• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I just realized this but I'm a Smash Ace now. Hooray for me.

I also hit 1000+ likes too.

Here's a present for you all courtesy of the K. Rool boards which hit 1,000,000 views a few days ago.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Just got back from a meal out with my parents to a resturant we used to go to. But under new management.

Food was absolutely lovely, didn't have to pay much. :yeahboi: Because we had a 50 off voucher.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
I just realized this but I'm a Smash Ace now. Hooray for me.

I also hit 1000+ likes too.

Here's a present for you all courtesy of the K. Rool boards which hit 1,000,000 views a few days ago.

I made an account almost a week before you yet you still have doubled my posts...:dazwa::drshrug::happysheep:

Potpourri

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2921-9942-8562
How come you want miku in? I really would like to see the songs if she was in and her move set. :happysheep:
Miku is my favorite Vocaloid, along with the fact that she would probably have a great moveset too. If you've heard of MUGEN, she's a character in that so that would give an idea of what her movement could possibly look like.

ThunderSageNun

Nugatory
well, I thought this was bad

but then @ Moydow Moydow introduced me to the thread first post likes
Ffjurin
FujmaR
F'ujin
Fuji'n
Fu'jin
Fujiin 2
Fujiin
Fougen
Foughen
Foojin
Final Fujin 2
Beyond: Two Fujins
The Last Fujin
FujintalksaboutDin'sFire
Tales of Fujin
Justice4Fujin
Fuojin2
and probably many more that weren't even featured on the likes pages and I can't be bothered to search. I want to thank @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 for such a magical voyage.

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Yea someone was talking about Fujin and they said he's the reason the Zelda social is so popular so i checked it out and i saw you talk about the how to Zelda.
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 , @Burgundy Blade , @Beserker., @Nammy12 ,@kenniky , are we feeling another shulk main???:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk: I hope I didn't forget anyone..
Miku is my favorite Vocaloid, along with the fact that she would probably have a great moveset too. If you've heard of MUGEN, she's a character in that so that would give an idea of what her movement could possibly look like.
Neru is actually my fave vocaloid but miku is my second.:happysheep: All I hope is that there is a Neru alt if she makes it.
edit: I like Neru because she's like :4darkpit:. They're both too edgy. :happysheep:

Last edited:

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
well, I thought this was bad

but then @ Moydow Moydow introduced me to the thread first post likes
Ffjurin
FujmaR
F'ujin
Fuji'n
Fu'jin
Fujiin 2
Fujiin
Fougen
Foughen
Foojin
Final Fujin 2
Beyond: Two Fujins
The Last Fujin
FujintalksaboutDin'sFire
Tales of Fujin
Justice4Fujin
Fuojin2
and probably many more that weren't even featured on the likes pages and I can't be bothered to search. I want to thank @ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 for such a magical voyage.
Wow, there are more Fujin forms, then there are Sonic characters.

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 , @Burgundy Blade , @Beserker., @Nammy12 ,@kenniky , are we feeling another shulk main???:4shulk::4shulk::4shulk: I hope I didn't forget anyone..

Neru is actually my fave vocaloid but miku is my second.:happysheep: All I hope is that there is a Neru alt if she makes it.
Your feels are correct ma'am.

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Wait what does :4greninja:'d mean?
It's a joke based off "ninja'd" which means "When posting on a forum, you submit a post only to find that someone has posted the same thing only seconds earlier".

Greninja'd = ninja'd, which means that someone posted the exact same thing before you did and you didn't notice it before you posted
Can't believe this, :4greninja:'d TWICE now.

Last edited:

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah I kinda miss whenever Fujin would try to correct people. Him in the Top 5 thread was entertaining too.

Monado Master

Smash Journeyman
Wait @ Monado Master Monado Master I'm only a year younger than you! :happysheep: And I think that makes you the 2nd youngest if @Macchiato @Cenizas , and Dan (lol i can't do your name :sadsheep:) are 15 if my notes are correct.
Well, in like everything ever for me i've always been the youngest when it's a group, and it's no different here. :'(
And a question, why is this thread also called We raided crayola.com?

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Oh no need to sound like a ***** but I meant how good her dsmash is against his recovery. I never bothered to try but thanks for the token of disrespect.
I didn't mean to sound so condescending, I'm sorry. But I can understand not thinking to try out certain moves against others. I probably wouldn't have known to use Game & Watch's DTilt against Jolt Haymaker if I hadn't done it unintentionally once and watched Mac fly over my head and off the ledge. It actually inspired me to use it against similar moves, including Upperdash Arm.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Well, in like everything ever for me i've always been the youngest when it's a group, and it's no different here. :'(
And a question, why is this thread also called We raided crayola.com?
Well your not the youngest here at least :happysheep: We can be buddies it's okay

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
That was a LONG time ago. We should update the title gurls. We name this thread by what happened here.
like less than a weak ago? you kids these days
everything is too slow for you :happysheep:

Last edited:
Top Bottom