• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

Rizen

Smash Legend
Yeah Bowser's reach got serious buffs from Brawl and that threw my off at first. Bowser has times when he's punishable but if you're not familiar with the MU he's hard to beat. I play Bowser and can use him sometime to help learn the MU (but I'm not that good).

I do think good connection wifi shows skill but it =/= offline. Bad connection wifail is mire. Personally I think there should be an official wifi tier list that's separate from the offline one to stop confusion. Many characters preform significantly better/worse on wifi.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
Lol I think I jinxed us XD that was the laggiest by far, well for me at least

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 hey can I join you guys O,,O ?
I lost mah Maxy to the lag

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 GGs, hahah fun games. omgomgomgomg is Rejection to LK a thing? any Charizard advice? im trying to make him my secondary
GGs that was fun as always. OMG IDK WHAT THAT REJECTION LK THING WAS. That was so weird. And uhhh I have no advice cuz I know nothing about Charizard lol sorry. Any advice for me?

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
GGs that was fun as always. OMG IDK WHAT THAT REJECTION LK THING WAS. That was so weird. And uhhh I have no advice cuz I know nothing about Charizard lol sorry. Any advice for me?
No i dont have advice, GORL WE NEED TO LAB REJECTION TO LK. Oh and did you get the replays against peach?

Gay Ginger

Make Smash Bros. Gay Again
Switch FC
3923-4397-1697
Hey gorls

I found an interesting study on homophobia in sports that just came out (no pun intended lol) called 'Out in the Fields'.

Here's a link to read it as a pdf; you can also print or download it if you want.

It's pretty long but most of it is graphs and data charts, so you can skim it if you don't want to read all of it.

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Really? I still think it's even. Maleficent is amazing though. I think he might be the best peach in Sm4sh
how do you handle Peach constantly pressuring you with sh float nairs and float dairs? Just spamming Nayru's doesn't work since it gets really predictable. I find that to be the hardest part that doesn't make it even bc she's just constantly pressurepressurepressurepressure

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
how do you handle Peach constantly pressuring you with sh float nairs and float dairs? Just spamming Nayru's doesn't work since it gets really predictable. I find that to be the hardest part that doesn't make it even bc she's just constantly pressurepressurepressurepressure
Nair is punishable, just shield then DA. 90% of the time when they are float dairing above you, Peach's feet is barely touching your head so you can elevator. You can utilt or SH nair too I think.

Last edited:

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Nair is punishable, just shield then DA. 90% of the time when they are float dairing above you, Peach's feet is barely touching your head so you can elevator. You can utilt or SH nair too I think.
mfw I thought this MU sucked so bad but now that you explained it it actually doesn't seem that hard...

wanna play again tomorrow? Zelda vs. Peach bc I wanna try this matchup out now that I'm looking at it differently

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
mfw I thought this MU sucked so bad but now that you explained it it actually doesn't seem that hard...

wanna play again tomorrow? Zelda vs. Peach bc I wanna try this matchup out now that I'm looking at it differently
sure sis. also if a peach is there floating at full hop distance baiting for a bair, just full hop fair. also fsmash is amazing in the MU.

Jestar

Prinsass of Hyrule
NNID
JML-64
Switch FC
2130-3831-9341
I'm gonna severely cut back on how much time I spend on this thread.

Severely = I'll return on June 16th.

If you guys need me, just tag me or find me on the Wolf or King K. Rool boards.

Unless you can convince me otherwise.

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
But that's one of those boring "sit back and pelt him with Lloids and slingshots" matchups.
more like pelt him with Lloyds and slingshots and watch the poor guy not know what to do :p

Top Bottom