• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Can someone tell me what touhou is?

I thought it was a fighting game but it appears to be an arcade shooter.
Kinda confused.
It's a shoot-em-up series known for the bullet hell in the games. They're all made by one guy. The fighting games are kind of spinoffs with the same characters.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Gurls, I've been a very naughty sister. I made the Sheik main in my area think that the Zelda vs Sheik MU is even :secretkpop:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Can someone tell me what touhou is?

I thought it was a fighting game but it appears to be an arcade shooter.
Kinda confused.
The main series games are shmups, but there's also four 2D fighter spinoffs that are also considered official games.

And then there's like eighty trillion fangames spanning every genre but those obviously aren't official lol

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The main series games are shmups, but there's also four 2D fighter spinoffs that are also considered official games.

And then there's like eighty trillion fangames spanning every genre but those obviously aren't official lol
Don't forget the fan-animes that look better than a lot of actual anime out there!

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Lavani Lavani are you still trying to learn Wario? Also, what Wario palette do you use because it's important.

I'm still salty that
were removed. Wario used to have really good palettes.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Gorls, I've decided I finally need to play a Touhou game after being in the fandom for years but never playing one. Would Embodiment of Scarlet Devil be a good one to start with?
Imperishable Night is the easiest to get into the game genre. It also personally has my favourite characters too.

But EoSD arguably has the most iconic characters of Touhou. Honestly, I can't get into the games myself, but I love the music and fandom that Touhou has.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
smh I found a possible kill combo for Palutena that seems guaranteed and worked on multiple people but training mode says it isn't a true combo
Roll Glory doesn't count as people :secretkpop:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
@ Lavani Lavani are you still trying to learn Wario? Also, what Wario palette do you use because it's important.

I'm still salty that
were removed. Wario used to have really good palettes.
I haven't actually played the game at all since posting that lol, it was just a passing thought. I'm growing gradually more suspicious of the possibility that he may be a better defensive character than Rosalina, though I don't care for Wario's character at all and I tend to favor characters with range so I dunno how well I'd actually work with him. Really digging the command grab bike and waft among other things though.

I use
, I'd be using
if they weren't removed (2lazy to make that look good)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Is it possible for something to be a true combo but not to register as one in training? I can't find any way to get out of this Palutena kill combo I found (omg I accidentally typed Paletuna while making this post. Typing Paletuna and Rosalinda instead of their real names feels so natural now lmao)

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I haven't actually played the game at all since posting that lol, it was just a passing thought. I'm growing gradually more suspicious of the possibility that he may be a better defensive character than Rosalina, though I don't care for Wario's character at all and I tend to favor characters with range so I dunno how well I'd actually work with him. Really digging the command grab bike and waft among other things though.

I use
, I'd be using
if they weren't removed (2lazy to make that look good)
Yeah, I think he's a gross character and I don't like him, but his moveset is fun. I find it really funny that they removed like the only canonical move of his in the transition of Brawl to Smash 4 (his old fsmash, if you didn't catch onto that). His aerial mobility is so fun to **** around with and I like most of his aerials. He's fun, but I also hate him.

You're not a true Rosalinda main if you don't believe that she's the best character in the game, but still needs to be buffed (despite being the best at everything).

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Is it possible for something to be a true combo but not to register as one in training? I can't find any way to get out of this Palutena kill combo I found (omg I accidentally typed Paletuna while making this post. Typing Paletuna and Rosalinda instead of their real names feels so natural now lmao)
It probably is inescapable but they can probably act out of it if they use a frame 1 moves like squall or just a move with like no start up.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Why does there have to be so few good competitive stages in this game like pls? ;_;

#lastthoughtbeforesleep

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Why does there have to be so few good competitive stages in this game like pls? ;_;

#lastthoughtbeforesleep
I think WiiFit Studio should be included. The reason that Walkoffs were banned was infinite chaingrabs which are gone. In 8player smash, Hazards are gone so why not only use that mode for those 2 extra stages that become usable.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RedCapBlueSpikes
What is this combo? I've been looking for more ways to seal the deal with default Palutena.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
What is this combo? I've been looking for more ways to seal the deal with default Palutena.
Pointblank jab 1 to utilt. I'm doing a little testing because I found out this kills way earlier than I originally thought (especially with rage) and it seems pretty important so I'm going to post my findings in the Palutena social once I'm done testing stuff out

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Pointblank jab 1 to utilt. I'm doing a little testing because I found out this kills way earlier than I originally thought (especially with rage) and it seems pretty important so I'm going to post my findings in the Palutena social once I'm done testing stuff out
Does squall stop it?

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I think WiiFit Studio should be included. The reason that Walkoffs were banned was infinite chaingrabs which are gone. In 8player smash, Hazards are gone so why not only use that mode for those 2 extra stages that become usable.
No. Someone can just camp at the sides to get the ridiculously early kill (especially if said character has a semi-decent back throw).

While you can use 8 player smash to turn off some hazards (like the ones present in PS2), it really isn't good logistically, since it would require 3 extra people to SD at the very start of the match (which takes up unnecessary time & you can't expect a tourney to do this every time this stage was picked).

If there is some sort of hazard switch to turn hazards off then there is no reason why Wily's Castle or PS2 would remain banned

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Hmm, my clips don't look very good when I make them in gif format. They get all stuttery.
Hmm, is it possible to put it on YouTube instead? YT does kinda kill the quality a bit, but it shouldn't stutter at least.

If you gorls find that your GIFs stutter for the compilation video, just upload it on YouTube or some other video site and I'll fetch it there~

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Hmm, is it possible to put it on YouTube instead? YT does kinda kill the quality a bit, but it shouldn't stutter at least.

If you gorls find that your GIFs stutter for the compilation video, just upload it on YouTube or some other video site and I'll fetch it there~
Could I just make a file with all the clips inside them, upload them and send you a link so you can download it?

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Rest is invincible frame 1 and hits frames 2-4

Pac-Man's upB is supposedly frame 1

Aerial Dolphin Slash are supposedly frame 1-4 invuln

Little Mac's upB is frame 1-x invuln

Top Bottom