• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Anybody want to play for a little bit? Wii U this time.

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh my god.

I won against a good McDonalds main.

It only took months for that to happen.

And I still hate fighting him more than anyone else.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
As soon as I noticed that you posted, damn it =V
if it makes you feel better here is a kirby being cute
> looks up Ace Attorney art
> gets tons of Phoenix/Edgeworth junk
> wonders why I expected anything different
> tries different search terms

ok then

> looks further

Pokémon gen 3 style sprites, not bad

excuse me while I fail to get any sleep
ya it can be a little difficult
but with a little patience and digging anyone can find gold (or you can be really good at search engines)

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Oh my god.

I won against a good ROB main.

It only took months for that to happen.

And I still hate fighting him more than anyone else.
I think ROB requires a somewhat different mentality to fight. He's got a lot of solid attributes but his main weakness from Brawl, being juggled (and by extension, gimped) remains. Just rember that.

GGs @ Soul. Soul.

The lag was getting bad near the end. I don't really use Luigi but think his customs are amusing. I'm frustrated that I keep losing cuztom matches as Game & Watch :mad:

Would definitely play you again, you're great.

Last edited:

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
Yeah, Ven gave me the same advice too. This time, I'm going for first place with my mains because it's the last tourney I'll be maining them other than Zelda. (she's going to be my doubles main)
Go to 4 hours and 3 minutes (4:03:00) I fought a sonic. IGNORE MY ROLLS IDK I WS REALLY NERVOUS CAUSE I HATE SONICS BUT I CLUTCHED OUT SOME MATCHES

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow it's just like @Nairo says dsmash ruins Mac. Also, if you're really lucky you can dsmash a Falcon without a dtilt first when recovering. Life's 1% easier now.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh man I had to face custom Villager now.

I managed to win the set because the guy for some reason didn't think of pocketing my Shifting Shurikens.

But man it's so tedious to fight it.

Also I went from 26th on the ladder to 38th and thanks to beating custom Villager I went all the way back to 25th.

A bad day of Smash suddenly became a lot better lol.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Oh man I had to face custom Villager now.

I managed to win the set because the guy for some reason didn't think of pocketing my Shifting Shurikens.

But man it's so tedious to fight it.

Also I went from 26th on the ladder to 38th and thanks to beating custom Villager I went all the way back to 25th.

A bad day of Smash suddenly became a lot better lol.
Probably the first time anyone's day got better after fighting custom Villager.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Wow it's just like @Nairo says dsmash ruins Mac. Also, if you're really lucky you can dsmash a Falcon without a dtilt first when recovering. Life's 1% easier now.
It took a top-level player to tell you that DSmash would be good against Little Mac? Anything that send him at that angle would be brutal. Your DAir is also disjointed enough to beat out his Up-B.

Soul.

GGs @ Soul. Soul.

The lag was getting bad near the end. I don't really use Luigi but think his customs are amusing. I'm frustrated that I keep losing cuztom matches as Game & Watch :mad:

Would definitely play you again, you're great.
Likewise. GGs, man. Lag sucks.
That Fox vs. Wario match was hilarious lol. The stage picks were also funny; I was not expecting stuff like Paper Mario, Spirit Train and PictoChat 2.

Your GDubs is good, though; that's all that matters. Same goes to your Villager.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Likewise. GGs, man. Lag sucks.
That Fox vs. Wario match was hilarious lol. The stage picks were also funny; I was not expecting stuff like Paper Mario, Spirit Train and PictoChat 2.

Your GDubs is good, though; that's all that matters. Same goes to your Villager.
Thanks, haha. The Wario match was basically "Inhaling Chomp everything."

As for the stages, I had it set on random and I have a fairly liberal selection, haha.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
My ****ty internet + Rain = Death
Had to constantly go back downstairs just to fix this damn thing.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I know this wasn't serious, but yeeeeeeeee-no. I tried Zelda several times during friendlies, and I always get 3 stocked. Only 2 if I get a good read. I don't understand her at all. Every move of hers feels like I need to know exactly what my opponent's next move is. I also like to have hitboxes out...which is something I can't really do with Zelda or else I will die because a large chunk of her moves have quite a bit of lag.

As for the moves she shares with Rosalina, I can really only think of Down smash, and even then down smash isn't what I think of when I think of Rosalina.
actually I was somewhat serious lol. With the exception of airgame because most Zeldas stay on the ground Rosie acts very similar to Zelda on the ground. Even fighting Rosie as Zelda feels like a Zelda ditto just Rosie is cheating and using an assist trophy. Dsmash Rosie stole from Zelda so its the only completely similar attack they have (Fsmash to a lesser extent). This may be just me playing Zelda a long time and seeing many Rosies act like how Brawl Zelda acted especially when Luma is gone.

Luigi is evil and Zeldas trancendant priority partially saves her from some of Luigis garb, unlike peach, he needs a Nerf too :v /luigihate

Wario is my secret lover because he's jigglypuff+Peach unorthodox moveset. I do miss the shoulder charge from brawl.

I think I'm all post caught up now.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Good day girls. How's everyone doing today? :4zelda:

Currently EV Training my VGC team now. Starting on my Milotic named Byoutiful. :3
Maxed HP to 252, and I'll be doing SAtk up to 114. Then Def to 140 and SDef to 4. =w=

And I see we're posting Zelda art again. :3

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Been looking through some of my statistics, and there's some interesting stuff in there.
It seems my Marth thrives on rage - he's taken over 10,000% more damage than he's dealt, but regularly survives to high percents (highest being 210%), and still has a >50% win rate.
I've clocked up seven hours of insanity (aka playing Zelda) so far - much more than I thought. Still pales in comparison to my 20 hours of Marth, and 17.5 hours of ZSS, though.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
I'll probably be going out shopping tomorrow so I can purchase myself an eShop card for Puzzles & Dragons. :3

And almost halfway done with raising my Latias. Then three more to go. :yeahboi:
And if I can be bothered, some Sm4sh later today.

Top Bottom