• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Mokou in 14.5 doesn't seem to have any special or particular artwork that stands out. This one is pretty damn nice, but there are characters in the game with more unique and flashy portraits. Ah well.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I liked to see Miko enveloped in her cape like this

It looks kinda childish but it's cute.

Though I'm not sure how to feel about her design in this game, it's the only one that bothers me.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Mokou in 14.5 doesn't seem to have any special or particular artwork that stands out. This one is pretty damn nice, but there are characters in the game with more unique and flashy portraits. Ah well.
I liked to see Miko enveloped in her cape like this

It looks kinda childish but it's cute.

Though I'm not sure how to feel about her design in this game, it's the only one that bothers me.
I kinda wish Meiling & Sakuya were playable in that game now. :c
But they got pushed to being background characters in TH14. ;w;

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I kinda wish Meiling & Sakuya were playable in that game now. :c
But they got pushed to being background characters in TH14. ;w;
A little unfortunate that someone so popular like Sakuya to actually sit in the backlines this time. She would also bring something pretty cool like time control. I mean, a lot of the characters in 14.5 have something pretty flashy and special. Koishi is lovably psychotic. Byakuren's motorcycle. Can't forget Mamizou too. Dem leggings.

But Mokou just... throws fire.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
A little unfortunate that someone so popular like Sakuya to actually sit in the backlines this time. She would also bring something pretty cool like time control. I mean, a lot of the characters in 14.5 have something pretty flashy and special. Koishi is lovably psychotic. Byakuren's motorcycle. Can't forget Mamizou too. Dem leggings.

That I can approve of. :yeahboi:

:3

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

i wanna grab that leaf on her head and put it on my room to see what it turns into

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
"Okay time to check my morning paper!"
Missed 4 days and find 30 new pages
*Skips them*
Alright what did I miss gorls?
And I'm posting on my school laptop lol
When are we streaming top 8?:happysheep:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The music in ULiL is soooo good

Fun fact: Except for Kasen and the final boss's songs, all the songs in the game were made by fan circles, the one who made Lost Emotion was dBu.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
"Okay time to check my morning paper!"
Missed 4 days and find 30 new pages
*Skips them*
Alright what did I miss gorls?
And I'm posting on my school laptop lol
When are we streaming top 8?:happysheep:
Not related to this thread but the Wolf 4 DLC thread passed 100 pages about 3 days ago.

And he still isn't announced yet.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
This thread has been moving so slow lately... Did we run out of jokes about @ SBphiloz4 SBphiloz4 's foot fetish or what? ;_;

TBH leggings are where it's at best, gorls which is close to the feet area
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/yukino****a_yukino_zps6d4e3862.jpg

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
TFW your name is Yukino5h17a Yukino and you can't post any of her pictures on here RIP
I know that feeling. ;_;

Also. I remembered an artist I do browse sometimes on safebooru. =w=

Should I post the link to his art? It does contain the leggings and them stockings and all that stuff. :V

Also, should I get Unofficial Hatsune Mix? I found it at Waterstone's and it's created by the illustrator who does the art for her. =w=
Also, Hibike! Euphonium tonight. :yeahboi:

Edit:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
hey gorls which characters in Sm4sh would you call Pressure heavy?
Off the top of my head and you can argue these: Sheik, Peach, Link, Toon Link, Duck Hunt, Greninja, Olimar, Sonic, Rosalina, Villager, Samus, Mewtwo, Palutena, Little Mac, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Pikachu, Bowser Jr., Diddy, Yoshi, Mii Gunner, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, and if she functioned, Zelda. They're all characters who can put you into uncomfortable and sometimes, do or die situations like Sheik, Link, Rosalina and Villager. They don't have to do it through projectiles like Duck Hunt, Mega Man, or Toon Link, since Peach and Yoshi can bother you with retreating Fair and Dair (mostly Peach will with this) all the time while Marth can tipper poke shields which does require a ton of precision and Sonic's a living projectile, so whatever. Wario could be a pressure character since you're basically racing the clock against him to avoid waft.

SBphiloz4

NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084

May the Zelda Social go peacefully into the afterlife

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Naught but a graveyard of anime gifs nowadays.

Oh well, we had a good run.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod

May the Zelda Social go peacefully into the afterlife
Aw yeah! Ghost Zelda!

Actually, that would be a really cool type of character. A ghost character would be really light, really mobile in the air, and how would it attack and stuff? Hmm... I want Ghost Zelda in this game now.

Shrokatii

Smash Lord
NNID
thtarwarth
3DS FC
2406-5322-4533
this thread is always dead

why not mods just close it, im going to the falco boards, at least they have a conversation every one or two years :4pacman:

Top Bottom