• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
What's the problem?
I honestly have no idea. I got it to pop up on homebrew, but it would play regular Brawl when I launched it. Then I tried to do a hackless method and deleted everything off of the SD card to try that method, but it didn't work. Now I can't get anything to work on homebrew and I have no idea what to do from here.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
Man you are just on point with these page steals.
stealing? now who would do a thing like that
I'm just posting pictures of FE characters I really like
pixiv has some really nice stuff, roy's love interest is a lot more popular then I thought
I'll be back later hopefully ze social will be spicier than it is now :224:
this hot enough for ya? :D
14641086.jpg

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I searched "Zeldawful" for images. I found these. That reminds me of something: I never played Spirit Tracks.

His body betrays his face. His body is like a Greek soldier, but his face looks like a male model or a typical uke. I wonder what Ike would look like in this... Why was this listed under "Zeldawful"?

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
I searched "Zeldawful" for images. I found these. That reminds me of something: I never played Spirit Tracks.

His body betrays his face. His body is like a Greek soldier, but his face looks like a male model or a typical uke. I wonder what Ike would look like in this... Why was this listed under "Zeldawful"?
no pants marth? now we hype
50447622_p0.png

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
mfw I try to man up and ask _____ to school dance. The problem is that I dated her a year ago and I'm scared that it'll be awkward.

Just do it. The worst that can happen is either she says no or it's awkward, in which case you can just wait till the night is over and then go on with your life.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
I honestly have no idea. I got it to pop up on homebrew, but it would play regular Brawl when I launched it. Then I tried to do a hackless method and deleted everything off of the SD card to try that method, but it didn't work. Now I can't get anything to work on homebrew and I have no idea what to do from here.
Yeah, deleting everything off the SD card was probably a bad idea - if you have the Homebrew Channel installed, it's pointless to try the hackless one, as if homebrew doesn't work, neither will the hackless.
Do you have backups of what was on the card? Restore those first if you have, then try downloading Brawl- again and reinstall it.
What does Brawl- use for its launcher these days, anyway? Been ages since I last touched it.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
CALLING ALL THE GORLS.

Somebody here has or plays Wind Waker HD? I want to get some Pictographs I stupidly missed and I can't get anymore :'D. I just need Tetra and the wind god Cyclos.

This is the first time I've actually cared about the figurine collection oTL. So if anyone has them or has the chance to get them, I'd be thankful~

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yeah, deleting everything off the SD card was probably a bad idea - if you have the Homebrew Channel installed, it's pointless to try the hackless one, as if homebrew doesn't work, neither will the hackless.
Do you have backups of what was on the card? Restore those first if you have, then try downloading Brawl- again and reinstall it.
What does Brawl- use for its launcher these days, anyway? Been ages since I last touched it.
It's honestly not a big deal; it doesn't really matter that much to me. I do appreciate your help, though. The whole thing is way more trouble than it was worth.

I think it uses Gecko but I have no idea if that's what you mean because I barely understand the whole hacking thing.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
CALLING ALL THE GORLS.

Somebody here has or plays Wind Waker HD? I want to get some Pictographs I stupidly missed and I can't get anymore :'D. I just need Tetra and the wind god Cyclos.

This is the first time I've actually cared about the figurine collection oTL. So if anyone has them or has the chance to get them, I'd be thankful~
I'll check my saves to see if I have one of Tetra. If not, I can restart my game and take one really quick. How do I send the picture to you, anyway?

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I'll check my saves to see if I have one of Tetra. If not, I can restart my game and take one really quick. How do I send the picture to you, anyway?
You just send it in a Tingle Bottle. If we're friends and I set my tingle bottle settings to "Receive only from friends" I should get it sooner or later.

But you know if you have to start a new game don't bother, sis. If I can't get it from someone who is conveniently at that point or something I'll just make a New Game+ myself. The figurine collection gets passed on to the NG+ so it's okay.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
You just send it in a Tingle Bottle. If we're friends and I set my tingle bottle settings to "Receive only from friends" I should get it sooner or later.

But you know if you have to start a new game don't bother, sis. If I can't get it from someone who is conveniently at that point or something I'll just make a New Game+ myself. The figurine collection gets passed on to the NG+ so it's okay.
I can copy a file and then erase it to make a New Game+, can't I? If so, I'll do that and take the pic for you.

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
how did he even fight in those shoes, ohmygod. did they think about this? :emptysheep:
I honestly have no clue, but in the games sequel he looks a lot like the standard marth we have today
his awakening appearance was gutter trash though, I blame lucina for that one

someone used a recolor for that wii u model, nice job guys
also overall the nes version looks really odd, but it's the nes so much you can do about it

Matsushi

True Blood
I honestly have no clue, but in the games sequel he looks a lot like the standard marth we have today
his awakening appearance was gutter trash though, I blame lucina for that one

someone used a recolor for that wii u model, nice job guys
also overall the nes version looks really odd, but it's the nes so much you can do about it
In all honesty, I like all his outfits, including his Awakening attire. Though I think his Melee outfit looked the most polished and charming.

mARTH

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
how did he even fight in those shoes, ohmygod. did they think about this? :emptysheep:
Meanwhile, Samus. (I swear she got Kingdom Hearts'd in these. Dem big old' feet.) :p

Edit: I wonder if IsmaR would want to crop one of these ZSS's for an avatar.

And some people fight with their bare feet... and foot thumbs. :p

Last edited:

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
My mom took the tab away from me and now I have to use the wii u ;__; rip gifs, pics, and loading screens. And gobstoppers are life.

Top Bottom