• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
I think she's still good.

Fsmash connects now
Jab is a great combo starter
standing grab and pivot grab is slightly faster
Dash attack is a great kill move
Dthrow is great for combos
We ride elevators now
Nayru's love is faster
LKs are easier to land
Dair actually sweetspots grounded opponents
Utilt is a combo starter
Air and dash speed is faster

If sheilda was a thing, they'd be top tier. Sheik could rack up damage and Zelda would kill them at early percents.
I mean yeah she wasn't completely butchered but...so many moves were better in Brawl. Dtilt is love, utilt is the best move to ever happen, uair kills at like 2% for some reason, usmash wasn't a taunt, and LKs autocancelled
They have not-stupid range like Captain Falcon and Ganondorf.
Shulk doesn't have stupid range
FB_IMG_1427853325890.jpg

@Ffam ok rereading this I realized it's kinda rude so sorry I didn't mean it that way. Still, Shulk's range is stupid.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
I mean yeah she wasn't completely butchered but...so many moves were better in Brawl. Dtilt is love, utilt is the best move to ever happen, uair kills at like 2% for some reason, usmash wasn't a taunt, and LKs autocancelled
Dtilt is still good
Utilt is good in a different way
Uair... R.I.P.
Usmash still has its uses, like covering spotdodges and airdodges. I still think its better than both dins and phantom
LKs are much easier to land and I like the new sound and visual effects

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051

View attachment 52014
theres a different between stupid "Why does this move have a disjoint" and stupidly long disjoint

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Dtilt is still good
Utilt is good in a different way
Uair... R.I.P.
Usmash still has its uses, like covering spotdodges and airdodges. I still think its better than both dins and phantom
LKs are much easier to land and I like the new sound and visual effects
Dtilt is still good for combos but Brawl dtilt could lock AND combo, lol rip uair. Usmash does still have uses but it's still horribly worse than Brawl, LKs are easier to land but they have less knockback

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
I just wish Zelda stayed like her Brawl self in this game. There was no reason to change her and she might have actually been good *gasp*
Omg watching that video made me miss Brawl Zelda so much. Her attacks in Brawl seem lag less compared to the travesty her moves are now D:

Brawl fsmash failed a lot but it was actually fairly safe. Ugh. Zelda can't have both - if her moves actually function they need to be nerfed :4zelda:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I joined Anther's Ladder today and my rank is "Silver ||| 91"

...Is that good?

With the tourney from yesterday (along with future tournies) and now that I joined the ladder, I MAY GET RECOGNITION NOW.

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
If only Zelda would have kept Brawl u-smash and LK endlag from Brawl...

With those two I'd actually believe her to be mid-tier :'D.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Social Thread was pure meme chaos while this place had competitive talk

Just a normal day :denzel:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
So I joined Anther's Ladder today and my rank is "Silver ||| 91"

...Is that good?

With the tourney from yesterday (along with future tournies) and now that I joined the ladder, I MAY GET RECOGNITION NOW.

Well the ranks go Bronze < Silver < Gold < Platinum < Master < Grandsmasher and Silver III is the lowest of the Silver ranks while I is the highest.

Make of that what you will.

I don't take part in many tournaments so I doubt I'll be a recognizable player ever lol.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Well, it's worse than I thought. Ike's Bair doesn't start killing until 124% on Mario at center stage which is pretty much the same as Falco's sort of since Pit's lighter than Mario and has different air speed and fall speed..., but Ike's Bair is slower and even though slightly slower, it's noticeable when you use Ike's regular Bair vs. Falco, Wii Fit, Mega Man, and Sheik's quick Bairs. The rest of his aerials kills at the upper 130%'s which isn't that great considering he's supposed to be strong and I swear Link's attack are much stronger and he's more mobile or faster hitting. Still, Ike's Utilt is stupidly strong, kills at 114% and it's frame 11 which basically translates to a slightly slower, but disjointed Fox Up Smash.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
YO I hunted the Ukalos and am now G rank!
time to grind for G rank Attack up L + Hearing armor

Last edited:

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Speaking of salt and Peach:

When Mario Kart 8 first came out, my mom used to play with me. She wasn't too good and I would always win as Peach. She eventually got tired of seeing Peach's victory wave so she stopped playing, and when I asked her to play one time she said (referring to Peach) "no I fu***** hate that b***h. Gonna chop her hand off - try waving with your stump b***h!"

I was like O_O

My mom's salt > everyone.

Top Bottom