• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500

lol twitch
@FullMoon omgomgomgomgomg I beat captain zack the 1st/2nd best peach on Smashladder. I'm so proud of myself.

@ S.F.L.R_9 S.F.L.R_9 I can send you the replays of me vs Captain Zack.
Congrats Macchi!!! I'd love to watch the replays and see how you deal with Peach. I'll have to watch them later today tho bc I'm leaving soon.

Last edited:

Duzzzyy

Sing me your lullaby~
NNID
Duzzzyy
Well, back from the splatoon demo. Not what I was expecting. I thought I was going to get to play more multiplayer, but it was actually the first level of single player.

But the single player is also really good! And that was the first level!
Whaaaat, I thought the demo was in 4 hours?!

Soul.

Smash poll?
#LEGALIZE3DS
The guy who helped me was surprised too.

I said that Mega Latias is always overshadowed by others. So I thought why not bring her in. :3
Honestly both Mega Latios and Latias are lackluster; Latias's Mega Evolution is pretty situational, if I must say; there is not much that it does better than normal Latias. Mega Latios is lackluster. If Gems were legal again, we'd be seeing more Latios because Dragon Gem STAB Draco Meteor is the truth. Also, Hitmontop. Fighting Gem Close Combat lol.

And about your team, it's not bad. You need redirection support, though---Amoonguss, Clefairy, Clefable*, and Togekiss are all good Follow Me users depending on what your team needs.

*Clefable is used because of Follow Me and Magic Guard, which saves your sweeper from a burn or whatever. Unaware isn't used much, and outside of that, you're better off using Clefairy with Friend Guard helping your Pokémon take less damage.

Last edited:

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
LOL that scene looked hilarious. The raptor is like YO GURL WASSUP

Also @ Fernosaur Fernosaur hi it's ur favourite kind of shows

inb4 this becomes actually real
Yeah those actually are planned. I'm pretty excited for some of them, actually!! I'm really into Guardians of the Galaxy so I'm expecting the sequel to be awesome, and I'm very very expectant of Captain Marvel cause yay first superheroine I care about getting her own film. Civil War is gonna be interesting to watch, and lastly I guess I'd also like to see X-Men Apocalypse, Wonder Woman and Black Panther, the last two because of their impact (female superhero and black superhero), but tbh those two are also very easy to f*** up so I'm not making any expectations for them.

EODM07

Smash Hero
NNID
EODM07
3DS FC
3823-9238-9070
Smash poll?
#LEGALIZE3DS

Honestly both Mega Latios and Latias are lackluster; Latias's Mega Evolution is pretty situational, if I must say; there is not much that it does better than normal Latias. Mega Latios is lackluster. If Gems were legal again, we'd be seeing more Latios because Dragon Gem STAB Draco Meteor is the truth. Also, Hitmontop. Fighting Gem Close Combat lol.

And about your team, it's not bad. You need redirection support, though---Amoonguss, Clefairy, Clefable*, and Togekiss are all good Follow Me users depending on what your team needs.

*Clefable is used because of Follow Me and Magic Guard, which saves your sweeper from a burn or whatever. Unaware isn't used much, and outside of that, you're better off using Clefairy with Friend Guard helping your Pokémon take less damage.
Ummm... I do have an Amoonguss on my team. :V

PUK

Smash Ace
NNID
Simlock92
3DS FC
4141-4118-5477
Why? He's more connected to the 4 fantastic no?

Oh and ganon mains are raiding CCI lol

Last edited:

kenniky

Smash Master
NNID
kenniky
3DS FC
1349-7627-3646
There are stupid people commenting on the Ruleset Poll post.

Also, it's a good thing the pillars absorb the projectiles, because would we really want Samus using her Charge Shot, which charges up quickly and dealing high damage, to hit us? It's a cheap move to use, so the pillars would act as a countermeasure to such an attack.
It's not that bad to actually use all stages in tournaments.
And he doesn't want Smashville or Town and City legal.

OH AND FROM HIS PROFILE:
Choosing "top tiers" is child's play and noobish. If anyone wants to truly be a professional, they have to use all characters in moderation.
Not even @ Macchiato Macchiato uses all characters lol :4luigi:

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

Fernosaur

Smash Lord
NNID
Fernosaur
Nah gurl if Zelda gets in the air or onto the ledge she's p much ****ed. Plus Rosa outranges her so it's automatically 80:20
Not sure if you're making Rosalinda cultists joke or not XD but tbh both of them kinda suck in neutral, and this is like the only MU in which Zelda can actually force an approach with Din's Fire because it's either that or Luma dies to explosions.

In any case, literally anything Zelda does will kill Luma. Like, literally everything. It's just a matter of separating them with Nayru's and then going for Luma, after that it's a sitting duck match, lol, but yeah, Zelda's pretty good at getting rid of the starlet.

Without Luma their killpower is super imbalanced in favor of Zelda too, and Rosalina's recovery is super easy to intercept for her, soooo...

Of course, that's not to say Luma doesn't exist. If Zelda can't get a good opening to get rid of him she's gonna be in trouble really bad. Also, yeah, Zelda is way too easy to juggle for Rosalina because they're both super floaty as well.

Last edited:

Macchiato

Smash Hero
NNID
Macchiatooo
Not sure if you're making Rosalinda cultists joke or not XD but tbh both of them kinda suck in neutral, and this is like the only MU in which Zelda can actually force an approach with Din's Fire because it's either that or Luma dies to explosions.

In any case, literally anything Zelda does will kill Luma. Like, literally everything. It's just a matter of separating them with Nayru's and then going for Luma, after that it's a sitting duck match, lol, but yeah, Zelda's pretty good at getting rid of the starlet.

Without Luma their killpower is super imbalanced in favor of Zelda too, and Rosalina's recovery is super easy to intercept for her, soooo...

Of course, that's not to say Luma doesn't exist. If Zelda can't get a good opening to get rid of him she's gonna be in trouble really bad. Also, yeah, Zelda is way too easy to juggle for Rosalina because they're both super floaty as well.
spam dash attack

R.I.P. Luma

Top Bottom