• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'll probably be going out shopping tomorrow so I can purchase myself an eShop card for Puzzles & Dragons. :3

And almost halfway done with raising my Latias. Then three more to go. :yeahboi:
And if I can be bothered, some Sm4sh later today.
:4duckhunt: 's laugh got nothing on :094:'s

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Hm.

Well apparently my room mate just now realized that putting your phone near an open flame while cooking pancakes is a bad idea.

Another realization: iPhones must be invulnerable when exposed to fire, but but oven mitts and hands.... Not so much.

Last edited:

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
Now I finally know where @ Potpourri Potpourri got his avatar from.
Yup! Badly drawn things are so funny to me.
Zelda's really good in Minus tbh. The disjointed hitboxes on all of her attacks are great, and the fact that you can warp to the hitboxes helps her approach out alot. Plus Dins doesn't suck because you can throw out two at once

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
And I can't read Japanese.

So Pixiv is becoming increasingly more frustrating to me... Despite me putting it in English.

Time to go Avatar hunting though. :3

Also noticing an 18+ setting.

I'm both cautious, curious, and tempted all at the same time. :dizzy:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
It's literally almost all I see on DeviantART these days. D:
Really? 0.o

Maybe I just don't look at collective pages very much. I tend to look for individual stuff.

But really. Inflation. Nope Nope nope nope.

I never understood the appeal but then again I've seen worse. Mostly either against my will or out of sheer curiousity.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It took a top-level player to tell you that DSmash would be good against Little Mac? Anything that send him at that angle would be brutal. Your DAir is also disjointed enough to beat out his Up-B.
Oh no need to sound like a ***** but I meant how good her dsmash is against his recovery. I never bothered to try but thanks for the token of disrespect.

Matsushi

True Blood
Really? 0.o

Maybe I just don't look at collective pages very much. I tend to look for individual stuff.

But really. Inflation. :p

I never understood the appeal but then again I've seen worse. Mostly either against my will or out of sheer curiousity.
Sometimes I like to go avatar searching on Pixiv, Tumblr and DeviantART, but DeviantART is usually a last resort because all I see are those inflation fanarts when I search for a character. I never understood the appeal either, I just find it quite... odd to say the least. I'm thankful that I haven't seen worse.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
That's not even the darker side of the Internet. I've been there and back...

Never again...

People are into some weird stuff...,
That's why I got people to do the searching for me.

I get good stuff without the risk of running into questionable stuff.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Deviantart is scary. When I was searching for a Fiora avatar on there the other day I found inflation stuff, and if you can believe it, things that were even worse. I needed eye bleach after that >_>

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Sometimes I like to go avatar searching on Pixiv, Tumblr and DeviantART, but DeviantART is usually a last resort because all I see are those inflation fanarts when I search for a character. I never understood the appeal either, I just find it quite... odd to say the least. I'm thankful that I haven't seen worse.
Well then again, what I meant by "against my will" was that I found the "worse" on my room mate's computer one time when I needed to use it to buy tickets to a concert.

I mean I asked her to use it and she said "sure thing!" And then after It was too late and I had witnessed it she immediatly started screaming at me not to open the laptop from across the room while barreling towards me at light speed.

And this is also the person that was biased for me going on DA. -.-

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Well then again, what I meant by "against my will" was that I found the "worse" on my room mate's computer one time when I needed to use it to buy tickets to a concert.

I mean I asked her to use it and she said "sure thing!" And then after It was too late and I had witnessed it she immediatly started screaming at me not to open it from across the room while barreling towards me at light speed.

And this is also the person that was biased for me going on DA. -.-
Aha, I do feel sorry for your friend. There are some pieces that are just really questionable. It's rather upsetting that I cannot search up particular female characters because of it, hence why I usually use Tumblr because they usually have really nice artworks that aren't strange... sometimes.:halfsheep:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
So I missed 2 days of this social (my morning paper) and I had to read 17 pages

I read the first 2 pages but I said 2 myself "lol no"
Anyway good morning!

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Aha, I do feel sorry for your friend. There are some pieces that are just really questionable. It's rather upsetting that I cannot search up particular female characters because of it, hence why I usually use Tumblr because they usually have really nice artworks that aren't strange... sometimes.:halfsheep:
Yeah... I'm still tempted to just turn my safe search back on even though more Than half the pictures will be blocked for... Whatever reason.

But then again, I can deal with it. I'm a grown woman now. I can...

*searches Zelda on Pixiv*

*Eye twitches*

NOPE. I LIED. I CAN'T.

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I'm guessing the artist used the same picture as reference for the pose.

never understood the whole inflated thing?????
Nor have I. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the one to bash other people's prefrences, it just irks me a little to see my favorite charcters get ballooned up to illogical sizes.

Matsushi

True Blood
Yeah... I'm still tempted to just turn my safe search back on even though more Than half the pictures will be blocked for... Whatever reason.

But then again, I can deal with it. I'm a grown woman now. I can...

*searches Zelda on Pixiv*

*Eye twitches*

I LIED. I CAN'T.
Yeah, enabling safe search means that half of the pictures will be unseen, but disabling means... :emptysheep:

WE CANNOT WIN. Though, I have yet to search Zelda on Pixiv.

Also, thanks for the follow!
Nor have I. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not the one to bash other people's prefrences, it just irks me a little to see my favorite charcters get ballooned up to illogical sizes.
Me neither, if you swing with inflated characters, it really doesn't matter to me, though it simply makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable.

@ Potpourri Potpourri Nah, I've know of Pixiv for quite a while actually! I just don't use it as often because... well, I always forget my password. :emptysheep:

Last edited:

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
Yeah, enabling safe search means that half of the pictures will be unseen, but disabling means... :emptysheep:

WE CANNOT WIN. Though, I have yet to search Zelda on Pixiv.

Also, thanks for the follow!
My pleasure. X3 Thanks for the follow-back!
lmao are you guys just discovering pixiv
YUP. 0_0

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Guys, pixiv is actually the ultimate bae. Just that there's that one random dude who just so recently posted crappy naked pictures of Zelda. ; w ;

Aside from the occasional questionable material (because Japan), it's a good site. You get cute pics like these~

Edited with the link above because pixiv pics don't seem to link well.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Guys, pixiv is actually the ultimate bae. Just that there's that one random dude who just so recently posted crappy naked pictures of Zelda. ; w ;

Aside from the occasional questionable material (because Japan), it's a good site. You get cute pics like these~
Awww, broken images are the most adorable things. ;)

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707

Edited with the link above because pixiv pics don't seem to link well.
I'm only getting about say... 4072 images on Pixiv searching for Zelda... Is that right?

I'll admit there's some great art in there mixed amongst the nudes.

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I'm pretty sure Pixiv is really tame compared to sites like Danboru. Last I checked Pixiv censors the lewd stuff for users under 18.

I really need to remember there's a Safebooru for my avatar-hunting endeavors.

Tilk

Smash Ace
NNID
Mrs.Tilk
3DS FC
0104-1633-6707
I'm pretty sure Pixiv is really tame compared to sites like Danboru. Last I checked Pixiv censors the lewd stuff for users under 18.

I really need to remember there's a Safebooru for my avatar-hunting endeavors.
Danbooru?

You guys just love to keep spoiling me with art and all that jazz don't you? >.<'

And yeah. There are censors for the kids on Pixiv, but as I mentioned, a lot of art will just get censored without even being remotely lewd, which is annoying.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I must have some seriously good luck or I'm very good at searching for stuff because I've never come across anything questionable.

Of course my searches are very specific so maybe that's why.

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I'm only getting about say... 4072 images on Pixiv searching for Zelda... Is that right?

I'll admit there's some great art in there mixed amongst the nudes.
Sounds about right. My searches are even fewer though using the ゼルダ 姫 tag though. D:

Pixiv is defz much more tame than many other sites out there, which is why it's my go-to place for pics.

Top Bottom