• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Nairo

Banned via Administration
Do you think Din's Fire can be used as much as it was in Brawl doubles?
Yea it can. It can be very good if she is teaming with like ness using pk thunder. NOWHERE TO GO! (me and nakat actually did that before on the 3DS vs dabuz he can't absorb dins fire only PK thunder lolol). But yeah it should at the very least be just as useful as brawl

I still need to try and take part in a local tournament. But again, too lazy to even bother.

Plus I feel like I might get bodied during my first time. :3
You should go regardless if you get bodied or not! Play with people/ask them for any advice or tips after some games to see what you have to work on. (of course have a good time as well!)

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
Oh hey I just had a few matches with shofu in the ladder.

I won even though I handed him a match because I decided to SD like a moron.

「 Derk 」

4th times the charm...
NNID
D3RK-SSB4
Switch FC
SW-6389-5985-3965
Zelda is the queen of doubles so she at least has that going for her this game. Singles is another story though... so many characters can cheese their way around her because of how slow her moves are. Fox and Sheik, or really anyone with safe shield pressure are a nightmare. Zelda with support can wipe the floor with people and that's a big reason I mainly play doubles in smash 4. She also has a lot of synergy in doubles. Phantom + Tree pockets for Villager, healing Ness, Game and Watch bucket, using Sonic's spring to cancel Din's Fire, etc...

Zelda with a distraction partner = Actual threat.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Wonderful 101 is the business, glad I bought it.
Also, I played a few matches with :4villager: and the two things that stuck out to me the most were Pocket and his grabs. Holy **** all that invincibility on Pocket I love it, I can imaging a person's face when I just bypassed their kill move all day, and my god his grabs are so slow, there is no need for them to be this slow.
Yeah, Pocket is great, one of the reasons I use the character tbh. And his grabs are likely the worst in the game. They're not the absolute slowest, but unlike most (all?) other tethers they're only active for the standard grab frames. Not to mention the atrocious endlag on them. Take a day and a year to put the net away why don't ya. His Pivot Grab is decent though, you can snatch people out of movement specials.

HAHAHA PAGE STEAL FOOLS

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Zelda is the queen of doubles so she at least has that going for her this game. Singles is another story though... so many characters can cheese their way around her because of how slow her moves are. Fox and Sheik, or really anyone with safe shield pressure are a nightmare. Zelda with support can wipe the floor with people and that's a big reason I mainly play doubles in smash 4. She also has a lot of synergy in doubles. Phantom + Tree pockets for Villager, healing Ness, Game and Watch bucket, using Sonic's spring to cancel Din's Fire, etc...

Zelda with a distraction partner = Actual threat.
It saddens me that others prefer to use Trash Sheik over Zelda. :c

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
My left hand is so fat because of the pressure of wrapping around my left elbow. It's like bulgy around the fingers and the sides of my left hand. My two hands look like they belong to two different people atm PLS

RIP YAOI HANDS

warionumbah2

Smash Master
There's no such thing as a bad character in doubles. Characters actually enhance certain moves which is great :4metaknight:+:4lucina::4marth: Destroy shields. :4mario:+:4rob::4metaknight: FLUDD jank. :4villager: with anyone with a projectile.

Buuuut then we got janky teams that invalidate all the cool combinations: :4gaw:+:4sheik:

You literally cannot beat that team, custom :4lucario:+:4villager: come close but they also dominate other teams. Love doubles tho.

Last edited:

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Yeah, Pocket is great, one of the reasons I use the character tbh. And his grabs are likely the worst in the game. They're not the absolute slowest, but unlike most (all?) other tethers they're only active for the standard grab frames. Not to mention the atrocious endlag on them. Take a day and a year to put the net away why don't ya. His Pivot Grab is decent though, you can snatch people out of movement specials.

HAHAHA PAGE STEAL FOOLS

The recovery on his grabs is what throws me off the most about the character. Like damn I get punished every time I go for a grab so I now know why a lot of Villagers don't go for it.

Soul.

Everyone is enjoying Splatoon except me; I'm not interested in the game.
I have this weird feeling that people will play it competitively and eventually stop. Game's gonna be good though, I guess...

I want more Pokkén news dammit.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Invasion of the YAOI HANDS!

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
My left hand is so fat because of the pressure of wrapping around my left elbow. It's like bulgy around the fingers and the sides of my left hand. My two hands look like they belong to two different people atm PLS

RIP YAOI HANDS
Just use the other one...

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
Also, even Mortal Kombat characters want Fuujin back here, and are expressing their concern over their social media network called FRIENDSHIPS

Just use the other one...

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Even Bayonetta has big yaoi hands

I wonder if when she is added to Smash if they'll give her a normal anatomy. I kinda hope they don't xD

Top Bottom