• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
My premium ran out. I'm going to have to buy a year subscription or something because I don't like being a regular user.

As they say, once a blue gorl, always a blue gorl.

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I just bought a season pass for Six Flags - gonna ride some roller coasters up in this b***h~ :D

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
For Glory is ****ing unplayable.

The salt is real.
The stupid thing about true combos not existing because of air dodge spam, but I get true comboed because I don't air dodge spam. I fought a dude yesterday who pulled out a Sheik and I assume it was a pocket Sheik aka high tier win button and kept dropping combos left and right while I two stocked him as Toon Link. Why Toon Link? I was cycling through characters and it was stupid for him to let me live past or close to 200% like that. Also, I hate Mr. Game & Watch's and Jigglypuff's Dash Attacks so goddamned much. Are Jigglypuff's moves disjointed because it's kind of stupid to not be able to hit her while playing as Pit who has disjoints.

|ven|

ᵔᴥᵔ かわいい ᵔᴥᵔ
NNID
Hyuven
me.gif

Gorls how do you fix your sleeping schedule cause at the moment, mine is non existent :'D

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
Are Jigglypuff's moves disjointed because it's kind of stupid to not be able to hit her while playing as Pit who has disjoints.
This is actually a really good question. Her limbs do extend when she uses most of her attacks, so it's feasible that they could be disjointed. @ Lavani Lavani do you know?

As for not hitting her, Puff is really reliant on fantastic spacing, so maybe the person was just outspacing you?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
This is actually a really good question. Her limbs do extend when she uses most of her attacks, so it's feasible that they could be disjointed. @ Lavani Lavani do you know?

As for not hitting her, Puff is really reliant on fantastic spacing, so maybe the person was just outspacing you?
Her jab has noticeable disjoint, her bair has a bit of disjoint, and her feet are intangible during dsmash. Those are the only disjointed moves she has that I know of.

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
why is picking phone cases so hard

and why are there no soft cases that can be customized

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Her jab has noticeable disjoint, her bair has a bit of disjoint, and her feet are intangible during dsmash. Those are the only disjointed moves she has that I know of.
Freaking little disjoint nubs... When I see her do a move and feel like, "Oh, that's not going to hit me, I'll punish", NOOOOPE. I die instead because disjoints are the best thing in the world. Speaking of which, is Sonic's Bair disjointed? I swear it is. As for Sonic's Side Smash being disjointed, yeah... And I think Pit has a dead zone with his Nair which lead to some infuriating Nair usage.

Also, if you have time, could you look at what happened in this match of me as Sonic vs. a Villager? Someone's Villager used Up Smash and I killed him through it. It was really weird. I think I might have used Bair right when he used Up Smash, but I have no idea. Also, nasty Sonic Side Smash if you want to see it. :p

Last edited:

Furret

Long Body Pokémon
GGs @ Furret Furret .

However, if we're going to have some matches. Don't pick GAMER. >_>
Those matches on GAMER don't count. :c
gg and pfft. gamer matches are the only matches that matter in this world
Sounds like you need a fourth person ;)
macchiato is in a room with someone atm if only I could see who
edit: gasp they left

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
I have reached the conclusion that this game has terrible, TERRIBLE character design.

GGs Sm4sh, you didn't last much.

Soul.

Smash 4 has terrible character design, but Brawl doesn't.
Brawl sucks, but Melee doesn't.
Melee is good, but 64 is lol.

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I have literally no clue how to play doubles except spam Din's Fire LOL
ok here is what you do

team :4zelda::4rob: against :4littlemac::substitute:

:4rob: grabs :substitute: and uthrows

:4zelda: Squalls through them as well as :4littlemac:

all four of you are blown offstage and die

Last edited:

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
I just played :roymelee: for the first time in ~3-4 years. I think he beats out :4lucina: for the title of "Fsmash the Character" because all you do with him is just spam fsmash. :^)

also lol :roymelee: is worse than :zeldamelee:

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
I just played :roymelee: for the first time in ~3-4 years. I think he beats out :4lucina: for the title of "Fsmash the Character" because all you do with him is just spam fsmash. :^)

also lol :roymelee: is worse than :zeldamelee:
that dash attack

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Saw the newest episode of Kiniro Mosaic today.

Sweet Jesus, so much Engrish in the 2nd half. @.@ (Also, seems like Alice's hometown is Bibury in Gloucestershire. :yeahboi:)

Top Bottom