• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Soul.

Ah yes, this thread is considered "ded."
I guess it's time to go to the Misimpressions Socia---wait.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Fully-playable character and not a move like Toad for Peach's Neutral Special. We could have this for her Side Special: Possession. Taste the Bowsercide, Bowser! Feel the karma! ... Actually, we shouldn't have a game that basically has assisted suicide as a move.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Fully-playable character and not a move like Toad for Peach's Neutral Special. We could have this for her Side Special: Possession. Taste the Bowsercide, Bowser! Feel the karma! ... Actually, we shouldn't have a game that basically has assisted suicide as a move.
That's kinda clever.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I just realized that if there was a "Ghost Zelda" and all of her moves were unique including normals - no Ghost Lightning Kicks of Doom -, she'd still be a called a clone of Zelda like how people still insist that Wolf's a clone despite sharing only a Final Smash, ledge and getup attacks, grab, technically a Dash Attack that is comparable to Fox and Falco's Up Smash, and modified Specials. Then again, Palutena and Rosalina would be considered clones of Zelda because Pally has a similar Fair and Rosalina has the same Down Smash not to mention that their frame data is pretty similar, so take that, clone arguers!

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Wouldn't attacks just, y'know, go through a ghost? Then again this is Zelda, so she'll probably find some way to mess up being a ghost :p plus Luigi is in the game, so that's an automatic 0:100 match-up :p

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
If she worked like the :092: in Smash Run she'd basically be the Shedinja of Smash.

...which sadly would improve her MU spread.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh wow I finally defeated samboner in the ladder, Fox is so not fun for Greninja. Didn't get to fight his Sheik tho...

And the ladder now has a search system so you can look the best players of each character. It feels kinda good to be the best solo Greninja main there :3

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wouldn't attacks just, y'know, go through a ghost? Then again this is Zelda, so she'll probably find some way to mess up being a ghost :p plus Luigi is in the game, so that's an automatic 0:100 match-up :p
Bowser's shell doesn't protect him unless he's using his Up Smash, Down Smash, Dair, and Flying Fortress, Link and Toon Link's shields are useless unless they're standing right there, and theoretically, Samus should be vaporizing fools while Snake's explosives would make people into tiny, bloody giblets not to mention that his Side Smash would be suicide. Oh, and there's the fact that Mewtwo and Rosalina are one of the lightest characters in the game despite being large and heavy like Mewtwo and maybe Rosalina - there's no way a that tall should be that light. We'll just say that everyone's "blessed", so they'll do fine against Ghost Zelda, but yeah, Luigi and Pac-Man should be able to 0:100 Ghost Zelda. :p

Still, a ghost character would be cool and an interesting way to introduce another version of a character who functions completely different sort of like Zelda and Sheik aka Ninja Zelda compared to sort of Link and Toon Link... I wished Toon Link used other Zelda gear. Ghost Zelda wouldn't be slow since she's a ghost... There would be no reason for her to walk or run, so she'd glide around like Pally, Rosalina, and Mewtwo. So, no complains about Ghost Zelda being slow as sin.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Interesting conversation I walked in on.

Now for today's pun of the day:

There is no pun of the day.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
If he has a Smash Ba-
BANNED!
:awesome:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'm kinda curious now.

What's your favourite track from Smash 4? :3

Mine has to be Dark Lord.

Sounds like as if it came from an actual JRPG that isn't Streetpass Quest/Find Mii. :3

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Omg that explains why the Phantom whiffs so much. Because the Zelda inside is a ghost she can't actually touch anyone! (Just like the damn move :D)
She needs a lantern so she can whack people with them and it'll still whiff since it'll have a small hitbox. :p

D

Deleted member

I'm kinda curious now.

Sounds like as if it came from an actual JRPG that isn't Streetpass Quest/Find Mii. :3

Ashley's Song is my jam.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm kinda curious now.

Really Like that track… But still #1 has to go to:
In my opinion.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Glorious pun.

Yuri/10.

I would've added Knight of the Wind, Gaur Plain and Multi Man Melee 2. But I feel like just one is enough. =w=

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I think we need an obligatory "Ghost Zelda for DLC" thread. Just like @ Ffamran Ffamran said, she could have her own ORIGINAL moveset and everything! You can't be trash if you're dead right? :secretkpop:
Technically, Captain Falcon, Ness, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, and Sonic are all dead characters since, y'know, they're just freeloading on SSB for their appearances in games now. Look where they're at now! ... Y'know, that might explain Captain Falcon's stupid disjoints: ghostly falcon powers. :p

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Glorious pun.

Yuri/10.

I would've added Knight of the Wind, Gaur Plain and Multi Man Melee 2. But I feel like just one is enough. =w=
Ditto. Love Knight of the Wind and I do prefer Multi Man Melee 1 more… but eh.

Life's not easy.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
I'm kinda curious now.

Rather hard to choose from but:
I love all the remixes Mega Man got in this game.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I'm kinda curious now.

Hmm

Probably.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

Pun of the day:

This is False advertising.
I'm kinda curious now.

The valedictory elegy, Route 10 (Black and White), Destroyed Skyworld, You Will Know Our Names, Mechanical Rhythm are my top 5. Not in order.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

Ashley's Song is my jam.
Really Like that track… But still #1 has to go to:
In my opinion.
Rather hard to choose from but:
I love all the remixes Mega Man got in this game.
If there is one song I want to see return in Smash 4... It has to be Meta Crystal/Metal Mario's Theme. ;~;

I feel like it'd sound so good on Battlefield or maybe on some other stage. Or Miiverse Stage (Whenever that is coming out. :troll:)

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I wish Route 10 was the original but oh well. I'm just mad in general that almost all of the Pokemon tracks are remixes.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
Why is ZSS's suit so freaking glossy?! Then again... Big Boss's MSF sneaking suit was really glossy and rubbery looking.
I MAKE A TOP TIER PUN AND THE ONLY THING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IS ZSS'S GLOSSY SUIT

THANKS

MAYBE I'LL STOP SECONDARYING FALCO

Technically, Captain Falcon, Ness, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Duck Hunt, and Sonic are all dead characters since, y'know, they're just freeloading on SSB for their appearances in games now. Look where they're at now! ... Y'know, that might explain Captain Falcon's stupid disjoints: ghostly falcon powers. :p
Maybe his manliness gave him the ability to transcend all living things and appear as everybody's main/ secondary in FG.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I wish Route 10 was the original but oh well. I'm just mad in general that almost all of the Pokemon tracks are remixes.
If there was one song I WISHED was in Smash 4... It had to be this:

I just remember this being the theme of Zygarde. My Dedenne named Nazrin helped me catch it. <3 (Not Xerneas/Yveltal. Just catch that in one fell swoop.)

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I MAKE A TOP TIER PUN AND THE ONLY THING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IS ZSS'S GLOSSY SUIT

THANKS

MAYBE I'LL STOP SECONDARYING FALCO
But it's true! It's so glossy! ... I just realized something. Does ZSS actually backhand people for her jab 1?

At least Big Boss's suit is only glossy when it's wet. Behold! The face of MAN. :p

Top Bottom