother and sister dropped off at her apartment to babysit on Memorial day while her parents are off doing something?

I'm trying to simultaneously finish an essay due tomorrow, check Smashboards and yell at my brother to turn his dubstep music down.

At least my room mate is entertaining my little sister.

Halp.
I feel sorry for your brother's ears. I can't stand dubstep. I prefer Classical, Pop, Rock, J-Music and a bit of VGM (Like Gaur Plain from Xenoblade, GARNiDELiA's music and that other kind of stuff.) And mashups too. By god, BotanicSage's mashup of Uptown Funk and Bowser's Castle is just. <3

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
So I really wanna pick up Samus but I just watched a match of Samus vs. custom Rosalina and it was almost as depressing as Brawl Zelda vs. Olimar tbh >_>

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Were we talking about amazing anime opening songs?

I have one.

Tokyo Ghoul opening was so amazing too.

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I feel sorry for your brother's ears. I can't stand dubstep. I prefer Classical, Pop, Rock, J-Music and a bit of VGM (Like Gaur Plain from Xenoblade, GARNiDELiA's music and that other kind of stuff.) And mashups too. By god, BotanicSage's mashup of Uptown Funk and Bowser's Castle is just. <3
Lol. YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE TALKED TO WHO KNOWS [BS] YAS! ^^

Lol. This is BY FAR my favorite mashup by him.

Mainly because the soundtracks from each of these games series are my favorites of all time.

:love:

Matsushi

True Blood
Isn't that that guy that has what? 2.5 Million subs? yeesh. I agree though.

And really well then either I have no idea or I'm just blind Titans never show up. Although I can agree that Fist of Havoc can go jump off a cliff. ESPECIALLY in the Crucible. I've also decided to join the New Monarchy Faction… so this should be interesting….

REALLY? YOUR OPINIONS GET CUT OFF? Lol. My little sis just tunes me out whenever possible. she's the polar opposite… a stereotypical teenage girl who loves the latest fashion, listens to all that ridiculous Pop music, is always hanging out with her friends or on Snapchat… You couldn't tell that we're sisters. My little brother is your run of the mill 15 year old Jock…. so yeah. Not very interested there either.

And I Just listened to the first Tokyo Ghoul opening. Now I need to watch the anime…. because that opening was…. *_* Wow.

Yeah. Never really liked Mountain dew. Always usually liked Dr. Pepper… or Strawberry Crush. Just me though.
Haha. xD

The Fist of Havoc is so annoying, and I have lost count how many times I've been attacked by it. The range in that Super Charge is ridiculous and you can't really kill Titans out of it. Super charges like the Arc Blade or the Nova Bomb, the guardians can still be hit out of it, but with the FoH, it doesn't seem to be the case. Ah, my second guardian is gonna join the New Monarchy faction because I found out they have the best weapons. My other guardian is leaning more towards Dead Orbit, but he hasn't levelled it up much.

Yeah, they do! Well, not all the time. Sometimes they do appreciate my input, but on occasion, they don't listen or kinda just shrug it off. Like, how r00d. Ah, your siblings don't really seem that much of a hassle then, thankfully. Luckily my sister and I share similar, almost the same tastes in fashion, "fandoms", and generally everything else, so we do get along well.

IT'S. SO. GOOD. RIGHT???? You should definitely watch it! I only started watching it recently and I'm already addicted to it. :3

I usually go for Pepsi or Fanta, they taste sooo good. :3

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Were we talking about amazing anime opening songs?

I have one.

Tokyo Ghoul opening was so amazing too.
I completely forgot about Bokura wa Minna. I loved that show.

This one is pretty good too. (Song is Click by ClariS)

Lol. YOU'RE LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I'VE TALKED TO WHO KNOWS [BS] YAS! ^^

Lol. This is BY FAR my favorite mashup by him.

Mainly because the soundtracks from each of these games series are my favorites of all time.

:love:
Funny that I heard of Uptown Funk in my Mum's car, and it's super catchy. And the Bowser Castle theme... Well, obviously from MK8. : P (Owns MK8)
Shame that the only good thing about Sonic is the music.

I loved Riders. Probably the best spin off game out there. <3 (And I played the living hell out of it. Got all the characters, all the gear, stages and even got up to One Million Rings. Also, the Cloud Board sucked.)

I feel like I should post some pics that sum me up in a nutshell. x3

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

I loved Riders. Probably the best spin off game out there. <3 (And I played the living hell out of it. Got all the characters, all the gear, stages and even got up to One Million Rings. Also, the Cloud Board sucked.)

I'll forgive you for saying you don't like Sonic in general… but at least you have good taste in music.

I've actually got to admit… the only Sonic game I DON'T own in Riders.

Please don't hurt me.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I completely forgot about Bokura wa Minna. I loved that show.

This one is pretty good too. (Song is Click by ClariS)
Can't go wrong with ClariS. Weird though that my favourite songs from them are those not in anime. "Clear Sky" was their single song with their new member Karen.

And "with you" is probably my favourite song from them. It's the opening of a... particular video game.
It may or may not involve lip service.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'll forgive you for saying you don't like Sonic in general… but at least you have good taste in music.

I've actually got to admit… the only Sonic game I DON'T own in Riders.

Please don't hurt me.
It's cool. I was part of the fanbase before, but I left it between I think Colours and Generations.

Riders is pretty fun. Although VERY EASY, but the thing is I love about it is that you get to legitimately pull off tricks like in a skateboarding game. Zero Gravity wasn't that good compared to it, since they removed the ability to do your own stunts when jumping off ramps or on half pipes, so it was pretty much (Press A at the right time to get an S/X Rank stunt) which annoyed me. Sonic Free Riders I have never touched or owned, but I've heard that it wasn't that good.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
So I really wanna pick up Samus but I just watched a match of Samus vs. custom Rosalina and it was almost as depressing as Brawl Zelda vs. Olimar tbh >_>
Just watch pre-patch chozo vs player-1's diddy Kong

When in doubt with low tiers, it's inspiring

Even though he lost, it's extremely close

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Haha. xD

The Fist of Havoc is so annoying, and I have lost count how many times I've been attacked by it. The range in that Super Charge is ridiculous and you can't really kill Titans out of it. Super charges like the Arc Blade or the Nova Bomb, the guardians can still be hit out of it, but with the FoH, it doesn't seem to be the case. Ah, my second guardian is gonna join the New Monarchy faction because I found out they have the best weapons. My other guardian is leaning more towards Dead Orbit, but he hasn't levelled it up much.

Yeah, they do! Well, not all the time. Sometimes they do appreciate my input, but on occasion, they don't listen or kinda just shrug it off. Like, how r00d. Ah, your siblings don't really seem that much of a hassle then, thankfully. Luckily my sister and I share similar, almost the same tastes in fashion, "fandoms", and generally everything else, so we do get along well.

IT'S. SO. GOOD. RIGHT???? You should definitely watch it! I only started watching it recently and I'm already addicted to it. :3

I usually go for Pepsi or Fanta, they taste sooo good. :3
Eh…. I mean I can deal with it. At least it isn't Bladedancer…… *Shudders* I think I'm going to stick with VoidWalker over Sunsinger. I'm more of a free for all person especially in the Crucible… But my favorite game mode surprisingly is Clash. My little bro also managed to get my titan to level 11 from 6 sooooooo maybe I'll use that guardian soon.

And I wish I had that kind of relationship with my siblings…. they're all nothing like me. ;-; My bro likes video games too… but that's it…. No anime… or video games very often.

And yeah. I'll definitely make sure to watch it… and YAS. I prefer Pepsi over Coke to be honest. It's so much sweeter…. and I do like Fanta, but I usually either prefer Crush or Faygo, both which I grew up with since the drinks are native to the SE Michigan area. :p

It's cool. I was part of the fanbase before, but I left it between I think Colours and Generations.

Riders is pretty fun. Although VERY EASY, but the thing is I love about it is that you get to legitimately pull off tricks like in a skateboarding game. Zero Gravity wasn't that good compared to it, since they removed the ability to do your own stunts when jumping off ramps or on half pipes, so it was pretty much (Press A at the right time to get an S/X Rank stunt) which annoyed me. Sonic Free Riders I have never touched or owned, but I've heard that it wasn't that good.
Bless your Heart and soul that you've never touched Free Riders…. I still have my copy.

I think the best kinds of boarding games are SSX games. ESPECIALLY the 360 remake which is just so incredible. ^^

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Bless your Heart and soul that you've never touched Free Riders…. I still have my copy.

I think the best kinds of boarding games are SSX games. ESPECIALLY the 360 remake which is just so incredible. ^^
The only time I've played an SSX game was over at a friend's house when they had the demo for it on the XBOX.

But other than that, I've never played a skateboarding game before. I'd try Tony Hawk's, but I have a hate for Activision. Same goes for EA. :3

Matsushi

True Blood
Eh…. I mean I can deal with it. At least it isn't Bladedancer…… *Shudders* I think I'm going to stick with VoidWalker over Sunsinger. I'm more of a free for all person especially in the Crucible… But my favorite game mode surprisingly is Clash. My little bro also managed to get my titan to level 11 from 6 sooooooo maybe I'll use that guardian soon.

And I wish I had that kind of relationship with my siblings…. they're all nothing like me. ;-; My bro likes video games too… but that's it…. No anime… or video games very often.

And yeah. I'll definitely make sure to watch it… and YAS. I prefer Pepsi over Coke to be honest. It's so much sweeter…. and I do like Fanta, but I usually either prefer Crush or Faygo, both which I grew up with since the drinks are native to the SE Michigan area. :p
Funnily enough, I'm Bladedancer. That said, I understand how annoying it is. My sister has a level 34 Warlock, what she does is alternate between Sunsinger and Voidwalker. When in the Crucible, she's Voidwalker so she can Nova Bomb others, but when she's doing strikes, she becomes Sunsinger so she can self-resurrect. It's a really useful tactic to use, especially when doing Nightfall strikes because if everyone in the fire-team dies, you're thrown back into orbit, but self-resurrecting prevents that from happening. Ah, I love Clash a lot more than Control, Control is so long. O_o Level 11 from 6 sounds awesome though! :3

Aw, I'm sorry. My bro and I are pretty much distant, but my sister and I enjoy the same things :3

Pepsi is amazing aaaaaaaah. It is a lot sweeter, and it generally tastes better in my opinion. :3

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Funnily enough, I'm Bladedancer. That said, I understand how annoying it is. My sister has a level 34 Warlock, what she does is alternate between Sunsinger and Voidwalker. When in the Crucible, she's Voidwalker so she can Nova Bomb others, but when she's doing strikes, she becomes Sunsinger so she can self-resurrect. It's a really useful tactic to use, especially when doing Nightfall strikes because if everyone in the fire-team dies, you're thrown back into orbit, but self-resurrecting prevents that from happening. Ah, I love Clash a lot more than Control, Control is so long. O_o Level 11 from 6 sounds awesome though! :3

Aw, I'm sorry. My bro and I are pretty much distant, but my sister and I enjoy the same things :3

Pepsi is amazing aaaaaaaah. It is a lot sweeter, and it generally tastes better in my opinion. :3
BladeDancer… How many times I've been killed by that trying to melee or Just simply trying to shoot them down when they suddenly rush up into my face and I die….

Ugh.

Clash is much more my speed, Control will go on for a while and I always end up getting double teamed in Rumble… That being said, I can do good at some points, but then again, I mainly play VW for the offensive bonus and Blink, But I may start using SunSinger outside during strikes. Sounds like a good idea.

And yeah. I do love all kinds of pop, but I'll usually take Pepsi over all or Dr. Pepper. It tastes much better than coke to the point where I'll ask if they have Pepsi or Coke at rester aunts and if they have only coke I'll get something else.

And don't even get me started on Wild Cherry Pepsi.:love:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I sometimes think this is the balancing crew when balancing sonic

Rizen

Smash Legend
For some odd reason, I had the idea of a cover for that :4palutena: X :4lucina: ship. :yeahboi:

Lucina as an average school girl, and Palutena as her teacher. Named "My Teacher is a Goddess and my Girlfriend!". :3

But again, if I can even be bothered to doodle it. I'm coming up alot of ideas but never advancing on them.
Kinky.

I hiked up in the mountains. It was very muddy but fun.

McKnightlíght

Getting back into the dunk game
NNID
EvanMcKnight
3DS FC
4399-0018-3572
The only time I've played an SSX game was over at a friend's house when they had the demo for it on the XBOX.

But other than that, I've never played a skateboarding game before. I'd try Tony Hawk's, but I have a hate for Activision. Same goes for EA. :3
Tony Hawk skating games are the reason I'm alive today.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
idk Gurl, brawl Zelda vs Oli was REALLY depressing because you knew the moment you left the character select screen you lost the match. i even had someone troll me on brawl wifi by going Olimar to SEE if i could beat it and she really just...couldn't...i think that was one of the few times i have ever SD for any reason other than too laggy roll glory because i never quit even when i'm about to lose and it was just like "Gurl there is no hope don't go to the ledge just fall down slowly..." shortly after that i quit brawl lol.

Funny that I heard of Uptown Funk in my Mum's car, and it's super catchy. And the Bowser Castle theme... Well, obviously from MK8. : P (Owns MK8)

if Zero Gravity had kept the trick system the same it would have been amazing because Zero Gravity fixed the balance that was missing in the first Sonic Riders. I heared Free Riders was bad so i don't mind that i missed out giving it a shot. i wish they have kept Sonic Riders and not turned and made Sonic Kart (all star racing).

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
because Zero Gravity fixed the balance that was missing in the first Sonic Riders.
what

You can finish laps on any track in Zero Gravity in just 10~20sec by going up and above the starting line, flying out of bounds, falling offstage and being put back on the track behind the line lol

Top Bottom