• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I can actually see Lucina & Palutena teasing Meta Knight with that kinda stuff. But I definitely see them shipped together/dating and probably have Meta Knight as their mascot character for maybe a business or a school club. :3
There's this. Jaysus, that's creepy...

Rocket heels, man.

Rocket heels.
Foot thumbs > rocket heels. Raiden is already a prettier woman than Samus. :p

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
tumblr_n8sah3I6Sb1qihbjro1_540.jpg

Gaius is alright, I'd say that Colm, Matthew, and Volke are a 3 way tie for me.

My least favorite would either be Heather or Lifis.
lifis is such a worm I love him.
I also like heather, haven't finished RD yet though.
I find matthew over hyped
colm is #1
Volke is pretty cool
Ain't she a lesbian?
its implied so yes
kinda like ike is gay

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I just beat the boss. The cutscenes are so long and the puppet forms were annoying to deal with after months of not touching this game. It won't be much longer.
You're putting so much effort into this <3. Thanks so much!

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
There's a breeding program.

Just leave two internets in a daycare for awhile and you'll eventually get an egg. No idea how they get there though.
I thought daycares were for small, innocent children...

:distantplanet:

(distant planet is a great reaction image)

Last edited:

2004Zilla

Smash Master
NNID
2004Zilla
I'm torn between keeping my Age of Extinction Slash avatar or switching to Riptor from Killer Instinct.

Or I could go back to Zelda.

#Firstworldproblems

Last edited:

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
Where are you getting all these internets to give to people? You've given @ redfeatherraven redfeatherraven at least 12 by now....
There's a breeding program.

Just leave two internets in a daycare for awhile and you'll eventually get an egg. No idea how they get there though.
Well, usually. But there have been some stories.

For example:

There's 2 answers for you.

You just won the internet, again, twice.

Here ya go: :disco:

You also won the award for "best timing" so take this too: :pikachu:

Speaking of which, a new internet just came into existence.

And good thing too since Matsushi just won one earlier and I was running low on them.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur I just sent out the Tingle Bottle with the picture. Idk how you'll get it, though. If it matters what island I'm on, I was on Windfall when I sent it out.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
You just won the internet, again, twice.

Here ya go: :disco:

You also won the award for "best timing" so take this too: :pikachu:
At this point I think I could legally apply to be an internet farm, or at least an internet halfway house.

Hmm...gonna have to look into that, see if there's a nice tax break...

How many steps do these internets take to hatch? I might try breeding some myself.
It depends somewhat on the exact species of internet you're looking for, but as a rule it hovers around one hundred ninety-two billion.

Most commonly, 192,168,000,001.

Burgundy

kick kick
NNID
SuperSableye24
3DS FC
5456-0591-6968
Can someone give me that paper mario Salt picture? I can't find it anywhere. .-.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
@ Fernosaur Fernosaur I just sent out the Tingle Bottle with the picture. Idk how you'll get it, though. If it matters what island I'm on, I was on Windfall when I sent it out.
Thanks a lot!! It will show up sooner or later since only like one of my friend listed buddies plays WWHD. You saved my butt! I thought I'd have to start a new game to get Tetra :'D

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
For some reason I started playing GPX+ again

help me

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Thanks a lot!! It will show up sooner or later since only like one of my friend listed buddies plays WWHD. You saved my butt! I thought I'd have to start a new game to get Tetra :'D
I'm glad to help you out, sis. WW is super fun, so I don't mind doing stuff like that. I would've done the wind god too, but I don't have enough time today.

Have you played Paper Mario 64? It's such a fun game. I need to play it again because I've only played it on an emulator last summer. #Bow4lyf.

Last edited:

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
So I finally got the Explosive Balloons custom move for Villager. It was the last move I needed for him, and after much blood and sweat--

It's time to make my brother salty. :^)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Have you played Paper Mario 64? It's such a fun game. I need to play it again because I've only played it on an emulator last summer. #Bow4lyf.
Yessss It's so much fun. The Peach parts where she has to go all Metal Gear Solid and sneak around the castle were my favorite. I like TTYD a ton better tho

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Yessss It's so much fun. The Peach parts where she has to go all Metal Gear Solid and sneak around the castle were my favorite. I like TTYD a ton better tho
I also like TTYD more, but I think both have their charm and TTYD is only slightly better. PM64's dated graphics really add to the paper theme of the game and I like that a lot. The place where the stars gather is gorgeous and was probably my favorite area in the entire game. Bowser's castle was a ton of fun, too. It's too bad that he was annoying af to defeat. I had to use save states because I couldn't beat him legit lol.

The Peach parts were super fun, though. I like how they never moved her out of that room, despite getting caught outside of it multiple times.

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
because who doesn't love the idea of a computer falling in love with peach after seeing some sweets
I prefer the original more mainly because chapter 1 isn't a snore feast, but TTYD is indeed awesome
I feel sooooo ridiculous not having played FE Awakening.

;-;
don't, go play a good FE. Like one with hector, ike or ephriam in it
18036303.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom