• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
The only time I ever got Classic 9.0 cleared was with Lucina on 3DS. Master Beast was easy to beat due to the Counter. Master Swords however... that git is just terrifyingly hard to beat. :c

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Ummm, he won Zelda/ZSS

Ven got 7th out of 426 in an offline tournament, isn't that good enough. The tournament trela won only had 20 entrants.

It's a good match up
I said when will Zelda win a tournament?

Rosalina beats Zelda for sure.

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
I have returned from my local monthly. Got 1st place with Greninja again, and this time I didn't lose a single match.

The people there were getting really desperate trying to win against my Greninja lol

But mostly I got my chance to play with Greninja without lag again. All those perfectly timed F-Airs, that fluid movement, the perfect control of Hydro Pump

Now I'll have to adjust myself to lag for another month ;-;

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
I don't do smash run

125,548 with Pikachu when I did two attempts to try and get his last custom

EDIT: oh that was a later reply to @ Kofu Kofu than I thought, didn't realize I hadn't refreshed the tab in half an hour lol

Last edited:

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
It's a shame I don't have a LAN Adapter so I can still probably ruin everything =V
Nah don't worry. You ruining everything will end up being my downfall. :yeahboi:
I'll get dragged off stage. Get hit by the Halberd Laser, and for some reason, pick Palutena's Temple instead of the FD version. :V

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
Can I send some of you guys the replays of the Rosa I just played & you can give me some critique please?

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Lol what the hell kind of numbers are those, did they really not want to compromise on a completely even match up or are you just joking?

@ evmaxy54 evmaxy54 yes please :D (Your replays are always fun to watch)
They took the average of everybody's opinion which includes the many that heavily put the MU in Zelda's favour.

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
No problem Aero :3
I just started watching your stream so it would suck to see you quit.
We can't have a gaytime around here without you :secretkpop:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
Ugh how do you fight :4bowser:

No matter who I choose I seem to get shut down by his gigantic hitboxes and effective ground speed. Not to mention that between his huge grab range and fortress he's got great OoS options. This time I was using Dedede, who I thought did well against the Koopa King, but felt like I could hardly get in on him.

I also think it's dumb that Bowser/Yoshi Bomb hit like a character length in front of them but w/e.

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646

No matter who I choose I seem to get shut down by his gigantic hitboxes and effective ground speed. Not to mention that between his huge grab range and fortress he's got great OoS options. This time I was using Dedede, who I thought did well against the Koopa King, but felt like I could hardly get in on him.

I also think it's dumb that Bowser/Yoshi Bomb hit like a character length in front of them but w/e.
You just kinda have to outrange him and punish his moves I guess. Looking at your mains I'd imagine Villager would have an okay time with him although can't say for sure.

Does Bowser's ambient super armor beat out Megaman pellets?

Last edited:

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
You just kinda have to outrange him and punish his moves I guess. Looking at your mains I'd imagine Villager would have an okay time with him although can't say for sure.

For a while, yes, it does.

HEY @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer WE SHOULD PLAY SOMETIME SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO FIGHT BOOZER

NO I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA AND I'M IN AMERICA

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070

From having some experiences, I think so? Not 100% sure, at low percents he will just shrug them off. Plus if you do get in close, be careful of OOS Up B @ Kofu Kofu
And he can Auto-Cancel his Command Grab and the Dash Slash too. So he can get in quick and get out too.

Maybe tomorrow we could have a match or two.

Last edited:

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
If you saw my replays I sent, do you have any thoughts?
Vs Peach on T&C: Don't use DA so much, it is not an approach option (I'm guilty of this myself). I really like the spacing on you Fsmashes & the Elevator kill on the second stock was beautiful.

On Delfino: not liking the use of Nayru's at the beginning of the match. Although you didn't got punished for the 3 times that you whiffed with it that's 32 frames of lag you put yourself into & you really shouldn't have gone away with any of them. Don't use Din's Fire so close to the opponent because you lost a stock because of it. Lovely OoS Elevator tho! And again DA is not an approach option

Vs Crow: He was outspacing you really quite well so keep an eye on that. Be careful with recovering horizontally to the ledge because you lost a stock because of it. You were doing fantastic in the last stock until you started spamming Fsmash & then you lost the plot

Last edited:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
For a while, yes, it does.

HEY @ KuroganeHammer KuroganeHammer WE SHOULD PLAY SOMETIME SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO FIGHT BOOZER

NO I DON'T CARE THAT YOU'RE IN AUSTRALIA AND I'M IN AMERICA
How to fight boozer:

1) respect the jab
2) never tech roll into him (or roll)
3) avoid being predictable with shields
4) space well, his grab is frame 9 but still has op range

add me if you want and we can play some time, it might be laggy but I can probably give you tips on what you're doing wrong

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky

Lol Dedede can't beat him. Dedede is Bowser's bottom.
I told you guys a ways back about :4bowser:x:4dedede:

In all seriousness though, I'm not sure who would counter Bowser though

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I just realised how much handier it is to use the Share to the World option than to Send to Friends lol (because I haven't added everyone).

If y'all want to see all the replays, go into Share/View & just search Zelda from the UK & it's the matches with Wilksy

Last edited:

UkeNicky

Smash Ace
NNID
UkeNicky
I just realised how much handier it is to use the Share to the World option than to Send to Friends lol (because I haven't added everyone).

If y'all want to see all the replays, go into Share/View & just search Zelda from the UK & it's the matches with Wilksy
Hey we should play sometime I'm pretty bad though so that's why I haven't really gotten everyone's NNID on here and played against you guys :c
WAITASEC, you live in Australia so the lag could be crazy?

Top Bottom