• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Guide Zelda Social: But also the FE Heroes Internet Cafe

SBphiloz4

Gatekeeper of the Shadows
NNID
SBphiloz4
3DS FC
3325-2450-2084
I might have to change my avatar to a gaycat just for a day for this event.

We also might need to bring Aero or another mod with us, in case we need our butts saved. We don't know if the mod of the Lucina boards are as sensitive as the waifufegs there and ban us for inappropriate waifu propaganda. :^)

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
so I had this dream that I picked up zelda and did this really sick KO by holding down during Farore's Wind so I didn't ledgesnap and reappeared onstage to KO my opponent with the sweetspot

and then I went to try it when I woke up thinking "oh man this is gonna be so cool"

why does zelda refuse to be good

evmaxy54

Smash Champion
NNID
maXywashere
I might have to change my avatar to a gaycat just for a day for this event.

We also might need to bring Aero or another mod with us, in case we need our butts saved. We don't know if the mod of the Lucina boards are as sensitive as the waifufegs there and ban us for inappropriate waifu propaganda. :^)
Locuan is the mod of the Lucina boards.

Is this sis friendly?

so I had this dream that I picked up zelda and did this really sick KO by holding down during Farore's Wind so I didn't ledgesnap and reappeared onstage to KO my opponent with the sweetspot

and then I went to try it when I woke up thinking "oh man this is gonna be so cool"

why does zelda refuse to be good
Welcome to our world in the bottom tier sis! :D

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Women are absolutely crazy..... So we went to Starbucks for coffee, of course. I got a Salted Caramel @Mocha, and I thought things were going to be great. So we did a little bit of talk about Smash, and then I smoothly transitioned into telling her that I have no romantic feelings towards her, and that my heart belonged to another girl(my girlfriend of course). Then, I braced myself for the worst. She then said "Don't worry about that, because I love you", she then pushed me against the wall and started kissing me! WTF! I pushed her off, and said. "No! I love *my girlfriends name* and I cannot be with you, I am sorry, but that is the way it is."
I then left...
What did I do to deserve this? -_-
I told my girlfriend, and everything's good between us. Sigh, and we both don't know what to do.....

Latte

Smash Ace
@ Lozjam Lozjam - That sounds horrible. It's great that everything is fine between you and your girlfriend after that. I hope everything turns out fine in the end.

Is ignoring her forever not an option?

EDIT: You got Starbucks, what #jellis

Also I might join you @ L Latte & troll visit the Lucina boards :)
Also, count me in on at least seeing this Waifu board v waifu board action. ;3
oh yaaas count me in
It's going to be a party.

Last edited:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Women are absolutely crazy..... So we went to Starbucks for coffee, of course. I got a Salted Caramel @Mocha, and I thought things were going to be great. So we did a little bit of talk about Smash, and then I smoothly transitioned into telling her that I have no romantic feelings towards her, and that my heart belonged to another girl(my girlfriend of course). Then, I braced myself for the worst. She then said "Don't worry about that, because I love you", she then pushed me against the wall and started kissing me! WTF! I pushed her off, and said. "No! I love *my girlfriends name* and I cannot be with you, I am sorry, but that is the way it is."
I then left...
I told my girlfriend, and everything's good between us. Sigh, and we both don't know what to do.....
Wow, that's really gross behaviour on their part - sorry that that happened to you. :(

Honestly, if you feel safe doing so, I think the best option is to tell her that behaviour like that is unacceptable, and that if she doesn't knock it off then you'll simply cut her out of your life.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
lucina boards gonna start off with a BANG in 2015

sorry about what happened lozjam.

but mmmm starbucks.

#pumpkinspicelatte

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
It's okay sis we can cry together. -cryyyyes-

But real talk. Pumpkin spice latte is the only beverage I can justify spending $6 on lol.

Last edited:

Latte

Smash Ace
It's okay sis we can cry together.

The double double from Timmys in front of me just doesn't compare -cryyyyes-

But real talk. Pumpkin spice latte is the only drink I can justify spending $6 on lol.
Crying party.

Pumpkin spice lattes are life. I'd go to Starbucks right now and get one if my wallet would stop being so empty.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
we should save our tears for lucina boards tomorrow

ikr? my wallet gets a lot thinner when i go to starbucks.

i used to be about that green tea frap but then fall came a long
and then i discovered pumpkin spice lattes

life was good again.

also.. where does everyone get their gay cat avies? o-o

Latte

Smash Ace
we should save our tears for lucina boards tomorrow

ikr? my wallet gets a lot thinner when i go to starbucks.

i used to be about that green tea frap but then fall came a long
and then i discovered pumpkin spice lattes

life was good again.

also.. where does everyone get their gay cat avies? o-o
I've wanted to try the green tea frapp for awhile. Maybe I'll have that next time I go to SB.

I edited the original gaycat sprite to match my old avatar, but I think everyone else got theirs from here.

Phenomiracle

Smash Ace
I then left...
Smart of you to tell your girlfriend right away, prevents a lot of future ugliness from happening.

I know plenty of girls who'd act like this. She's obviously not that good of a friend if she'd so willingly try to toy with your heart. Not worth keeping around.

Oh Snap

Smash Ace
NNID
iSwallow
GTF is great if you're a greentea kind of person. And like the color green lol.

Idk I find most things from Starbucks tasty <333

D

Deleted member 189823

I find Zelda cute. Liek, verah verah cute. Should I main her? I am a fan of little witch.

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
I find Zelda cute. Liek, verah verah cute. Should I main her? I am a fan of little witch.
Yew should definitely main our good sistren. C: we're very welcoming as long as you understand she's bad

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
I then left...
That's a difficult position to be in. You did the right thing.

D

Deleted member 189823

Your girlfriend is cool for being understandive (is this even a word) of the situation.

Top Bottom