• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I like remixes, I'm just bugged that basically every other series has more original music than Pokémon. I think there are only two or three original songs and they're all from X and Y.
Xenoblade has one remix. And it's bad.
is it bad if i make that my signature
i would if I had space

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Gorls help me.

A boy in my class said that anime rules and had a picture of red from pokemon

I am so stressed from this very comment

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
You people have the worst social thread ever. You just waste time complaining about Zelda, rather than actually doing anything with her, and now you people have gone WAY off subject on these threads. Some mains you people are, not actually caring about your character, and instead missing the point altogether. I understand Zelda may not be the best character, as I main a mediocre character myself. But please, will you people stay on topic.
From the Boozelina raid
Each character subforum is entitled to its own individual Social thread. Which is what Zelda's assumed was this thread (for most other character forums, Socials/General Discussion threads are one and the same). Been that way in old Smash character forums.

Whilst each character board is run differently, the threads typically serve the purpose of being outlets for individual communities for said characters to post things that would otherwise be off-topic anywhere else, and to get to know one another better. Y'know, be social.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
You people have the worst social thread ever. You just waste time complaining about Zelda, rather than actually doing anything with her, and now you people have gone WAY off subject on these threads. Some mains you people are, not actually caring about your character, and instead missing the point altogether. I understand Zelda may not be the best character, as I main a mediocre character myself. But please, will you people stay on topic.

We don't care, we just have fun here. :yeahboi:

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I'm kinda curious now.

What's your favourite track from Smash 4? :3

Mine has to be Dark Lord.

Sounds like as if it came from an actual JRPG that isn't Streetpass Quest/Find Mii. :3
Kappns song

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
What, the medley? I think it's decent.:drshrug:
I guess I'm just upset with the wasted potential. It had the potential to be amazing but ended up being not that great.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I'm going to play Pokemon Leaf Green when my GameBoy gets here (it shipped today!), and I need help with choosing some of the Pokemon I'm going to use.

I've already decided on using
(or
),
, and
. I still need at two more Pokemon, but idk who else I want to have in my party. I'd use Chansey, but then half of my team would be weak to fighting and Chansey is stupidly hard to catch. Preferably, I'd 3 special attackers and 3 physical attackers on my team, but that's not too big of a deal. Idk help pls tysm.

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Ohhhh. A raccoon/Tanooki girl. : D
If you want her name. It's Mamizou Futatsuiwa. :3

You can thank me later. :3 (Or you can browse her on safebooru.)

I'm going to play Pokemon Leaf Green when my GameBoy gets here (it shipped today!), and I need help with choosing some of the Pokemon I'm going to use.

(or
),
, and
. I still need at two more Pokemon, but idk who else I want to have in my party. I'd use Chansey, but then half of my team would be weak to fighting and Chansey is stupidly hard to catch. Idk help pls tysm.
Get a
and name it Vinesauce. :3

Thanks for fixing the double post from me admin. :D

Last edited:

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Nice double post @ EODM07 EODM07 ;)

(or
),
, and
. I still need at two more Pokemon, but idk who else I want to have in my party. I'd use Chansey, but then half of my team would be weak to fighting and Chansey is stupidly hard to catch. Preferably, I'd 3 special attackers and 3 physical attackers on my team, but that's not too big of a deal. Idk help pls tysm.
Go for :053: and :087:

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
My next greatest idea for this thread:

Last edited:

Soul.

(or
),
, and
Eevee. Evolve it into Jolteon or something. You could even replace Kabutops with Vaporeon.
Are you going to use your Starter?

Why are her lips so small? How does she even eat? Like, does Rosalina have to be tube fed?! Meanwhile, Sonic and his side mouth that can move around...
The sheer amount of exposure to sass from the Rosalinda raids has left a taste so sour and salty, poor Rostataluma was left permenately puckered.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437

(or
),
, and
Get rid of :040: she's very hard to use with bad stats and will only be good until TM's which are late :036: more fun

:149: is pretty late but he's fun
:038: is very late in the game
:141: Very late in the game
:003: was pretty fun to use. Except when grinding
:006: if you want to sweep
:009:for design
:134::135: are very fun to use
:028: You can get this guy in LG
:034: This guy is fun. A lot.
You can try :012::015: :020:
:051: for Lt. Surge
:022: is a better :018:
:053: :121:sounds fun but have to try out

All from personal experience
And grinding at Koga and E4 lol

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Eevee. Evolve it into Jolteon or something. You could even replace Kabutops with Vaporeon.
Are you going to use your Starter?
I'm not too big of a fan of the Kanto starters, but I might use Venusaur because I don't really like most of the Kanto Pokemon.

I don't like Vaporeon, so I'm not replacing one of my favorite Pokemon with it lol. I don't like Jolteon either, so I'd be using Flareon if I wanted to use an Eeveelution. Besides, I just want to have fun when I play through the games, so I either use really bad Pokemon or Pokemon that I like (even though the Pokemon I like are frequently terrible). I might actually use Raichu, now that you reminded me of Pikachu.

I kinda want to use
or
, though.

Nice double post @ EODM07 EODM07 ;)

Go for :053: and :087:
That'd be 4 Pokemon weak to fighting lol. Thanks for the suggestion, though.
Get rid of :040: she's very hard to use with bad stats and will only be good until TM's which are late :036: more fun

:149: is pretty late but he's fun
:038: is very late in the game
:141: Very late in the game
:003: was pretty fun to use. Except when grinding
:006: if you want to sweep
:009:for design
:134::135: are very fun to use
:028: You can get this guy in LG
:034: This guy is fun. A lot.
You can try :012::015: :020:
:051: for Lt. Surge
:022: is a better :018:
:053: :121:sounds fun but have to try out

All from personal experience
And grinding at Koga and E4 lol
I know :038::141: are really late, but I like them a lot so I really want to use them.
I would use :045: but she's exclusive to FR. ;-;
:071: is a Pokemon I use a lot in HG, so I don't want to use her here.
:040: is adorable and idc if she's bad. I'll still probably use :036:, though.
:124: is fun and I guess I could use her. Same for :126:.
I'd probably use :031: instead of :034:.
I've got fly covered with :149:, so I'm all set there.
I might use :026: idk.
I don't like :134::135:.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

(or
),
, and
My personal team the last time I played was :003::018::051::057::082::134:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny

(or
),
, and
imo

EDIT: I swear I had vaporeon on copypaste idk how ninetales got there

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well :136: is my fav out of the 3 so I ain't mad. :happysheep:
I got a Wigglytuff and named it HilaryDuff
I named mine something like Puffball I don't remember. :(
I should keep going on with my pokemon games. I'm at the 7th gym in SS on my 3rd run. On cycling road in FR on my 3rd run and maybe I should replay X for the 3rd run. And I want to hunt for shinies on AS. I also need to play Bravely Default and Xenoblade.

Soul.

I'm not too big of a fan of the Kanto starters, but I might use Venusaur because I don't really like most of the Kanto Pokemon.

I don't like Vaporeon, so I'm not replacing one of my favorite Pokemon with it lol. I don't like Jolteon either, so I'd be using Flareon if I wanted to use an Eeveelution. Besides, I just want to have fun when I play through the games, so I either use really bad Pokemon or Pokemon that I like (even though the Pokemon I like are frequently terrible). I might actually use Raichu, now that you reminded me of Pikachu.

I kinda want to use
or
, though.

That'd be 4 Pokemon weak to fighting lol. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

I know :038::141: are really late, but I like them a lot so I really want to use them.
I would use :045: but she's exclusive to FR. ;-;
:071: is a Pokemon I use a lot in HG, so I don't want to use her here.
:040: is adorable and idc if she's bad. I'll still probably use :036:, though.
:124: is fun and I guess I could use her. Same for :126:.
I'd probably use :031: instead of :034:.
I've got fly covered with :149:, so I'm all set there.
I might use :026: idk.
Raichu is fine. I don't know what moves could it learn, though. TBolt / Focus Punch / ??? / ???. Its learnset is pretty bad in Gen III.
TMs can be used only once; that's dumb. It's one of the many things I hated from the previous games.
Eeveelutions are pretty bad, save for Sylveon (lol) which isn't even available in FR/LG.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
imo

EDIT: I swear I had vaporeon on copypaste idk how ninetales got there
I WOULD USE
BUT SHE'S EXCLUSIVE TO FIRE RED.
is a Pokemon I like a lot, so I could use her. It's just that I use her every time I play a Kanto game lol.

Gorl, it's true.
I'm not a fan of most Kanto Pokemon.
Johto is better than Kanto.
Johto's Pokemon are better than Kanto's.
:136: is the best of the original Eeveelutions.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Raichu is fine. I don't know what moves could it learn, though. TBolt / Focus Punch / ??? / ???. Its learnset is pretty bad in Gen III.
TMs can be used only once; that's dumb. It's one of the many things I hated from the previous games.
Eeveelutions are pretty bad, save for Sylveon (lol) which isn't even available in FR/LG.
The only thing you do with :026: in Gen III is T-bolt lol
:136: is the best of the original Eeveelutions.
*Pokemon stadium nostalgia*
lol :136: was so good imo. No phys/spe split

Last edited:
Top Bottom