• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Speaking of disjoints...

Captain Falcon needs to be nerfed, seriously.

I don't care if I sound like a scrub or not but this character is bull****

Huge disjoints on half of his attacks, power, speed, weight, damage output. Sure his disadvantaged state is bad but I feel like only characters with bull**** frame data and combo ability can actually take advantage of it enough to really threaten him.

Get rid of his disjoints, and weaken the KB of his side-B - why does he get a mid-range punish that KO's at like 100% without rage when he already has so much mobility? I hate this character lol.

/end rant.

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I wonder if Shield Drop -> LK would be a good punish option when attacked from below on a platform (provided though that shield drops are just a pain in the ass to do >_>)

In other news just beat a Sheik on Roll Glory there twice then he switched to Falcon then proceeded to sandbag me. So I do what any Zelda player does... And that is run to the far side of the stage & spam jab until he approaches & it worked like a charm. 0 to death him then he RQ & left the lobby

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Speaking of disjoints...

Huge disjoints on half of his attacks, power, speed, weight, damage output. Sure his disadvantaged state is bad but I feel like only characters with bull**** frame data and combo ability can actually take advantage of it enough to really threaten him.

Get rid of his disjoints, and weaken the KB of his side-B - why does he get a mid-range punish that KO's at like 100% without rage when he already has so much mobility? I hate this character lol.

/end rant.
at least hes a good MU for zelda

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Speaking of disjoints...

/end rant.
No, I will not live with :falcon: again! I CANNOT LIVE WITH THE NERFED KNEE!
at least hes a good MU for zelda
I came here to laugh at you. :4falcon:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
gorl, i will ignore you if you keep on spewing this trash :secretkpop: <3
I actually think so. Jab & Nayrus stops all his approaches. we can easily punish him. we can gimp him really easily. we can combo him easily.
No, I will not live with :falcon: again! I CANNOT LIVE WITH THE NERFED KNEE!

I came here to laugh at you. :4falcon:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I have reached the conclusion that this game has terrible, TERRIBLE character design.

GGs Sm4sh, you didn't last much.
The series as a whole has terrible character design. Why do you think characters like 64 Kirby, Melee Fox and Falco, Brawl Meta Knight, Falco, and Ganondorf, Smash 4 Diddy, and Zelda exists? Oh, yeah, bad character design.

Anyway, there is no way Ike's Eruption comes out a frame 11, right? That's probably when it can charge. The Japanese frame data listed it as 30 and that seems more plausible. Ike's Specials frame data is just pure horror... Falco's was too. Specials in general are pure horror.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I actually think so. Jab & Nayrus stops all his approaches. we can easily punish him. we can gimp him really easily. we can combo him easily.

all I'm going to say is that FG Captain Falcons do not accurately represent all Captain Falcons. iirc, Solid Sense posted in here about how CF's neutral is really good and how he has a lot of approach options. I'll find it for you.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
all I'm going to say is that FG Captain Falcons do not accurately represent all Captain Falcons. iirc, Solid Sense posted in here about how CF's neutral is really good and how he has a lot of approach options. I'll find it for you.
Well let's see :4falcon:'s approaches:
  • Bair
  • Dash Grab
  • Falcon Kick [less reliable]
  • Nair
  • Uair [more effective on platforms]

Top Bottom